You are mine but..... not min...

By Anuseena_writer

ANUBHAV is DSP of lucknow.... HASEENA is a newly appointed SHO here... They developed a strong physical attra... More

Characters
Trailer..
Hot met Hot... Fire🔥🔥
Lusty Eyes.. 🤤😈
Wild... 😈🔥
Fantasy Deal...
Hot junior..🔥 cool senior.. 🥶
Mile High Club.. ✈🔥
Hot Drive.. 🔥🚗
Doubts... 🤨🤨
Should I write this..
First Fight.. 🥺
First night room... 🔥😈
Why..?
Missed you.. 🥺
Love... she hates this..
Dosti se zyada pyaar se kam..
Engaged..? 🤯
Pain... 😭
Seperated..💔
Our fate...
Met Again..
Friend Promise...
He was possessive..
Plans..
Slaps..
Meeting his daughter...
Dinner
If you want..
Announcement

Together...

3.6K 185 14
By Anuseena_writer

They were sitting on dining table for dinner and there was an awkward silence until reeva spoke...

RM: anu..(sweetly)

AS: haan baby... (Smiled)

RM: aap aur mom wahan curtain ke peechhe kya kar rahe the.. (Innocently)

HM: (concious) aa... Baby hum.. Aa.. Hum na wahan kuch dhoondh rahe the... (Nervously)

RM: ohh... That's okay.. (Dramatically)

AS: aa.. Khana ho gaya let me bring sweet... Baby aap kya khaoge..

RM: I love cheesecake...

AS: (looked at haseena who was little emotional) hume bhi cheesecake hi pasand hai..

He went and brought cheesecake.. They ate it and then were about to go when it started to rain..

RM: mom.. Ab kya karen.. (Cutely pouting)

AS: aa.. Baarish rukti hai tabtak ek ek coffee jo jaaye balcony mai baith ke... (Smiling)

HM: thik hai... (Nervously)

AS: aap dono baitho hum bana ke laate hai phir saath uper chalte hai.. (Went to kitchen)

Haseena sat in hall waiting for him... As he came back reeva slept on haseena's lap and she was thinking something.. He shook her..

AS: jaan.. (Slowly)

HM: haan...? (Gained senses and looked to find her sleeping) yeh toh so gayi..

AS: ise achhe se yahin sula dijiye.. Hum cooffe peete hai.. (Handing her coffee)

Both went and sat on bean bags in balcony... She was having her coffee silently when anubhav said..

AS: haseena... (Taking a sip)

HM: hmmm.. (Looking at rain)

AS: tumne apne hisaab se sab kar liya aur ab toh koi aisa nahi hai jo hamare khilaaf ho.. Why are you running away.. (Teary eyes)

HM: (stepped near balcony glass gate)anu hum bhi nahi jaante par reeva.. (Looked down)

Anubhav went and stood behind her.. He gets close that their bodies were touching and she closed her eyes.. He placed her head on her shoulder without any kiss or anything... She gasped at the emotional moment and he said whispering..

AS: hum jaante hai.. Ki reeva shayad hamari beti hai... (Looked up and she was crying) jaan... (He gasped)

HM: anu... (Escaped as she was crying) hum bas.. Bas use samajh nahi pa rahe hai.. Woh bilkul aap jaisi hai.. (Still eyes closed) woh.. Kya chahti hai hum aajtak nahi samjhe.. Agar usne aapko apnane se inkaar kar diya toh.. (She turned and he caged her between glass and himself) hum  use dukh nhi de saakte.. (Tears fell) I am sorry..

She ran outside and get wet... She was crying in whole heavy rain getting wet and he was gazing how much their stupidities broke them.. He saw her falling on her knees crying and his reflexes force him to run to her... She held his shoulders and hugged him..

HM: anu... Na hum aapko chhod sakte hai aur na hi apne bacche ko... Please Kuch kariye na.. Hum mar jaayenge anu.. (Cried out more loud)

AS: shh... (Made her quite) kuch waqt mai sab thik ho jaayega.. Chup ho jaao..

