A BEAUTIFUL MESS | KTH FF

By a_goodboy95

y/n's a simple girl, and Taehyung's a rude and arrogant ceo. No, wait, wait wait...... This isn't a ceo and h... More

read it before you read the book.
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapters 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
new book alert!!!

chapter 61

2.6K 143 1
By a_goodboy95

A/n's pov-
After six hours

Y/n was kept in the darkness. No source of light, slumped and tied in that wooden chair, with her mouth closed with a cloth.

She was hungry, she was thirsty. But those weren't her concerns. Her concern was taehyung, her love, her fiance, whom she wasn't sure, how he was going to find her.

Slowly she was losing her sense to think anything, the only source of escaping was a iron door, which was closed by park bogum.

She was drained out of energy, her head was hung low, she couldn't even raise it up.

Suddenly she heard the door being opened.

But it didn't closed.

"Oh, so you're still concius, I see." He chuckled, while coming to her way.

"Now, look at me baby girl. " He commanded.

With all the energy she has with her body, she raised her head to see his evil face.

He smirked at her. "Guess what? I have some information about you. "He informed her.

"W-what?"

"That.....your little fiance is searching for you."

She had her hopes again.

"And that....you might be pregnant. " with that he started to untie her.

She had no idea how he managed to have the last information, she didn't told anyone about this except for taehyung and possibly her parents.

"H-ho-how-"

"You don't have to worry about it, just enjoy the show." He said with  greeted teeth. He yanked her from her chair and led somewhere.

And suddenly her face was in the water. Bogum held her head by her nape, and was drowning her head in the water.

He held her there for some second them brought her back to the air.

She was gasping , like her life was depending on it.

"What did you thought hm? That I'll not know, about your baby game." He again drowned her head in the water.

This time he held her there for a bit longer.

"Do you think I'll let go you and your baby?" He paused to laugh. "No, baby girl, your baby is like a jackpot for me, first I'll kill it then I'll kill you. " He whispered in her ear from behind.

Shivers of fears ran to her spine.

Tears of fears sprang in her eyes.

"NO! NO, please don't my child- y-you can do a-anything with me but-but not my child, please. " she begged him, she was on her knees with her hands clasped in front of her.

He again smirked at her venerable state.

"Oh, yeah, anything with you, hm?"

Then she know how much of a bad idea it was.

She gulped, "yes anything with me ." She said ,her outer look was looking brave but only her soul and God knew she was shivering from fear inside.

"So, as you're on your knees now,  give me a blow job, baby girl. " He whispered.

A stray tear rolled down to her cheek.

"It's you or your child. " He reminded her.

She was about to say no, but deep down she knew if she had to do it to save her unborn innocent baby, she would do it in a heart beat.

"Okay" she whispered, "I'll do it." Onother tear followed by more tears were damping her soul.

At V's mansion

"It's been six hours jungkook, and your saying you haven't found anything!" Taehyung roared at jungkook.

And jungkook knows very well that if taehyung is taking his full name then it means, he's became a devil no one wants to cross paths with.

"Hyung, I'm-"

" save it jungkook, I'm not ready to hear that your trying something, I need it done, okay. " his voice was so deep.

"Yoongi hyung, call the chief, we might need police help here." Yoongi didn't said anything he just dialed the number on his cellphone.

"Tae, calm down." Hoseok tried though.

" I can't hyung, I can't. I just can't calm down, my heart is increasing its beating with every second which is passing without her in my arms. I can't just-"

"Taehyung-"

"No, hyung it's okay."

His members were trying thier best to search for y/n, but they got nothing .

And on the side they knew if they would be late for anything or if something happens to y/n, the whole world would be witnessing the devil out of the hell.

And the world is not ready for that.

Taehyung made his way towards the main door, indicating that he's gonna be gone somewhere.

"Where you going?" Namjoon asked him in curiosity.

