Villain from the End? | Dream...

By Alicedog123

---------- As every member of the Dream SMP knows, the end is off limits. Disabled in fact. Yet, it wasn't al... More

STORY INFO
Chapter 1: Forced to Flee
Chapter 2: Kidnapping
Chapter 4: The Voices
Chapter 5: The pig and the Crow Father
Chapter 6: A simple Favor?
Chapter 7: The calm
Chapter 8: The Storm
Chapter 9: He's Dead??? NO!
CHapter 10: A Trial?
Chapter 11: Am I the bad guy?
Chapter 12: A Foolish Encounter
Chapter 13: Don't mess with the Crow Father
Chapter 14: No Means No.
Chapter 15: Have Some Blue, Clam Yourself
Chapter 16: The Unlikely Trio
CHapter 17: Weak Spot
Chapter 18: Detach From Weakness
Chapter 19: Tomorrow at 3PM
Chapter 20: Dream Mini
Chapter 21: Doomsday Prep
Chapter 22: Doomsday, The End?

Chapter 3: Pieces of the Puzzle

119 4 0
By Alicedog123

Scarlet huffed as she was still trapped on Dream's shoulder. She wasn't in much of a position to try and fight back, considering this man was easily a foot and some taller than them, and most likely way older than them. She would guess he was maybe 20, or 21? She was 14, almost 15, but definitely still a child. Her odds of getting away from anyone was slim, but it was even less when the someone was a full grown adult with obvious training and skill. So instead of being more of a pain and risking harming herself in an attempt to escape, she simply made herself as heavy as possible and sulked. Were they being childish? Yes. Did she care? Not in the slightest.

Dream also could not care in the slightest. The child was attempting to be annoying and distribute her body weight in a way that makes them seem heavier, but they were still light as a feather to the trained adult. He has lifted far more than her weight many times.

They made it to the portal that led them to logstedshire and traveled through the swirling purple frame. Tommy immediately went to his Trent and put his belongings that he brought with him in his chest again.

Scarlet was finally put down in the middle of an area that was surrounded by these tan and brown looking pillars. She looked at them and walked over, ignoring the curious looks from the other men. They placed their hand on the rough texture before looking over to Dream. "What is this?"

"Wood? It's stripped wood. Have you never seen wood stripped before?" Dream asked, walking towards the girl again looking between her and her hand that was still touching the logs in interest.

"I've never seen a tree before Dream. I heard of them in stories, but I've never seen them. Also Mushrooms, and Grass. I've never seen any of them." The princess said, looking down to the grass below her feet. She dropped down to her knees and ran her fingers through the green moist surface. This was so much better than hearing about these things in stories.

Ghostbur moved to sit next to her and smiled, copying her movements. "Grass is nice, It stings from the moisture, but it's worth it to be closer to nature! Also, Friend quite enjoys the grass!" Scarlet smiled over at Ghostbur, having no idea why it stings for him, or who Friend was, but she was enjoying the company and friendly conversations.

Dream was watching the whole exchange between the two with a very complex expression. How has this teen never seen trees, or grass? Where is she from that she's never been outside before? Also how did they get to the nether without passing grass or a tree? These and so many more questions ran through his head as he watched the child look around more. He tensed up when she stood and walked towards the exit, getting his pearls ready but not quite using them yet. Dream and Ghostbur followed her as she walked out of logstedshire.

Scarlet was mesmerized. She started at the scene ahead of her in amazement as the light glittered off the top of the giant body of water before her. Sure, she had seen water before, but only ever in glasses or in baths. Never just a giant collection like this. She kept moving forward until her feet were right on the edge of the entrance. Dream and Ghostbur hadn't said a word, both following close behind in case she decided to run again. Both thought that wasn't going to happen by the amazed look on the girl's face.

Suddenly there was a loud shout behind the three, and Tommy came running from his Trent with a mischievous look on his face as he shouted "CANNONBALL" before jumping into the water right next to the young girl standing on the edge. This resulted in them getting soaked from the splash and losing their balance in surprise. They slipped and fell forward into the ocean.

