๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ยน - {๐ญ๐ฏ๐}

By loonyluppy

๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป /draสŠn/ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™— gerund or present participle: drowning die through submersion in and inhalation o... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐”
๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐”
๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“บ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ
๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ฏ
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ธ๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐”
๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“บ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ
๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ฏ
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ธ๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐”-๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐”-๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐”-๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ฏ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐”
๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ผ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ
๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“บ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฝ
๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ฏ
๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ธ๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“พ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ
a/n
a/n (2)

๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ฎ

350 11 0
By loonyluppy

❝𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟.❞
- 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

She went home after Tyler had called for like the thousand time. When she stepped out of her blue jeep, she opened the door to see Jules and Tyler.

"You!" Phoebe pointed her finger at the blond girl. Tyler's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

But Phoebe didn't speak, her actions did. When she approached her, she slapped her on her face. "What was that for?"

"You were the reason my friend is dead now. How can i trust you?"

"Dead?! Who?" Tyler exclaimed.

"Calm your titties Ty. You don't know who she bit on the first moon." She turned to Jules. "You know, i fought the urge to kill on my first moon by the way but you couldn't. Where is your control? Hm? Rose didn't deserve to die because of you and that Salvawhore. And right now i really don't know if i can trust you or not."

Jules didn't know what to speak to the girl but she knew that she could be make her strong, independent. When Tyler clears his throat, Jules snaps out of her thoughts.

"I was right wasn't i?" She asks Tyler. "Your little vampire friend was lying."

"What do you want?" Tyler asks while Phoebe glares at her.

"I want you to understand that a vampire will never be your friend." She mostly looks at Phoebe. "It's our nature to be enemies." But then she turns her full attention on Phoebe: "And you know about the Lockwood curse."

"We only have one Lockwood curse, Jules. It's being a werewolf." Tyler said with a confused face.

"No. It's a curse put on your sister in the 14th century-"

"Wait what?!" 

"Tyler sit your ass down." Phoebe rolls her eyes at her brother.

"Wait. So you are older than me? How are you not dead?" Phoebe face palmed.

"Tyler. Your ancestors didn't like girls so they asked a witch to curse them with having only boys but the witch changer it with having one girl that would be protected by vampires. Ancient vampire-"

"The Originals." Phoebe sigh.

"Who told you this myth? It could be fake." Tyler suggested. He didn't want his little sister to be hurt by them. Vampires destroyed his family.

"No it's real trust me." Phoebe told them.

"How are you so sure about this?" 

"I met one of them." She paused. "Don't worry about me.  I feel safe with him. Now Jules continue please."

She clears her throat: "You two need to leave with me. Because your old life has finished the moment you broke this curse. And it's important to learn what it means to be a lycanthrope. We live by a code of loyalty. We protect each other. It's my duty and honor to help the two of you. Please let me."

Phoebe sigh and ran a hand through her black hair. 

She and Jules were walking through the woods now.

"Brady!" She knocked on the door of a van. When that 'Brady' man descended, the couple kissed.

"Eww. Not PDA in front of me. Jeez."

"This was a hard place to find." Jules said smiling while Phoebe nodded.

"You told me to stay under the radar."

"Thanks for coming." The blond thanked him.

"You sure these vamps killed Mason?"

"Yep. And i know who he is, Jacob." 

He rolls his eyes at her: "It's Brady."

"Alright Ben."

"You don't just have Mason's look but his attitude too."

"Yeah well, don't test me Noah, i can be a bitch sometimes."

She then got a 'Im hungry. Come home with some pizza.' message from Tyler. Her eyes went wide open. Well, these two made an emergency code when they were kids. When they were in danger, they would text 'Im hungry' and they would know immediately where they are in the message.

When she arrived home, she saw Stefan talking or threatening her brother. She got her backup baseball bat from the trunk and stepped inside the house.

"I wouldn't do that. Without a full moon, you're no match to me." Stefan threatened Tyler.

She swung her bat and hit him so hard on the head that it actually made him broke his neck. But unfortunately, the bat didn't survive. Rest in peace, baby.

"Oh thank god you got my message."

"Come on grab his hands and i'll grab his feet. We are going to the basement."

When they arrived to the basement, they put him on a chair and tied him up. 

"Holy shit. Are we about to torture someone together?" Tyler asked with wide eyes.

