Oooooh! Shiny

By SlytherinSnapeDraco

Disclaimer this story is not mines I thought about how not many people know about Fanfiction.Net and the cool... More

Part One: Ash gets his first Pokemon
Part Two: Ash starts to get more shiny pokemon
Part Three: Lets see how Gary is doing
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!
Part four: Ash battles his first Gym
Part five: Ummm Gary's first battle
Part Six: Ash v.s The waterflower sisters
Part seven: Back to the embarrassme- I mean gary
Part eight: Ash gets two girl and badges
Part Nine: Gary gets his second badge and Ash finds out something
Part Ten: Gary....um 3rd badge
Part Eleven: Giovanni and Ash's Pof
Part twelve: Update on Gary then back to Ash
part fourteen: Mr. Failure and Ariana pof
Part: 15 : Ash is pissed off
Part 16: Team Rocket tries again?
Part 17: Gary actually wins his first badge on the first try
Part 18: Blaine is A old Fool so welcome the new gym leader
Part 19: The End of Team rocket
Part 20: Celebration for Ash (without the Bakugo and Monoma clone)
Part 21: Ash welcome to the Orange Islands
Part 22: The Failed Ninja (also known as Gary)
Part 23: Ash savior of a baby Lapras
Part 24: Gary even loses to Ghosts
Part 25: Shiny God wins his first badge in the Orange League
Part 26: Does anyone care to know about Gary anymore
Part 27: The Shiny God gets his 2nd Badge in the orange league
Part 28: Gary the loser
Part 29: The Shiny God wins his 3rd Badge in the orange league
Part 30: The loser of all losers
Part 31: Shiny King wins his 4th orange league badge
Part 32: Is this man even a trainer anymore
Part 33: Shiny King has won the orange league 🏆
Part 34: Mr. Loser finally sees the new about the Shiny God
Part 35: New island
Part 36: Gary Oak's Torture pt1
Part 37: Cookie loving Kingler
Part 38: Gary Oak's torture pt.2
Part 39: A Parasect Defeat
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Part 40: Gary Oak's torture pt. 3
A/n
Tysm everyone
Part 41:A nosebleed victory + Gary Oak's torture pt.4
Merry ☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️ everyone
Part 42 A Friend Battle, Gary Oak's Torture pt. 5 +A legendary Battle
A/N (2)
Part 43: Let's see how many times can we break Gary
Epilogue

Part thirteen: Ash V.S Koga

3K 52 24
By SlytherinSnapeDraco

"That's my boy!" Bruno cheered, pumping his fists in the air as he watched the T.V., his wife off gloating to the neighbors about how much ass their Ash was kicking. Currently he was watching a news feed from Saffron where his son had beaten their gym leader, broken her gym leader out of a psychic breakdown mental state, captured a team rocket executive, then helped fix a major accident with damage. After being given the key to the City he saw his boy get kisses from Miss Kanto, Sabrina, and the lead officer Jenny of Saffron only for the two girls traveling with his son to give him more as if to one up them.

"THAT'S! MY! BOY!" Bruno cheered with a booming laugh, pulling out his phone to call up Lance. "You see that news fool?! That's my boy! WOOOOOOO!"

"Honey, I'm home!" Delia walked in with a smile, "What's got you so excited?" rewinding the news, he showed her what he had just seen. "THAT'S! MY! BOY!" Delia threw back her head to cheer.

-Ash, -

Giving a loud grunt, Ash headbutted through another wall as he worked his way to the heart of the Fuschia city gym. Behind him, his girlfriends followed in skimpy Kunoichi costumes that he would be thoroughly enjoying later. "How's it coming honey?"

"I think I'm almost there!" he called back, catching the thrown kunai lazily, throwing it into a wall as he broke down the next one.

"Let us know if you need a break dear!" Amy called out. Boom! The last wall broke away to reveal a battle room, "Never mind."

"Now where's Koga?" Ash grunted, rubbing the rubble and dust off his face and hair.

"Who dares break into my gym?" Koga's voice seemingly comes from nowhere…or it seemed to before Ash threw one of the Kunai he had caught at the source and the ninja gym leader yelped and fell to the floor from the ceiling.

"That would be our boyfriend." Amy filed her nails as Koga got to his feet angrily.

"A trainer here to challenge your gym." Ash grinned, "And next time, don't make trainers walk through your little playground."

"You destroyed my gym!" Koga snapped angrily.

"Your gym tried to stab me." Ash glared, "And more importantly tried to stab my girlfriends!" Scowling, Koga sends out a Venamoth, an Ariados, a Crobat, a Muk, a wheezing, and an Arbok. "Raticate!" Ash beamed as he sent out his top percentage Raticate.

"…That's it?" Koga gaped before laughing…and laughing…and laughing.

"Quick attack."

"Cate!" Zoom! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Koga gapes at his six Pokémon embedded in the walls before crying…and crying…and crying.

"Woot!" Ash cheered as he plucked a gym badge from a platform as the asshole ninja keeps crying.

"Our hero." Amy drapes herself on his right side.

"You saved us from the mean man." Giselle pressed against his left side and the girls began kissing his neck and face as he walked off, arms around their waists.

"Yeeeaaaaaaaah." Ash grinned, eyes glazing slightly as he and the girls walked back to the center.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 13.7K 44
What if minato and Kushina didn't die? Will Naruto's life be better or the same or even worser than before... Naruto have a younger twin sister, Mito...
1.9M 80.7K 126
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
182K 3.2K 12
Minato knew there was going to be consequences he hoped that they were small he knew the older of his two sons would be the holder of the kyuubi for...
2M 55.5K 93
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...