"To where I should have gone very long ago ." Is what he answered Namjoon.

And with that the door slammed, telling that taehyung was long gone .

Kim taehyung pov
At a house (7:32 pm)

I parked my black suv In front of her apartments.

It was only 7:32 but the sky has turned fully black, just like my soul.

I ran to her doors and rang the door bell.

She opened it, only in a white shirt, that's what my y/n was also wearing.

"Atleast you know where I live, taetae. " She Leaned at the door frame, giving me sultry eyes .

"I need to talk." I said in hurry.

"OK, come in."She invited me. Once I was in she close the doors.

"What would you like to have-"

"Where's my wife?" I asked her without any hesitation.

"Who?" She asked in confusion. Which was fake.

"My wife, where.is.she?" I said folding my palms into fists, on my side.

She took a minute to laugh. Oh, she thinks this is funny.

"I didn't knew you both were married. " she clarified.

"We aren't, but for me she's not less than my wife, even without officially marrying each other. " I told her.

"Oooh, is that a dialog coming from you." She said and strolled to the kitchen.

"She's missing jennie, and I know, you know her whereabouts. " I was confident.

" and who told you, I know it? Because if you think I know anything about her, then you're a fool ,taehyung. " She said also, confidently.

"Don't play games jennie, just tell me and I'll leave this place." I said in boredom.

"Ha! Even if I know where is she , why would I tell you?" She said pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"And I'm sure if anyone has to do anything with her, it's your rival- um..what was his name again? Park bogum, right?" She said and took a sip of her coffee.

"Can't you just cut the bullshit, I'm damn sure you have to be involved in this." I said and she came towards me in slow steps.

"Oh, really? Then just go and ask your enem-"

"I've already said I don't have time for your bullshit, it's either you tell me or I'm killing you here."I had wrapped my fingers around her throat, I wasn't really going to attempt this on a woman, but she hasn't left any choice for me.

She was struggling in my hold, I liked it.

"S-stop taehyung." She pleaded and I let her go by throwing her on the ground.

"You have went crazy, taehyung. "She whispered while watching me from her position.

I sat down to her level. I grabbed her chin by the force, her eyes were piercing mine.

"Yes I have."I started slowly. " Yes i have. Because do you fucking know how it feels when you get a phone call , from the enemy you're searching for all the time, saying that he has the woman whom you love the most on this planet earth. DO YOU KNOW THAT FEELING, KIM JENNIE?!"

" why her taehyung? WHY?!"

" Because she was there when you left me for your pathetic career which was given by my anyways, she lets her child call me father, when you wanted to abort my unborn child, she understands me instead of arguing about it, and not just that ,I can go about it all night, but again I don't have the time. and you're asking me why? Seriously jennie ruby Jane?" I said scoffing at her. I stood up Dustin imaginary dust on my shirt.

"You'll regret it, YOU'LL FUCKING REGRET IT...."

"Surely......."

And after that I left the place. She's a tough one if she's knowing anything. She didn't tell me anything, all this has been wasted.

Kim jennie's pov
Her house (8:02 pm)

Just who the fuch he think he is.

"My phone, where's my phone?"I muttered to myself.

Once I took it I dialed his number.

"Kill her child....I don't care....just fucking kill her child." I said and hang up.

He's really gonna regret coming here.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

A/n: Ah! You guys are incredible. 4k....like literally 4k and counting....God, can't say thank you cause it's not enough. I just love guys also thanks for the support ❤.

                                           Your chingu😉
                                   KKhamsahanmida

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 534 31
This story is about a cute , sassy, stubborn and most handsome boy Kim Taehyung. Who is very confident and Intelligent boy. Who has the ability to ma...
81.1K 3.5K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
54.3K 1.8K 37
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
108K 6.1K 110
Though the theme of this story is bit cliché.. Kim Taehyung is a cold arrogant CEO and Jungkook is a common man in reality he is also damn rich.. Sto...