Milk and Cream: Sequel to Cof...

By theMarauderswriter

Henry Blanks lives with his husband and daddy dom, Jamie Klinks. With many questions and not much answers, Ja... More

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 1 ᴏғ 2
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 2 ᴏғ 2
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

323 13 0
By theMarauderswriter

A few months after Jamie proposed to Henry, Henry didn't have to work much. Soon, that much became never. So he truly and fully depended on Jamie.

That evening, Henry had earned a reward. Henry wanted to do a movie night plus a fort, and popcorn.

"I believe I told you one reward, baby." Jamie said, watching Henry come back from their room for a second time carrying pillows and blankets.

Henry dropped them tiredly on the floor. "It's Saturday, Daddy!" He cried. Saturdays were good days for the both of them as Jamie wouldn't need to work tomorrow and Jamie's niece, Kiera would be spending Sunday night and Monday afternoon with them.

"That is a good reason, little one."

Jamie began setting up the fort, hearing Henry's excited cheer. Instantly, Henry began helping.

(:)
Later, the two of them were snuggled in their fort haven with a bowl of popcorn between them and Mulan playing from the t.v.

Jamie's arm was wrapped around Henry and Henry rested his head on Jamie's abdomen. He had a panda onesie on, complete with a panda hood; and a Simba pacifier being harshly sucked on.

It wasn't Henry's fault! Mulan had just fired the canon to cause the avalanche. Of course Henry had seen this movie a ton but each time he watched, it was like watching for the first again.

He heard the Ping! from his phone and slowly reached out for it. Jamie, Henry noticed, was fast asleep. His head was rolled to the left into one of the pillows from the couch. Ping! Henry giggled at his silly daddy before opening his phone and reading the texts that came in.

Slowly, as to not disturb Jamie from sleep, Henry carefully sat up in the fort. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide. He stared at the picture that came through.

It was picture of Henry and Jamie cuddling in the fort. And judging by the t.v. screen on the side of the picture, it was taken only a few minutes ago.

Henry's eyes dropped past the picture for a moment to read the text it came with.

Little Henry's all tucked in. ❤️

Whoever this was - this random number texting him - was freaking the eff out of him. They had even added a little red heart at the end.

Okay, Henry sighed, thinking to himself. Whoever this person is, just ignore them. It'll be alright. With that little reassurance, Henry shut his phone off and did the same with the movie. He wasn't feeling too little anymore.

Whenever Jamie and Henry made forts, they would sleep in them until morning where they would have to clean everything up before breakfast. Now, Henry didn't even feel safe in his fort.

"Jamie." He gently shook the older one's shoulder, getting no response. Henry tried again. "Jamie, Jamie wake up."

Jamie's groggily self woke and he quickly crawled out of the fort, carrying the bowl of popcorn the two had shared. With a forehead kiss, Jamie sent Henry into their bedroom, telling him he could change into regular pjs if he wanted while he would  throw away the popcorn.

Normally, Henry wouldn't mind, but with that picture of them two in mind plus the undeniable truth that Henry was scared out of his mind, he followed Jamie to the kitchen, watched him throw the rest of the popcorn away, and sit the bowl in the sink.

Then, Jamie and Henry went to sleep. And Henry held on to Jamie for dear life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 6.5K 92
"Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal tersebut me...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

305K 11.1K 44
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
17.7K 1.7K 18
Thomas Sanders found a book in the woods around his house called Tales From Fox Forest. An old book full of fairytales with horrible, dark endings...
41.5K 964 19
Fucking Atrocious writing DO NOT READ