𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

07. the chain breaks and then boom

5.2K 228 147
By pixiesfz

THE CHAIN BREAKS AND THEN BOOM , chapter seven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐒. The running girl had so much adrenaline in her she reckons she could've ran for another ten minutes, but when she had finally reached the Johnson residence she was immediately engulfed in a hug by Simon "I take it babysitting didn't go to plan" she sniffed laughing into his jacket which had been temporarily zipped up from the trip to Mrs. Lanes house.

"I swear to god I'm going to kill that pervert!" Kate groaned walking around as Juliet looked at the painting on the wall. "why would he break in there, I don't understand what he's doing?" Deena asked walking around like Kate "I don't think anyone does" Juliet said but it was muffled out by her arm "he was acting all shifty and shit like going through the laundry" he told the girls who all looked at each other with confused faces "you need to get some groceries, man we have an incredible sale at the store-" "Simon!" Juliet groaned looking at the boy "don't eat their food" she told the boy who saluted her and went back to drinking out of their milk carton.

"He broke into the house, he had a knife!" Kate yelled and looked at Juliet "he attacked Juliet!" she yelled louder gesturing to the still in shock girl "with the kid's there" Josh scoffed "that's wack"

"that's fucking right Josh──it is wack, thankyou!" 

"there were kids there ok? and what he thinks just because he's balling Sam, he can come here and prank us on our own turf." Kate summarized as Juliet looked at Deena of the mention of Sam's name.

"Hey, you know what you're right, fuck this and fuck peter" Deena said anger bubbling inside of her "yeah fuck Peter!" Juliet encouraged earning a small chuckle from Simon next to her "that's it Juliet!" Kate exclaimed smiling at her before turning back to Deena "and hello?──fuck Sam" she told Deena as Juliet snorted "not literally" she laughed to herself as the other four looked at her with a weird expression "what did I do?" she asked looking around at their baffled faces.

"Your right, fuck her she needs to get you psycho boyfriend in check" Deena said grabbing her keys "oh" Simon gasped grabbing Juliet's arm and dragging her out to the car as Kate turned to Josh "you coming  or what?".

After the group got to the hospital Juliet was hesitant to go inside as she looked at the entrance "Juliet you good?" Josh asked the girl when he noticed he wasn't with the group "oh yea uhm totally cool I just need a break from you know being attacked with a knife in my own house yunno" she tried to reassure him.

Good enough for Josh, not good enough for Simon.

"hey you guys go in we'll be there in a sec" Simon told them waving them off before walking towards the hesitant girl "ok just don't have sex on public property there's like camera's around" Kate told the boy who pursed his lips together "thanks for the advice" he responded putting an awkward thumbs up.

"hey you ok?" Simon asked grabbing her hand "yeah I'm fine" she responded shrugging she went to go play with her necklace but it wasn't there due to Peter ripping it off of her neck "you don't look fine" Simon gestured to her face "hey if you want to go I'm sure Deena won't mind-" "no it's fine it's just my necklace" Juliet admitted looking up to the boy who had furrowed eyebrows "but you don't have a necklace on" he pointed to her chest area proving his point "yeah I know because that douchebag Peter ripped it off me and took it" she whined shuffling on her feet "It was a locket and the picture was of me and my mum when we were once happy" she admitted a smile falling on her lips just talking about it "I was just a little toddler and mum took me to see her parents for the first time" she explained "I don't think I've ever been as happy since" she looked up to the boy who was staring at her intensely "why are you staring at me like that?"

"like what?" Simon smiled still not changing his stare "I'm not staring at you like anything" he told the girl before finally getting out of his daze and looking inside "but hey how bout this we go inside and Deena takes care of that asshole and you can have your necklace back deal?" Simon asked placing his hand out for her to shake "deal" she agreed grabbing his hand, both not letting go as they made their way into the hospital.

When they walked in the group had been waiting for the lady to even register that people where here before "Juliet coughed very loudly to gain her attention. All she did was give Deena a clipboard "fill these out and take a seat" she instructed not taking her eyes off her nails which were to red in Juliet's mind.

"oh no I'm just visiting" Deena told the woman who raised her brows "visiting hours end at nine" she said "then we can make it quick" Juliet told the woman who rolled her eyes leading to their last plan.

"tell miss Beddy she has a patient"

The receptionist finally looked up at the girl making a call before a tall doctor in a pink nurses outfit and a name tag that read Eddy with a scratched B etched into it  "does she actually work here?" Juliet whispered looking to Kate and Simon who obviously knew the nurse.

"Beddy, long time how've you been?" Kate asked stepping in front of the group "see your still toting around with this bozo" he responded gesturing to Simon who had a slick smile on his face "she can't quit me Beddy  I'm too pretty" he responded raising his arms gesturing to himself making Juliet snort.

"Listen we need your assistance" Kate told the man who looked behind him "I'm sure you do but there happens to be a new security protocol we kept coming up short of blueberries and bananas" he whispered looking at Kate "so now I need a special key-"

"I need to see a patient" Deena interrupted the man stepping up, the two shortly left after leaving the other four stranded in front of the vending machine "what are blueberries and bananas code for" Juliet asked Simon lifting up her head to see the boy "aw you're so cute" he grinned kissing her on the forehead before going to talk to Kate about something.

Juliet just watched the boy in confusion.

"We will be discussing that later"

yo if you are here from tik tok please comment here I'm curious 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 1.7K 4
❛ 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ 💌 * ೃ 📼 ˚₊༉ ❫ in which two ex best friends try...
4.3K 58 10
• 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 • (kate schmidt x fem! oc)
22.6K 530 12
{𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱}•Y/n Berman was the daughter of C. Berman, also known as Ziggy Berman. Y/n was best friends with Deena, Kate, Simon, and a girl n...
293K 4.7K 56
1994 - Deena - Josh - Simon - Kate - Sam - Heather 1978 - Young Nick - Ziggy - Cindy - Alice - Joan - Tommy 1666 - Sarah - Hannah - Lizzie - Issac ...