๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ 50/5...

By -ASSLICKER69

-๐™’๐™๐™, ๐˜ผ๐™”๐˜ผ๐™†๐˜ผ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ You tried pulling for a character but... More

PLOT
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ
BEST ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— !!! ๐—™๐—ง. ๐——๐—˜๐—ž๐—จ :]]

๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐——๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  :]]

85 2 0
By -ASSLICKER69

POV :  🇾 🇴 🇺 

           M1T4CH4RL3S donated $10
       " do you know any Ghibli films? "

" 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛, 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦  whisper of the heart ring any bells? if you haven't watched it yet, then I recommend that you do "

I continue to draw while my chat chooses the music.

I guess it's a thing my chat does every once in a while.

An hour has passed onto the shading process.

Right now my chat is playing ain't shit - doja cat.

Not gonna lie, the song slaps. My chat does have taste.

Well, idk what else to tell you while I'm drawing so I'll just give you a playlist of the songs my chat qued in.

'Good kisser' - Usher
'бесприданница' - Dead blonde
'VANO 3000'
'Bundles' - Kayla Nicole ft Taylor girls
'aint shit' - Doja cat

I know that I might get DMCA or copyright (can't tell the difference lol)

But I guess we'll have to see.

And just in time as the songs end, I have finished my drawing

( And yes I drew this myself (人*´∀`)。*゚+)

In the end, I was happy on how it came out and decided to call it a day.

" Okay chat! Thank you for witching the stream.

I'm sorry that I wasnt able to read all the donations and I'll make sure to do so on the next stream,

Thank you all once again and see you next time. Good bye! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ "

Then, I end the stream and hit the sack like always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.5K 45
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
259K 11.9K 33
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 38.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
208K 5.9K 45
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...