NaruHina: Postscripts

By WaterRolls

[REQUESTS CLOSED] Drabbles of the NaruHina kind. A collection of unrelated short stories prompted by the wo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
Index

Eighty-seven

1K 34 13
By WaterRolls

For a naruhina story can you like write one about how they're at the beach and naruto gets jealous because men/boys are looking at her. probably like before they started dating.

plus

Can you please do one where Naruto is jealous of Sasuke because he keeps on touching Hinata during practice, but he does not understand why he feels that way and gets really jealous for some reason and just to annoy Sasuke, he does the same to Hinata!

"Right! Sasuke gets that point!" Sakura cried out.

"No way! I got him in the shin, Sakura!" Naruto protested. He looked at Shikamaru for confirmation.

Shikamaru shook his head. "Nope, Sakura's right. Sasuke landed a kick to your arm before your leg connected with his shin."

"Tch!" Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke smirking at him.

"Ready for the next one?" Sakura asked. "This is the last round between you guys before Hinata faces off against Sasuke."

Naruto and Sasuke formed the shinobi hand seals for battle then bowed at each other. After that, both of them went on the attack as they practiced taijutsu against each other.

But the sand under their feet was slowly starting to warm up, making it more difficult to find a proper foothold to launch an attack. In the end, Sasuke managed to get a jab in that caught Naruto squarely in the rib.

"Oof!" And then he was down on his knees clutching at his chest.

He raised an arm in the air to indicate that he conceded the point to Sasuke, who bowed to him and then walked over to the parasol that shaded his things.

While he got his drink, Hinata approached Naruto and helped him up.

"Thanks, Hinata," he said when he could finally speak.

"No problem, Naruto. It was a good match. You almost had him."

"Yeah, I just wasn't concentrating enough," he said with a grin. "You know it's good that we're all out here at the beach practicing since it's so hot back in Konoha."

She smiled at him. "Me, too, Naruto."

But then Sasuke was striding to the middle of the practice ring, ready for his match against Hinata.

"Oooooh! It's been so long since I saw this! A byakugan versus sharingan fight," Ino said from the sidelines.

Naruto frowned as he walked away. But he didn't join the rest of their friends grouped together sitting under parasols and on beach blankets. Instead, he planted himself a foot away from where Hinata and Sasuke faced off, feeling irritated but not knowing why he suddenly felt that way.

Sakura and Shikamaru, who were refereeing the fight, booed him.

"Get out of the way, Naruto! We can't see!"

Still frowning, he walked a few paces away and gave them a view of the fight between Hinata and Sasuke.

Shikamaru blew the whistle, and immediately, Hinata ran towards Sasuke, her dark hair flying, palms out to hit, hoping to get the point with a flash attack.

Sasuke dodged, but his hand grazed her arm, making Naruto suddenly stiffen, the frown on his face deepening.

Sasuke then turned around, which placed his body into contact with Hinata, his back to hers as she tried to twist and land a blow onto her opponent's chest. She didn't pull back, only ducked low to avoid Sasuke's jab, but she managed to lash out with her left hand. Again, Sasuke dodged this one by bringing up his arm and combining it with a kick that hit her on the shin, causing her to stumble into his chest.

There was a loud growl, and Naruto was startled to realize he'd made the sound.

"Point to Sasuke!" Shikamaru called out.

"What are you doing?!" Naruto yelled as he stalked towards the two.

Hinata glanced up at him, startled. Sasuke only sighed. "Naruto, you're interrupting our fight."

"Sasuke! What the hell? What was that move?!" Naruto asked as he reached a hand and touched Hinata on the arm—the way he thought Sasuke had just done. He slid his palm up to her upper arm, making Hinata squeak in surprise. "That doesn't count as a taijutsu move!"

"That's not how I did it!" Sasuke said with a glare. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Yes, you did!" Naruto shrieked. He then placed a hand on Hinata's waist. "You touched her here, too!"

Sasuke made an irritated sound in his throat. "Naruto, stop interrupting and let us continue our match. You're in the way!"

Meanwhile, the rest of their friends were becoming restless.

"Boooooooo!" Kiba was yelling. "Ref! Let's get this fight going. I want to see more byakugan versus sharingan, not this idiotic groping!"