He picked her up and left at washroom gate.. He came back with a baby pink shirt and handed over to him...

AS: tum toh chali gayi.. Kon pehenta hamare hoodies... (Chuckled) humne sabko phenk diya.. Ab bas shirts hi hai.. Aaj manage karlo please.. (Cutely)

She smiled cutely and get changed.. As she came out he had also changed till now... He came a few steps and she too... She was unknowingly blushing wearing such thing in front of him despite knowing he had seen her naked uncountable times... He smiled and put two strands behind ear making her close her eyes and he said...

AS: tumne hi kaha tha na.. "You shy from someone you love".. Aur kal hi gaagi mai boli thi ki tum ab humse pyaar nahi karti... To phir tumhe sharam kyun aa rahi hai jaan... (Teasingly)

HM: (blushing) aisa kuch nahi hai..

She turned to other side but anubhav pulled her from wrist and her back rested on his chest... She gasped when he started breathing seductively in her neck while saying..

AS: hum mana lenge apni beti ko.. Hamre Jaisi hai na.. Samajh jaayegi... Abhi dur mat jaao jaan.. Hum mar jayenge.. (Sucked her neck leaving a mark and their breaths are heavy)

HM: (moaned) aahh.. Anu.. (Gasped and he hummed) hum bhi aaj dur huye na toh mar jaayenge.. (Turned and hugged him keeping head on his chest)

AS: (broke the hug and held her chin) is chehre ko itna kareeb se aur haq se dekhne ke liye na hamari aankhen taras gayi thi.. (He himself had tears and he kissed her eyes to let tears fall)

HM: (she too cupped his face and caressed every part of his face with her thumb and chuckled) ek baar humne tumhe ravan ke getup mai dekhne ki ichha tumhe batai thi aur tum hamare liye waqai mai ravan banke aa gaye the... (Kissed mole on his neck) humne bhi aap par apna haq jatana, nakhre karna, aapko aise kiss karke (chuckled) torture karna, aur saath rehna bahut miss kiya... (Gets on his toes and put her hands behind his back cutely looking up)

AS: jaan.... (Looking in her eyes)

HM: hmm.. (Smiling)

AS: I want to love you.. (She gets straight concoiusly but he pulled her again) hum aapko pyaar karna chahte hai haseena... (Rubbing her cheek with thumb)

They were looking deeply into one another's eyes and she found immense love, care, desire, longingness and innocence... He too find same love, care, desires, longingness and innocence... Her motherly love in eyes were making her more beautiful...

She gets a little up and kissed his lips.. He smiled and kissed her Back... He held her waist and pulled  her upon himself more while her hands move to his hair.. He was kissing her softly until she mistakenly bit his lip but he now makes kiss wild taking revenge and their kiss became mad and passionate... He pulled apart and picked her up bridal style... As he walked to bed haseena was kissing all over his neck... She was kissing on his neck, cheeks and earlobe...

He dropped her on bed and get on her looking into her ocean like eyes... She had a lovely effect on him and he kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, her jawline and her throat... He hovered her properly and was kissing on her entire neck with some rough sucks and bites leaving marks.. She hah held his back neck... Today, they were not uttering a single word but only those moans and gasps... They were enjoying their love with the beautiful and silent peace...

He moved down and kissed on her cleavage... She breathed heavily rising up her chest... He slowly opened buttons of his shirt and as her clothes were wet she had not worn his inners.. He started sucking her chest like a baby earning mealodious moans... She flipped them now unable to control...

He smiled and she kissed sensually on his abs and chest... He roamed hands on her back and slowly opened the shirt... She was now without any cover and shyly hugged him on his chest... He too hugged her and flipped them.. He moved down and kissed her private part forcing her to arc her body upwards in pleasure... He placed a hand on body pushing her down and then for sometime kissed and sucked her private parts making her desires out of control and stomach had a burning sensation... He gets up again and kisser her forehead asking for permission to which she nodded... He enters her and they had their love making for entire 3 hours...

