Falling in Love. Deena x Read...

By reformedheart

Shady side. The kill capital of America. High school isn't really your thing but you may go sometimes. Shady... More

Meeting Deena.
First "Date"
The start of Love
Love.

Talking

2.1K 57 6
By reformedheart

-At home-
You cant stop thinking about Deenas smile and voice. You've never felt so attached to someone after just meeting them. Maybe you want to go to school today.

*You walk out of your room all dressed and with your backpack.*
*Simon eating a piece of toast*
-Chomp chomp-
You: You enjoying your burnt toast. -scoffs-
Simon: Why yes i am. *smirks and lifts head up*
*You laugh and start heading to the door.*
Simon: Wait wait a second
You: sup
Simon: You're all dressed and with your backpack... what's going on are you trying to run away..
You: *Laughs* Is it so crazy to face the fact that i may want to go to school some days?
Simon: Oh ok! Just know if you run away i will steal all of your music.
You: not unless i bring it with me! *Runs out the door laughing*
Simon rolls his eyes and takes another bite of his toast but spits it out "Gross"

-At school-
* You walk threw the halls keeping an eye out for if you see Deena*
In the morning you have go to English class.
-English class-
Teacher: Y/N thanks for joining us.
Josh: *whispering* Hey i saw my sister helping you out the other day. I've seen you a couple times but not much.
You: Oh hey! Denna?
Josh: Yeah haha hasn't been the first time she's punched that jock.
You: Ha i bet he's super annoying.
Teacher: Pay attention Josh and Y/N
*You both turn around and face the front of the class*
Josh turns back to you quickly and says "Wanna hang out at lunch?"
You nod and smile.

-Lunch-
*you grab your lunch tray filled with gross shadyside high school food and look around*
Looking around for Josh you finally see him sitting with 3 other people including Deena!
*You smile and they wave over to you*
*You get to the lunch table and sit down*
Deena states at you smirking and you do back.
You notice Simon sitting beside Kate a popular girl.
You: Wait you guys are friends with my brother?
Simon: Hey don't question anything i'm pretty awesome!
You: *scoffs* yea sure.
Simon: anyways y/n here's the person i wanted you to meet Deena.
You: ya i know her.
Simon: Wait you do?
Kate: Haven't you heard? Deena helped y/n from one of those dumb jocks.
Simon: Oh so you guys do know eachother..
*Kate smirks at Josh and Simon*
The lunch bell rings
You: Well i guess i have to head to history class.
Deena: Oh im going to history too. I'll walk you. *she smiles*
You: Cool! Let's head over then.
*You and Deena leave the lunch table*
Kate: They kept smiling i told you guys they would be good for eachother!
Josh: I know! You were right.
Simon: Well we don't know we will have to see..

-Walking to History class-
You: Hey Deena, I just want to thank you for helping me the other day.
Deena: It's all good i just didn't wanna see that happening to you and i have taken some boxing classes so i kinda know how to punch.
*You both laugh*
Deena: I was just wondering... I mean it's totally up to you but uh... will you like to maybe like to hang out later?
You: Wait really sure! Oh i just remembered i have to go to the game later. My moms making me go as part of my punishment for yesterday, have to sit beside her on the bus.
Deena: Oh well i mean i'm already going because i'm in band.
You:Another part of my punishment is not hanging out with anyone. Usually isn't a big deal for me but we can just pretend we don't know each other.
*You and Deena get to History class and before you sit in your assigned seats you say:
i'll see you on the bus, stranger. *wink*
Deena winks back and laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 35.2K 97
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
264K 10.5K 35
[ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙-𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩.❜ All you wanted to do this year was get your driver's licen...
230K 9.7K 64
little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ──────©pixiesfz female oc x simon kalivo...
480K 16.2K 167
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...