"I'm not groping!" Naruto shouted, but he looked down to see that his hand had suddenly traveled upward from her waist and was a few centimeters below Hinata's left boob.

"Naruto..." she said, red in the face. "Um, I want to test the new move I've been working on with Sasuke."

He quickly dropped his arm. "Sorry, Hinata! I didn't mean anything bad!"

She nodded. "It's okay."

Shikamaru suddenly interrupted, his tone peeved. "Right, since it's time for lunch, anyway, let's break here and then Sasuke and Hinata can start over again because somebody just can't keep their hands to themselves."

Naruto blushed. He didn't know what had come over him, but for some reason, this itchy feeling came over him when he saw Sasuke and Hinata together, even though it was just a sparring match.

But Sasuke had walked away and was now with Sakura, who handed him a towel.

Hinata was smiling at him.

"I know we're all sparring and it's work. But it's still a little bit fun, right?" she asked.

He grinned at her. "Yeah! And the wea—"

But Hinata's words got cut off when they heard loud catcalling and whistling.

"Hey, you with the long, dark hair! That luscious babe with the scrawny yellow-haired punk! Watcha doing with that shrimp?"

Hinata pinkened and Naruto jerked his gaze to several older boys staring and ogling Hinata.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Konoha group slowly lost their relaxed stances and watched the group of boys approach their practice area.

Kiba kept his eyes on them and whistled, causing Akamaru to stop frolicking along the waves and run back to Kiba's side.

"We've got company," Shino murmured beside him.

Lee cracked his knuckles in anticipation. Tenten, who'd been lounging beside him, grabbed and then twirled her kunai nonchalantly as Neji folded his arms.

Ino, Chouji, and Sai, who'd been busy preparing lunch for the group, straightened up, their task forgotten.

Sakura shaded her eyes and glared at the approaching men. Sasuke took a sip of his drink and calmly watched everything.

Naruto, meanwhile, was livid. "What did you call me?!"

"A shrimp!" one guy cackled. "You don't deserve to be standing next to that goddess."

"It's okay, Naruto. Just ignore them," she said as she laid a hand on his arm.

"What? No way!"

There was more jeering and more whistling. "Hey, now, princess. Why don't you leave him and show us what you got underneath those clothes! You're wearing way too many layers for somebody at the beach!"

Hinata looked down at her practical bathing suit under her sun jacket. Her legs were exposed but her torso and arms were covered. She'd chosen them because they were all there at the beach to practice and train, not actually have fun.

"If you guys don't shut up and leave her alone, you're going to regret it!" Naruto yelled.

But at their words, he looked at Hinata's creamy legs and suddenly felt hot. He chalked it up to his anger at these guys bothering her. He took his gaze away from her and frowned back at the men. "Leave us alone!"

"Or what, shrimp?" Derisive laughter followed the taunt.

Naruto growled and started for the men.

Shino didn't even give anybody a chance. Immediately, a swarm of insects erupted from the coat he was wearing, forming a giant cloud over the offending men. The insects attacked, landing on the exposed skin of the boys wearing only their swimming trunks. They all left, screaming, Shino's insects following until they were far, far away from the beach.

In the sudden silence that followed, everyone looked at Shino, who shrugged and simply said, "I'm hungry. I don't want anything to interrupt lunch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 753 32
Editing slowly January: Toward the future/Vision Fabruary: Hands March: Fanfic/fanart inspo. (by @shamyliciouss) April: Too late/Missed opportunities...
13K 403 8
Very AU. Massively OOC. A kickass Anbu Hinata. A grouchy Hokage Naruto. Two prickly personalities forced to work together. As a lovely reader aptly d...
43.1K 842 34
β„‚π•£π•–π••π•šπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 π• π•¨π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•€ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕠π•₯𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀π•₯π• π•£π•šπ•–π•€ β™₯︎ #3 ☞︎︎︎ π™·πš’πš—πšŠπšπšŠπšžπš£πšžπš–πšŠπš”πš’ #4 ☞︎︎︎ π™·πš’πš–πšŠπš πšŠπš›πš’πšžπš£πšžπš–πšŠπš”πš’
13.8K 327 47
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...