Crucified -Jean X Reader

By ErwinsBreastMilk

Crucified by my Savior He's got a Saintlike behavior, Godlike ascension COMPLETED #1 in #jeanxreader 05/11/22... More

Green Tea
Blondie
Marie
Friends
Eyes
Dirt
HorseFace
IceTea
Venom
Traitor
Concentrate
A Misunderstanding
Unfit
Chick Magnet
Bath Time
Great Minds Think Alike
Progress
Words
Practice Date
Jealousy
Coffee
Mikasa
GoodBye Ackerman
Lost
Gossip
Cold Shoulder
Mario
Hands off Her
It Ends Here
Affectionate Hugs
GoodNight Kisses
Karma
Omelet
Return of the Warmth
Stress Reliever
Commander L/N?
Mini Author Note
The Thoughts Within the Forest
Dream Girl
Rain Terror
Punishments & Treats
In Another Life
NightTime Fiasco
ODM
Stable Duty
Busted
Hurt Me No More
Shelf
A Cleansed Face
Momma's Boy
Second Choice
Confession
A Taste of Humanity's Strongest
Flare Gun
A Handshake of Acceptance
A Beast for a Feast
Last Night
Thanks for the Memories
Close
"I told you I'd Win"
Ocean
Last Signal of Life
Commander
You Must be...
Epilogue 1: Syringe
Epilogue 2: Shell
Epilogue 3: Pretty Boy
Epilogue 4: Forgotten

Signatures & Fingerprints

716 26 9
By ErwinsBreastMilk

"By the walls" you muttered staring back at your reflection.

Your hair was all over the place, flying around. You carried eye bags under your eyes, illustrating the lack of sleep. Nether less, you had to get up and finish the work from last night. You looked over at Jean who was still in bed.

A memory of him the first night when he came crying to you flashed in your head as he was in the same pose as that time, hugging a pillow thinking it was you. You watched as he buried himself deep into it. 

Dam, the pillow scent must be really doing it for him.

You slowly tiptoed out of the room and headed to your office. You shut the door quietly and began walking over to your desk. You stood looking at a cleared desk in front of you. You placed your hands on your hips.

Where the fuck is my work?

You bend down and began opening your drawers from your desk, desperation grew as your papers were no where to be found.

How the actual fuck do I manage to loose that many papers?! This isn't possible!

You slammed one of the drawers aggressively, starting to get pissed off at the situation. The sound of a door opening drew your attention.

"Morning" said the all too famous monotone voice.

You stood from your bent position to find Levi standing in your office.

"what are you doing here? it's 4 in the morning?"

"Came to drop this off" 

You looked down at the papers he was handing you. Your eyes burned as you realized they were your work papers, all completely done.

"It's done, just needs some signatures" he said as you still looked at the papers in disbelief.

"Did Kirstein make you do this?! Does he not know how much work you have yourself?"

You began to ramble, upset.

"Relax, he's a good kid. He was just worried you were overworking yourself and I agreed. Plus, I had no work due today nor tomorrow so why not lend you a hand, you've done it for me countless times before, even though I've told you not to"

"But-"

"Enough it's already done. Take it"

You took the papers. A wave of relaxation washed over you.

"Any way I can make it up to you?" you asked

Levi waved you off.

"No, your fee is already paid"

A evil smile grew on his face.

"What did he offer?"

"1 Month of Stable duty" 

"Nice enough for you to let him work with his brothers" you smirked.

You both let out a quiet laugh, trying not to wake Jean next door. Levi began heading for the door.

"Oi!" you called out

You put on your best monotone face as Levi looked at you.

"Don't start acting like an imbecile and knock before you enter next time. Don't you have manners" you mocked.

Levi scoffed, "Was that suppose to be me"

"Pretty good huh"

"That shit was awful"

"Fuck you asshole, out of my office"

"I was planning to anyways" he retorted.

He opened the door to leave when you called for him again. He rolled his eyes in annoyance as crossed his arms and turned to face you, waiting to hear whatever bullshit that was going to come out of your mouth.

"Get some sleep, that's an order. I'll see you in a few for our breakfast" you smiled at him.

He felt pleased hearing you care about his well being.

"Sure, whatever you say Commander L/N" He said waving you off before he left.

---

"And here" Jean pointed down at the paper.

"Yes, I have eyes Jean" you giggled.

You signed the paper and nodded your head as Jean moved it to the other stack. He did the same process again as he pointed to where you needed to sign. You didn't bother fighting with him anymore over telling him that you know where to sign, you knew he was doing it to spend time with you which you were thankful for. You let him sit on your chair as you sat on his lap, signing away papers in order to turn them in. He place his chin on your shoulder as he wrapped one arm around your waist.

You gave him a another nod and he once again moved the new signed paper to the finished stack. Instead of pointing once again to the x mark on the paper he stuck out his hand.

"Here let me see the pen"

You complied and handed the pen over to him. You watched as he swiftly signed the paper for you. When he moved his hand away so you can see the finish product, you were amazed with how the signature looked exactly like yours.

"Holy shit! That's amazing, how'd you do that?!" you turned to him.

"I don't know, I guess from watching you sign papers over and over again" he shrugged.

You picked up his hand that held the pen and kissed it gently.

"You got some talented hands" 

He leaned forward close to your face.

"Yeah? How talented" he smirked.