"Yes we are brother."

"Finally i can take that off my bucket list." The twins chuckled. She took his daylight ring out. And started putting vervain water on him.

When he woke up, he screamed in pain.

"Look. I just wanted to help. Nothing more."

"Help? You were a reason of why Mason's dead. And now you are finding a way to kill Jules, aren't you?"

"No!! Look if i wanted her or you or Tyler dead i would have killed you. You have the wrong brother by the way."

She sigh, knowing that she wanted nothing more than getting revenge on Damon for what he did to her.

"So i can torture Damon? Yeah I'm gonna torture Damon the next time i see him." She started untying the good brother when Tyler groaned.

"But I've always wanted to torture someone."

"Don't worry. We'll torture Damon." She held her pinky up in the air. "Pinky promise." He loops his pinky in hers, and then they both smack each other foreheads, like they did when they were little.

"You are free to go. And tell Damon to watch his back." He only nods and leave the house.

But before Stefan can leave the house, his phone started ringing. It was Jules. Wait a damn minute, how the fuck did she get his phone number?

"What's happening?" The twins ask at the same time when they hear screaming in the background. (a/n: she's getting ripped tonight. Rip that - ayyy. Just ignore me. Peace out.)

"Hurt her again and you're dead." Stefan threatens.

"I hurt her again and she's dead. Bring Tyler and Phoebe to me." She said over the phone. "The clearing by Wickery Falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies." And with that, she hang up.

"Caroline's in danger. Come one." They get into the car with Stefan to go and save Caroline.

They arrived to the woods, Stefan holding each Lockwood in each of his sides.

"Where's Caroline?"

"Locked up tight."

"Let her go and I'll release Tyler and Phoebe. Doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."

"It's a little late to be waving a white flag, don't you think?"

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler and Phoebe."

"They are free to make their own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline."

"My brother the peacemaker." Damon came in the view.

"And the Slutwhore shows again." Phoebe commented throwing a glare at his direction.

He rolls his eyes at her: "Since Stefan got here before me, I'll try his way...before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline."

"Let go of Tyler and Phoebe." She demanded.

"Give us Caroline." Damon responded with the same tone as hers. "Without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you."

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She whistles and around 10 to 15 men came circling them with weapons in their hands.

"Let's try this again. Give us Tyler and Phoebe." A women leader. Such powerful thing to exist.

"You heard her. Go. Get over there." She snorts at how Damon's face went pale. She grabs her brother's arm and go to stand next to Jules.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" Ben or whatever his name was, asks.

"Ah that'd be me." Damon raises his hand.

"Boys. Make that one suffers." Phoebe murmured under her breath: "Damn it.I should have brought some popcorn." Which Stefan and Tyler snorts at her because they were the only ones that heard her.

The Salvatores have their own short conversation. Damon then vamp-speeds to Jules and attack her. Tyler pulls his sister and jumps using his werewolf strength on the roof of the bus.

Then, they enter it to see Caroline, laying in a cage like some animal. She runs to her and breaks the door while Tyler stays frozen. When they exit, someone grabs Caroline and puts a gun on her neck. 

The whole werewolf pack were killed expect Brady and Jules. When they were about to kill the vampires, they started screaming in pain, leaving them unconscious.

Dr.Martin talks to the Salvatores and tells them to leave. He then looks at Tyler and says: "When your friends are awaken, give them a message. They need to get the hell out of this town."

He flicks his wrist making the only girl standing, slips into darkness. He takes a hold of her and went back to his apartment where Eligah is waiting for her, worried, like always.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 18 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 12 10
๐•ป๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š. ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐–™๐–” ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™. ๐•ฒ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–• ๐– ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–’ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–ž...
95.5K 2.1K 20
-๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
653K 21K 53
แดษด สœแดสŸแด… สœแดแด˜แด‡ แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด ษชs แด‹สŸแด€แดœs' แดษดสŸส แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ , แด›สœแด€แด› ษชs แดกสœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸsแดษด า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส™แด‡สŸษชแด‡แด แด‡s แด›สœแด€แด› sสœแด‡ ษชs, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแดแด˜แด‡ ษขแด‡แด›s แด€ แด ษชsษชแดษด แดา“...
1.2K 33 13
โ ๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ, ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...