Ahrianna Victoria Alice Cullen

By megandunn1

This story is about a half human, half vampire named Ahrianna. Can she survive the transition into a normal f... More

Ahrianna Victoria Alice Cullen
Chaper 1 - Unexpected
Chapter 2- Crisis
Chapter 3 - New
Chapter 4- Introduction
Capter 5 - The Past
Chapter 6 - Decision
Chapter 7 - A New Hope
Chapter 8 - Spooked
Chapter 9 - Acceptance
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - Names
Chapter 12 - Being a Cullen
Chapter 13 - Alice's Idea of Fun
Chapter 14 - Questions
Chapter 15 - School
Chapter 16- The Moment
Chapter 17- Connections
Chapter 18- Football
Chapter 19- Normal life
Chapter 20- Presents
Chapter 21- Learning
Chapter 23- Love?
Chatper 24- Feelings
Chapter 25- Fun in the Snow
Chapter 26- Jealousy
Chapter 27- Love.
Chapter 28- Intentions
Chapter 29- Tease
Chapter 30- Friends
Chapter 31- Making friends with wolves
Authors Note-
32- Christmas Eve
Authors Note
Authors note
33- The Perfect Christmas
chapter 34- Me Time
Chapter 35- New Years, New People
Chapter 36- The Countdown
Chapter- 37 Distractions
Chapter 38 - relevations
Chapter 39- Facing the day
Author note
Chapter 40 - Instinctively
Chalter 41 - Honesty

Chapter 22- Beautiful

2.6K 92 2
By megandunn1

Chapter 22- Beautiful

Nicholas' POV

As I carried Ahria to her room she drifted off into sleep, her dreams consuming her. I couldn't help but get lost in her beauty as I walked through the house. She was by far the most beautiful person I had ever seen, and

I live in a world with vampires which are extremely beautiful. As I neared her room I shifted her weight slightly so I could open the door, she stirred a little but only to have put a smile on her face. Once in her room, I strode across the room and paused at the bed, I did not want to let her go, ever. Going against what I wanted I slowly placed her on the bed and brought my arms away from her, as I did she stirred again but this time her whole body followed my arms, almost like they were connected by string. At the same time she murmured something even with my vampire hearing it made no sense.

Once she stilled I moved my hand to delicately brush a strand of her gorgeous blonde hair out of her face, my fingers skimming her cheek and once again she stirred in her sleep, her head moved and my hand ended up cupping her cheek. Her skin was soft and pale, and I could feel the warmth beneath it. A few milliseconds later she muttered "Nicolas" I stared at her I'm confusion, 'was she awake' I thought, but I could tell by her heart beat she was deeply asleep. The thrumming sound was so quiet, quicker than a human heart but somehow sounded more elegant. I then decided that it was new favourite sound. Just before I left her to her dreams I wondered what she would dream about, I wondered if her touch power would work like Ness' even if she were asleep. Against my better judgment I gently held her hand and brought it to my face, as our skins met images filled my head, she was dreaming about me. I gently placed her hand back onto the bed and turned around, as I moved across her room I caught sight of someone in the mirror, at a proper glance I realised it was me, I had brilliant smile on my face, one that had only appeared when Ahria joined the family, but now it was even bigger. In that moment I made a decision. I strode back over to the sleeping beauty in the room, leaning over the bed my face inches from hers, I gently put a kiss on her forehead, the sensation was mind blowing, better than drinking human blood for example. As soon as my lips broke their touch, Ahria's eyes flew open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 287 44
A girl named Audrey that is 17 years old is a hybrid and she is half human half vampire she and her family are the weirdest family everyone knows. A...
736K 21K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
6.1K 194 18
Addison 'Addi' Welch flees from her hometown, away from her estranged father, and settles in a small town in Forks, WA, where she now lives with her...
3.3K 45 40
Venus White had just moved to Forks Washington during the last few weeks of Summer vacation a few years after he father had left both her and her mot...