You felt his hand gently grip around your throat and push you towards him for a kiss. You didn't hesitate to lean forward and give him one. You felt his hand gripped tighter as he pulled you in deeper. Running out of air you both break away.

"Very" you said breathlessly as you smirked back

He grinned satisfied with your answer. He looked down at your lips before he began guiding you by the throat once again to his lips. You placed a finger in between his lips, stopping him.

"Not now Jean, We still have work to do"

"C'mon just a little more" he pleaded.

"mmm, nope" you smiled.

Jean huffed in annoyance. You gave him a quick peck on the lips before you turned and continued signing papers and Jean continued pointing to the X mark or simply signing for you out of boredom.

As you were on your third to last paper. There was a knock on the door.

"En-"

"Enter" Jean called, cutting you off.

You nudged him with your back elbow.

"That was my line" you joked.

"Mine now" he said

"It'll be yours when you have your own office" you retorted.

"Ouch" he said holding a hand over his chest.

You both laughed as the door opened. The laughs died in the room as did the pleasant aurora. You felt Jean slither both hands around your was it in a protective manner.

"Advisor Y/N-" 

Erwin noticed you sitting on Jean. He eyed his hands that were around your waist. His eager eyes of wanting to piss you off immediately died as his mood turned sour from the scene in front of him.

"and Cadet Kirstein" he said, continuing his role.

"Advisor Smith, What can I do for you" you said in a monotone voice.

You and Jean both sat there with straight faces.

"I'm actually here to pick up the papers that are due today, Shadis sent me" 

"Sure one second"

You turned to Jean and flashed him a smile.

"Pen please" you said sweetly to him

"Sure thing babe" he cooed as he gently placed the pen in your hand.

You signed the remaining papers and looked over them one finally time making sure everything was good to go. You felt as Erwin brushed his hand against yours.

"Here, I'll check Y/N" he said softly.

You jerked your hand away

"It's L/N" you mumbled.

Erwin looked over the papers swiftly, until he stopped at one. He pulled it out of the stack and handed it over to you.

"You missed a signature on this one" he said

He pointed down to where your signature was missing. When he removed his finger so you can sign you notice a black faded finger print. Your brow lifted, confused. You looked at Erwin's hand. His hand looked dirty. It look like some kind of residue from something. Maybe from dirt. You looked at his other hand, and the same thing was found.

You signed the paper then with the pen you pointed at his hand

"What's with the dirty hands?" you asked.

"Huh?" he peered down and looked at his hands.

He began wiping his hands on his pants.

"Don't remember you doing much labor. You always had such rough yet delicate hands" you snorted.

You felt Jean pinch your thigh, indicating you to stop being rude.

"Yeah, I needed to fix an irritating problem, so I had to get my hands dirty" he smiled at you.

"No worries, the problems is fixed" he said proud of his handy work.

"That's Great" you said in a monotone voice.

"Only Problem is" you pointed back to the black finger print that sat on your work.

"Your leaving dirty fingerprints all over my work" 

Erwin looked down at the papers he was holding and indeed he had left a few dark fingerprints on some of the papers he flipped through.

"My apologizes Advisor L/N"

"Whatever, just let Shadis know it was you" you said wanting Erwin to leave already.

You were growing irritated with his presence already.

"Alright" he said

You tapped your pen and nodded waiting for him to leave, but he didn't move from his spot.

"Anything else Advisor Smith?" you said eyeing the door, wishing he could walk out already.

"You aren't playing favoritism with Cadet Kirstein now that it seems like you two are a item right"

Your eyes landed onto Erwin's. You gave him a hard glare as you gritted your teeth.

"Of course not Advisor Smith"

"You sure?"

You began to fume.

"Fuck-"

Jean tased your side.

"Yes, she's sure. After all Advisor Smith, I'm not in Y/N's group nor ever have been. I'm in Levi's. So absolutely no favoritism, just hard training from Captain Levi" Jean interrupted.

Erwin looked over to Jean. He flashed him his million dollar smile.

"Right, well I'm glad to hear that. Thank you for the confirmation Cadet Kirstein"

"Sure no problem Advisor Smith" Jean faked smiled at him.

Erwin wanted to stay longer to toy with you, but he was running out of things to say. Jean could tell you were about to burst any second at Erwin and tell him to get his sorry ass out of your office.

"Well, I'm sure you and Advisor Y/N have a lot of stuff to do. Right, Y/N" he turned to you.

"Right" you mumbled bitterly.

Jean hugged you tightly as he placed his chin on your shoulder. He flashed Erwin his own million dollar smile.

"Then we wish you a good day" he beamed at Erwin, an indication of get the fuck out.

Erwin felt himself rage within himself. He felt his teeth grind in anger. He calmed himself down before he nodded and gave Jean a tight lip smiled.

"Of course my apologies, and I wish the both of you a good day" he said before he slipped out the room.

One Erwin exited the room, you turned over to Jean and grabbed his face, smushing it. You began pecking him all over the face passionately.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you"'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.1K 38
Falling in love with a bully sounds ludicrous. But what if that bully is Levi Ackerman? | Started: 30/12/19 | Finished: 08/03/20 Highest rankings: #...
385K 14.5K 33
trying to put your life as an actress to the side, which did not really work - wouldve never made you even think about finding the love of your life...
119K 2.8K 23
She is a field medic for the Survey Corps - having only joined for one purpose. Aside from duties on the field; she assists her squad leader, Hange...
3.2K 505 37
Enemies to Lovers To Enemies again but what is the ending?