Amnesia - Namjoon Bts

By ayul_ara

3rd mafia book. #2-jungheoseok // 10 august 2021 #2-mafiabook // 10 august 2021 #5-mafiawar // 10 august 2021... More

introduction
chapter 1-past story
chapter 2-present
chapter 3-met him
chapter 4-don't kill her yet
chapter 5-group fight
chapter 6-safe room
chapter 7-locking up
chapter 8-🔞🔞
chapter 9-turn bad
chapter 10-researched
chapter 11-choice
chapter 12-the cure
chapter 13-home sweet home
chapter 15-help
chapter 16 - planning
chapter 17- bring sean back
chapter 18-war
chapter 19- the truth untold (the end)

chapter 14-sean

12 1 0
By ayul_ara

Y/N P.O.V

I search for him. I went to the old orphanage house that want to take my brother away. I went inside. "hey can I help you?" The counter women ask me  "yes. May I know where the principal of this orphanage house office is?"

"may I know your name?" I really got mad "did you know the office or not?!" The women got scared and show me the room. "hi who are you?"

" you don't remember me are you?" I sat in front of him"no sorry"

" y/n mafia princess"

"yes sorry I forget about you. Then may I help you miss" the principal ask me "sean. My little brother sean. Is he still here?"

"let me check it"

After 10 minute "not anymore. He got adopted by a family 2 month ago". I look at him in disbelief"2 month ago?"

Two months I left him with jeno and now he's have a new family. I'm sorry sean, I fail. Sorry mom, dad I fail to be a good sister to him and I fail to take care of him as I promised you guys before. I'm sorry.

"yes miss"

"did you still keep their number?" I try to keep my mind straight "yes. Wait here I will take it for you" 3 minutes later '' here" I take the number and leave the orphanage house. I call the number as I get into my apartment.

On the phone

" hi who are you?" The soft voice speaking " can we met?"

" who are you"

"okay, the kid that you take from orphanage house is my little brother and I want him back please"

" I will talk to my husband about it and I'll text you if we have to meet" she speak" sure please hurry" Hung up. I couldn't sleep. I didn't even take a rest after leave the mansion.

The next morning, I saw the text from the women said met her at xxx café. I walk by myself to the café and I call the women that text me the address of café. She raised her hand as I spot her with my little brother sit beside her.

As I walk in, sean doesn't want to face me, he only looking out from the window. "hi. My name is jinsu"

"hi my name is y/n"

" about him right?" He pointed at sean. "yeah about him. I'm sorry if you have to hear my selfish demand only to take him back"

Jinsu:"don't worry, I know how it feels when you have to let him go"

Y/n:" yeah. I want to take him back"

Jinsu:"anyway what is your job?"

Y/n:" I don't want to take this conversation for too long cause I have something up just now"

Jinsu:" but I have to know your job or he can't go back with you"

" he's my brother and I have right to take him back"

"I know darling but you send him to the orphanage house" hindu said with slight smirk form on her face

" okay, listen, I was get kidnapped by someone who want their money back as if he thinks that I take his money. So I have to leave him with my friend and he said the bodyguard from orphanage house take sean away from him without getting any explanation from him"

" girl I think you make this conversation getting too long" I'm going to kill her " just give him back! I don't care if you already love him or not but he's my brother. I make a mistake, I think that I can took care of him by myself after our parents dead but some people think I couldn't even get a job. I promise with my parents to take care of him and I have to hear their demand"

I shout at her face. Everyone is looking at me now. " then take him back. I bet you"

" sean let's go home"  I said to sean " no. I don't even know who you are"

" sean. It's me y/n your sister, Don't Tell me that you forget about me"

" I don't have a sister. I'm the only child and she is my mom" She point his little finger at jinsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 40K 55
"Pull the trigger Kim." | Mafia AU | Contains Smut, Angst and Fluff | May contain triggering topics | English isn't my first language
599K 29.9K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
100K 4.2K 44
Silent Sabotage 🔞 (Silent Soulmate : Book 2) (The Prologue is on the first part)