After 3 hours,
She was laying in his arms keeping head on his chest and he was playing with her hair..

AS: jaan..

HM: hmm..

AS: I missed you so much... (kissed her forehead)

HM: (look at him and kiss his cheek) I missed you too... Aur sabse zyada to aapke paas sona.. Kuch mahine to hume dhang se neend hi nahi aayi.. Phir reeva ke pass bilkul tumhari baahon jaisa ehsaas hota tha... (Smiled remembering those moments)

AS: neeche chalke reeva ko yahan laate hai woh akeli hogi...

She wore his shirt and they bring her upstairs... They slept hugging her together...

Morning,
Haseena woke up to find the dream view she wanted every morning... She kissed both of them who were sleeping hugging each other.... She get ready in her clothes she kept yesterday for drying and came out.. Kissed them again and shook anubhav..

HM: anu.. (Lovingly) anuu..

AS: hmm... (Sleepily)

HM: uth jaaiye na hume reeva ko bhi uthana hai phir uske hazaar sawaalon ka jawaab bhi toh dena hai.. (Chuckled)

AS: hmm.. (Smiled)

He went to freshen up and haseena went near reeva and caressed her...

HM: good morning baby.. (Kissed her cheek)

RM: (smiled in sleep and mumbled) good morning mom.. Hum abhi bhi anu ke ghar pe hai.. ?(Looking around)

AS: yeh baby.. (Coming out shirtless)

HM and RM: wowww.... (Looked at each other and laughed)

AS: kya hua... (Sitting with them)

RM: anu aap toh bahut handsome lag rahe ho... (Get on him and kissed his cheek)

AS: achha.. Kitne handsome lag rahe hai hum..

RM: hritik roshan jaise.. (Winked cutely)

AS: thank you baby.. (Kissed her)

HM: (looked at anu and said slowly) aa.. Baby...

RM: yes mom.. (From his lap)

HM: maanlo.. Agar anu aapke.. Hmm... Anu aapke pa.. Papa hue toh aapka kya.. Kya reaction hoga.. (Nervously looked at him)

RM: (after some seconds) woww... Mazaa aayega... Bahut saara maza aayega... (Jumping excitedly)

AS: sachme aap chahti hai ki hum aapke dad hon..? (Hopefully)

RM: yess.. Anu dad.. (Hugged him)

AS: (her words echoed in his ears and ge too hugged her) my baby..

HM: matlab aapko koi problem nahi hai Anu ke dad hone se.. (Happily)

RM: no.. Yeh hume bhi dad mil gaye.. (Took her in hug also)

HM: yess..

Both shared a happy and satisfied look... She was having some tears and he was smiling nonstop seeing them close...

THE END

So guys, here I end the story as it has not further married life... I am showing that parenting life in they are mine so here it ends...

Also, it's season two with a little different characters and storyline is going to have a start as I got satisfying no. Of affirmative comments before specified time... And on top it the concept will be same that they meet and have a physical relationship, then little love moments, seperation and realization... Wait for it...

THANK YOU...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 5.6K 39
ANUBHAV SINGH TRANSFER TO LUCKNOW AS THE NEW DSP. HASEENA MALLIK FROM THE VERY FIRST MEETING HAS A STRONG DISLIKE TOWARDS HIM. WHILE ANUBHAV IS HUMBL...
23.3K 2.8K 49
What happens when you meet a stranger who understands you in every manner... Haseena and Anubhav cross their paths on a mission... They both are comp...
141K 10.8K 68
Hey guys!! This is yuki harish, a maddam sir fan, specially yuki/kareEna fan. This is a ff about kareEna lovestory with a lots of suspense. There is...
69.7K 4.5K 30
SO THIS STORY IS ABOUT ONSCREEN COUPLE ANUBHAV SINGH AND HASEENA MALLIK. IN THIS A PERSON IN FIT OF REVENGE MARRIES HASSEENA OFF TO AN UNKOWN MAN WHO...