Remedy | π˜Œπ˜³π˜¦π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘒

By wayfarev

π–²π—π–Ίπ—π—Žπ—Œ : π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— βœ”οΈŽ π˜Œπ˜³π˜¦π˜”π˜ͺ𝘬𝘒 𝘍𝘍 "We found each other in this cruel world, in such a... More

Foreword
01. Escape
02. Unanswered Questions
03. Stars In The Dark
04. Angel In Disguise
05. Gloomy Sky
06. Consequences
07. Simplicity
08. Horrid Visions
09. Comfort Zone
10. Take Advantage
11. Touch
12. Live For Yourself
13. Graduation
14. Damages and Photographs
15. Because It's You
16. Stohess
17. I Want It That Way
18. Priceless
19. Without
20. I Need You
21. Tired
22. The Right Person
23. Not Really For Me
24. I Saw You Again
25. Treasured Photos
26. Handkerchief
27. The Right Place
28. Wish
29. Rays Of Sunshine
30. Selfish
31. Second First Date
32. Buried Feelings
33. The Nightingale
34. Stay
35. Deeply, Madly, Truly
36. What We Both Want
37. Always In All Ways
38. A Night To Remember
39. Endgame
40. Embraces and Nightmares
Afterword
Author's Note
SC. Iuhence Rome
SC. Grayson Leigh
SC. Lian Johansson
SC. Brian Reed
SC. Better
A Short Letter
A Halloween Special Chapter
One Year of Remedy

SC. Marky Cohen

167 5 2
By wayfarev

His back seems familiar to me.

From that long brown hair, to the recognizable style, and up to his height. He screams Eren's presence but when he turned around, I was disappointed to see someone else.

Someone from a higher batch in SSB. My senior, Marky Cohen. He is literally so popular around our school! They said that he is a womanizer. I mean, it's not entirely impossible. He has the money, the looks, and the skills for it so he is indeed qualified.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked and smirked.

"I wasn't staring at you. I just thought you are someone I know." I smiled.

"Well, you know me." He said.

"Yes. Marky Cohen, but I never liked you." I noticed how his jaw drop so I guess, it's my turn to smirk.

"Then, I'll make you like me." I was so wrong that it's my turn to smirk, because my jaw just dropped at his remark. 

"Mikasa! Come on, you wouldn't want to miss the concert. Fucking hell, hurry up!" Annie suddenly grabbed me all the way to our school's soccer field where the concert will happen. I laughed when she almost tripped in front of Armin. Hell, that would be embarrassing.

"Mika, I brought a friend." Armin smiled. My eyes widened and almost walked away.

"I am the friend." I looked up and saw Marky Cohen in front of me. They are friends? Since when? "Well, Armin doesn't really have to bring me because I study here but I let him bring me." He smiled at me. Why is he so jolly? Is that how he gets his girls? I walked away and I can hear everyone calling my name but I still continued. 

I froze when I saw him, Eren. He is here to watch our campus concert? And it seems that he is Pieck's plus one. What does he like about black-haired girls so much? And..why am I jealous? I blinked three times and my tears started to fall. Why is he here? Why is he with Pieck? Why am I so upset? "Mika!" I turned around to see who is calling my name then I saw Marky running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead then we both walked away. 

We didn't come back to the soccer field, instead, we went to the cafeteria where there aren't many people. Everyone's busy, waiting for the concert to start. 

"Who is he?" He asked. 

"My boyfriend. I mean, my ex-boyfriend. He is from TLS. And he seems very very very close with Pieck because he wouldn't travel that far for a campus concert if they're not." I answered.

"You love him?"

"A lot." I cried. "I don't get it. I was the one who ended things between us but I am the one who can't move on. How unfair is that?" He looked at me dearly and held my hand that's on the table.

"Maybe because when you broke up with him, you were being unfair too. I'll help you move on, Mikasa. Trust me." 

And that is how my relationship with him started. I like him. A lot. He is the only man I kissed except from Eren. He saw the best in me on my worst times. He let me mourn over a guy while being in a relationship with him..but I know that I was being so unfair, and I have to end everything immediately before he falls even more. 

"This is goodbye." I smiled. "You can surely function without me. We were only together for five months." 

"My longest relationship so far." He said. My heart broke when his tears started running down his cheeks. "I love you, Mikasa. I love you a lot. I don't care if you were being unfair. If that's what you think that's why you are breaking up with me, please, it's okay." He smiled.

"I am sorry." I looked down.

He nodded. "It's okay. I guess the method I used to help you forget him didn't work. If you love him, take him. Now, before it's too late." He said and walked away.

I truly loved you, Marky. I just can't give my all to you when I've always reserved me for him. I can't give my heart to you when it's always been with Eren...

______

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.2K 49
Mikasa and Eren were unmatched, they were the duo. They could not be torn apart but when unfortunate events happen they're friendship is nothing but...
265K 5.8K 37
Mikasa was never the biggest fan of her life. In fact, she loathed her life. Her peers always showed no interest in befriending her by doing the comp...
10.4K 237 15
This story takes place when Shoto and Momo's future selves as well as their 8 other classmates travel back in time to catch a villain and end up tal...
3.6K 134 22
UA Academy for Sorcery taught sorcerers and sorceresses. The underclassmen were in for a special treat because of a gala. A potion there would show t...