She's Right With Me

By MrsWedgeman

One Diva. One Genius. Two Different Life's. What happens if they come together? What seems to be a perfect li... More

Science Class

Sofia

11 0 0
By MrsWedgeman

Sofia's Pov

I hate science. I can never do the experiments right. I picked up a beaker will with some type of greenish, redish liquid. I poured it into a cup of water I had sitting on my desk but nothing happened. "Why do I suck so bad?" I whispered to myself. I looked up and saw these two guys talking. It looked as if they were arguing. The bell finally rang and I hurried out of the classroom to my locker. I looked down the hall for my friends but I only saw one of the guys that were in my class staring at me. "Can I help you?" I asked slowly. He looked both ways like he didn't know I was talking to him "Are you talking to me?" He seemed a bit suprised. "Yeah, I thought you needed something since you were staring at me". His face reddened. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just a habit for me to stare at pretty girls". "Then go stare at someone else because I'm not pretty". I closed my locker door and ran towards my dorm so I could think. I opened the door and sat on my bed. Why did I tell him that I wasn't pretty? I'm the prettiest girl in the school. Why the fuck am I lying to myself? Nobody can read my mind. I'm fat and depressed. Everyone thinks I'm a bitch or some type of slut. Maybe I am. Why do you put yourself down like this Sofia? I heard a knock at the door. Before I could answer my roomate Emily walked in. "Hey Sofia" She said flopping down on her bed. "Don't talk to me" I said grabbing my fashion magazine off my desk. "I'm cool with that. Bitch" I heard her whisper. I peeked over my magazine at Emily. I know I'm a bitch. Trust me, I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 16.2K 37
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
315K 36.4K 90
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
590K 26.9K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
1.9M 137K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...