Rise of the Clay-Doh Man

By Obscure_Mystery

When more Stolen Hope content comes out or when I feel like making more Clay Akimitsu content (excluding RPs... More

;)
R.I.P iCloud Storage
*Sniff* My Boy!
Better Watch Out, Shinya....
[You Have Summoned the Multicolored Modeling Compound Squad]
Only Stolen Hope Server Members Will Understand This
Coming to an Online Store Available in Your Country
Happy Day of Birth, Clay Man!
Untitled Part Number Uhhhhhhhhhh
Clay is Immortal and Nothing Can Stop Him
๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ’œ
What If?...๐Ÿค”
๐ŸฆทFangs๐Ÿฆท
They've Been Watching Sr Pelo a Lot Lately
Clay's True Fear
The Council Will Decide Your Fate๐Ÿ‘
Another Sprite Edit Because Today Has Been Odd for Me......
Shinya Took Clay and Mystery's Kneecaps
Clay-Flavored Cake

R.I.P. Clay's Sense of Humor

10 1 0
By Obscure_Mystery

Alright so I made a chapter about the Stolen Hope cast and what their Despair Diseases would be like!!! Some of them may be inaccurate so I'll be editing them from time to time, BUT LIKE, imagine Despair Disease Clay-Doh Cult!!!!

Somehow it's less chaotic than the regular cult because Emiko is soft bby now, Tsubaki cannot tell a lie, Hana is non-observant, and Shinya could care less about health.

And then there's Clay.

My man cannot take s**t seriously anymore. Need to examine a dead body?

DD!Clay: "Guys. W-What if-*Wheezes* wHAT IF WE *Choking and holding in laughter* ATTACH STRINGS T-TO T-T-THE BODY *Wheezes again* TO MAKE IT MOVE LIKE A PUPPET DGHSKAGSJALALAHSHS?!!!?!?! *Full on laughing and wheezing*

DD!Emiko: Omg👀😱😰How horrifying!😵‍💫😭🥺

DD!Tsubaki: That's disgusting, Clay. Why would you do that?

DD!Shinya: Meh, let him do what he wants, I don't care. The corpse can't feel anything, right?

DD!Hana: ??? Wait...what are we talking about???

I imagine DD!Shunsuke and DD!Clay spewing cuss words 24/7 and being rude in general. The main difference is that Shunsuke is an outright jerk whilst Clay uses comedy in the worst possible situations.

DD!Shunsuke: Hey, you! Goth loser! Look at me!

DD!Clay, turns around: Hm?

DD!Shunsuke:

DD!Shunsuke: ...B*tch!

DD!Clay: [Insert Unholy Wheezing Noises Here]

I'm including Aimi since she and Shunsuke are the musical duo and they are welcome in the Clay-Doh Cult.

DD!Aimi: [Tired than normal]

DD!Clay, about to steal an entire box of glow sticks from her: HehehehHEGEHAHAHAHHA!!!!

And the rest of the SH cast, who are unaffected/have not caught the disease, have to help them.

Ryuko, with an oblivious Hana by her side: Hey Wataru, what's wrong?

Wataru: Aimi had a whole box of glowsticks that we would use for my show. Now they're gone!!! How did she loose a whole box of them???!!!!

Ryuko: I'm sure we can search for them together. Aimi did have the despair disease after all, and so does Hana so I have to watch her-

Madoka, in the distance: CLAY!!! SHINYA!!! NO!!! THOSE THINGS ARE TOXIC, DO NOT EAT THEM!!!

Wataru and Ryuko: !!!!

•••••

Sasori: O-Okay Emiko! Uhhh, you can let go now! I appreciate the hug, but we've been here for 4 hours and I'm getting worried. I can't move my arms, Emi.

DD!Emiko: We can❤️👀hug for😭💕😃😇4 more hours🥰😍😘if you'd like!👁🙈:3

Sasori: •_•

•••••

Kyohei, holding up DD!Tsubaki: Tell me who the mastermind is, Tsubaki!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.6K 30
He suddenly pinned me on his bed as fear crawled over me. I struggled to get out of his grip " You're making me hard sweetheart,stop struggling", he...
427K 15.1K 46
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
38.7K 726 47
A bunch of one-shot girlxgirl of you and Sabrina! I take requests, fluff (โค) Angst (๐Ÿ’”) smut (๐Ÿ’‹)
54.5M 388K 71
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!