RWBY: TMNT

By CatChannel3

When Weiss Schnee discovers four teenage mutant ninja turtles, she is forced to confront her past in order to... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Epilogue

Chapter XV

654 12 5
By CatChannel3

Adam tossed a plastic bag onto Raven's lap.

It had been a few hours since she and the soldiers she'd brought with her had been defeated, and she was still angered.

So when Adam dropped a random bag onto her lap, of course she was confused, and slightly frustrated.

"What is this?" she grumbled.

"Our ticket to victory," Adam said.

Raven lifted the bag, and saw a disc on the inside.

"I don't understand," she said.

"Watch it," Adam said.

Raven growled in frustration, but she did as he asked, playing the disc on a TV. And what she saw shocked her. The disc showed footage of the Schnee Dust Company's tests on four turtles and a rat. She turned to Adam.

"Is this..."

"Yes," he said. "Those turtles... they are the vigilantes who defeated you."

"Where did you get this?" Raven asked.

"I have an... associate at Beacon," Adam replied. "She received this disc from Weiss Schnee."

"Weiss," Raven growled. "She was there when the vigilantes attacked."

"She met them up close," Adam said, turning around, and stepping into a private room. "She knows everything about them."

"I don't understand," Raven said as Adam stepped into the shadows. "How are they 'our ticket to victory'?"

"The Dust in their bloodstream," Adam said. "We can use it. We can make the humans the real freaks."

"How are we even supposed to find them?" Raven asked.

"We won't need to find them," Adam said, stepping out from the room.

For the first time, as she saw the suit Adam now wore, Raven felt slight fear in his presence.

"My associate will track her down..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 0 10
After the separation of Levi and his friends. Akira took it upon himself to lead PWWR as they try to enter the Vytal Festival.
4.7K 208 18
Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo have grown apart sin...
245K 11.1K 82
[[Completed June 24th, 2017]] Y/n M/n L/n meets the element turtles when she is four years old. Over time, they become the best of friends. Years lat...
10.3K 377 32
When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter, and decide to go topside to meet up with...