Taylor & Me.

By _shemakesme_

you and your roomate, Roger taylor, spend a drunken night together, what will come of it? More

beans on bagels.
ugh men
trouble in paradise.
Cinderella?
we did what?
concussed
concussed from rogers pov
Home.
this is all my fault
Dont do that again.
feelings, feelings.
Alone.
No.
yeetus to the fetus?
graduate.
A month and a bit later.
I love you.
GET OFF OF HIM!
Roses and pancakes.
get off of me.
rogers pov
WHAT?
Leaving home aint easy
"Land of the free"
wow
What happened?
Its not your fault.
3 weeks later.
Boy Or Girl?
yes, im doing this.
Jeez, thats quick
Christmas eve
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2.
new years eve.
"the drummers slag"
Smile for the camera.
"in the year of 39 assemble here..."
Tiny.
im going to kill you.
Home.
Cramped
Holy Child.
1 week.
The morning of.
I Do.
Night.
this is it ig.
I cant do it.
thank you <3

get the fuck out.

551 10 6
By _shemakesme_

Chapter 6.
Get the fuck out.

"I am such a horrible girlfriend."
"Hey, love, he cheated first."
"Yeah, but I feel bad, you know what I'm like."
"Yeah, so this is a once off right?"
"Yeah, I'm not ruining our friendship for sex I don't remember."
"OK, love."
"I'm going for a shower."
"Alright."

When you're out if the shower, Roger left a note saying he's off to the studio.
You decide to go clothes shopping to clear your head. You go to this little boutique Down the street. While your there, you see Oscar get out of his car with the blonde and into the cafe across the street. You give up shopping, instead going into the corner shop getting ice cream and chocolate.

When you're home, you put on your leave me alone hoodie and sit on your bed. You eat and cry and eat some more and cry some more. You decide to make dinner for Roger coming home as a distraction. By the time you've made the dinner and ate yours, Roger isn't home so you put his in the microwave so he can heat it up and go sit on the couch.

Half an hour later, the door opens, it's Oscar.
"Hello, you were meant to call in today."
"Sorry, I have a banging headache."
"I was wondering if you want to go pit tonight, but we can stay in."
He pulls out a blanket from the cupboard and sits down beside you, putting his arm around you. You turn on the telly, feeling guilty over last night.

Aftet an hour, the door swings open and a drunk Roger stumbles through, followed by a brunnette. They head for his room, him clearly out of it. You roll your eyes and you and oscar decide to go to bed for the night. He tries to cuddle up to you, but you feel wrong, knowing he done that to someone else. All you can hear is Roger and the girl fucking loudly. You try to sleep until you here him calling out your name, followed by him screaming in pain and his bedroom door banging. Oscar was already sleeping so you decide to go to the bathroom. When your finished, Roger walks in, blood pouring from his nose.
"Well, what happened you?" You ask, having a rough idea of what she did.
"She punched me, didn't do anything wrong."
"She wouldn't of punched you for no reason."
"She's irrational."
"Here, I'll clean you up."
"Fine." He says sitting on the bath edge.
"Stay there, I'm getting you water."
"OK, mum."
"Don't."

You get him a glass of water and take it back to him.
"What's that bastard doing here?"
"He came over, I couldn't tell him to leave."
"Well you could have got me to."
"You were drunk. Sit still not to I clean you up."
You start dabbing underneath his nose with a damp cloth. He keeps looking from your eyes to your lips.

When your done, you both sit down on the bathroom floor, resting your head on his shoulder. He put his arm around you, knowing something was bothering you.
"You ok, love."
"Not really, I just feel guilty."
"So do I, i feel like I ruined our friendship not taking that shot."
"I don't regret it."
"Y-you don't?"
"No, do you?"
"No, but I feel like somethings changed."
You look up, so your looking at him.
"Like wha-" you're cut off as he kisses you. You climb on top of him, deepening it, your hands in his hair, his om your back. All of a sudden you feel like your being watched and suddenly your pulled off him, banging your head.
"You fucking cunt." Oscar snarled pinning Roger to the door.
"Me the cunt, at least I've never fucking hurt her, look at her you butch, her heads bleeding, and don't even pretend to care, when your sleeping around every night, different girl, when you have her, at your call and beckon, since you were 16."Roger roared, breaking free, and punching him.
"Oh you can't fucking say much, you're just as bad, can't even keep a girl."
"Get the fuck out of my house you bastard and if I ever see you around here again you wont see the light of day."
"Oh this isn't the end." Oscar said, slamming the front door.

Roger immediately sat down beside you, looking at your head.
"Cmon, love, we're going to tye hospital, I'll get brian to come with the van and take us, ok?" He said, softly.
"OK, I need a jacket though."
"Stay here."
Roger left and came back within the minute with his jacket.
"Hold your arms out."
You stand up, but fall into his arms, too dizzy to stand.
"It's OK, love. I'll do it. Brian's on his way he'll be five minutes." He said, putting his jacket on you and lifting you to the sofa. You couldn't stop crying, either upset or shocked, you couldn't tell which, but Roger was beside you the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 510 12
When Brian and Roger decided to live together, they thought they would be happy for ever after. But what could happen to their relationship, once Bri...
196K 8.1K 40
โ so... we both got cheated on huh? โž in which they become friends after their partners cheated on them.
6.7K 245 64
When a very lively dream comes true you find yourself falling in love with the man of your dreams. Will you live a happily ever after?
7.2K 224 14
WARNING: Mature Content, Smut & stuff Roger and Deaky are trying to be a couple, but a particular roommate seems to get in the way of that. Sorry th...