Panic slipped into her body and she realized how much thinner the water was in comparison to the thick Lava she had swam in earlier. That consistency earlier was almost like just walking. This was much harder, and she realized she was running out of time. She frantically was moving her legs and arms in an attempt to move to the surface, but it wasn't enough. She felt her mouth open to scream but only bubbles came out, filling her mouth and lungs with water. Just as they were about to accept the blackness that threatened their vision, arms wrapped around their waist and they were pulled quickly to the surface.

The princess coughed violently, emptying the liquid from her chest before looking around to see what had happened. Tommy had a tight grip on her while kicking his legs and moving his other arm to stay a float. She felt like she should be terrified, she felt like she should demand he get her out of the water, but she wasn't. Even though they realized that they could have easily drowned there, they still were so amazed by the atmosphere and nature that is inside of it.

"You can't swim?? You're what, 14? 15? Why can you not swim? What the fu-" He said frantically, getting interrupted by Dream who glared at him for almost swearing in front of the child.

"Tommy, she hasn't even seen trees before. Wherever this girl is from is obviously very different from here." He said holding his hand out for the girl to take.

Scarlet wanted to refuse his hand and stay in the water with Tommy. He didn't mean to hurt her, and for some strange reason she trusted him a lot more than she trusted Dream. Tommy seemed to be a lot kinder, even despite his language and tough exterior. After a couple minutes passed she gathered that his offer wasn't actually optional. Dream's hand remained outstretched to her and she sighed before taking the green man's hand and allowing him to pull her from the water and Tommy's grasp.

Ghostbur came up to her with a towel, and one for Tommy, who got out at the same time keeping a close distance to the younger girl. Tommy couldn't explain the need that went through his mind when he saw this girl, but he knew he wanted to protect her at all costs. He thought about it and it reminded him of the feeling he gets with Tubbo, or his brothers. He knew that this girl was important to him and many others and made a mental vow to stay by her side.

"First things first, I don't think you want to be called the strange girl or the young child forever, so what is your name?" Dream asked as he began to lead the group back to the circle of stripped trees, most likely to the house that was built towards the back of the area.

"My name is Scarlet, Scarlet B Luvios." She answered, actually deciding to be cooperative for everyone's sake. She was too exhausted and overwhelmed to attempt to deny the questions.

"Well Scarlet, where are you from? How exactly did you end up alone in the nether if you've never seen nature and piglins before?" He asked to open the door to the house and let Scarlet enter, followed quickly by Tommy and Ghostbur, neither wanting to miss the backstory.

"Well, I don't know what a 'Nether' is, but I come from the Palace in the Land of The Endermen. I was in line for the thorne, behind my sister, though I never expected to actually need to take the crown since I'm 14 and my sister is 16. My home was invaded by a large creature with purple slits for eyes, and breath of purple particles which is very destructive. An elder of my land created a portal and sent me through it to give my Palace a chance at redemption. I went through the portal he created and was thrown into that reddish hell where you three found me." Scarlet explained watching their faces go from interest, to confusion and back multiple times. Well that was Tommy and Ghostbur's reaction, Dream seemed to be deep in thought about something.

"The Land of The Endermen? You come from the End city Palace?" He asked, earning a nod from the younger girl. "Scarlet, what do you think the date is today?"

Scarlet raised an eyebrow at him and looked to Tommy as if asking him for confirmation that he just asked that stupid question. "That's a silly question, Dream. It's December 23, 2017." she said with a small laugh.

Tommy's eyes widened and Ghostbur looked sad, though he quickly pulled out some blue and began frantically rubbing it in his hands. Dream shook his head knowing who this girl was now, and also piecing multiple things together in his head. He knew the stories, though they were meant to just be fictional. It was a fairytale he and his siblings would tell each other a couple years ago before everything went south in the family. It was the story of a place in the End that was destroyed by the Ender dragon. There were no survivors, or so everyone would say when telling the story. There was one issue with the conversation that was creating an elephant in the room.

"Scarlet, Princess of the End, It is December 23rd of 2020. You have been missing, maybe unconscious in the nether, for 3 years." Those words broke the mind of the girl who discovered that she was actually a 17 year old orphan with no home to return to. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 475 29
I don't know the start and I aren't sure I want to but I do know the end and that's enough for me... for now at least Lucy the younger sister to Wilb...
5.5K 354 12
Phil, Technoblade, Wilbur, and Tommy are all part of the Antarctic Empire. Phil is the king with Techno, his oldest son, as his heir to the throne. T...
7K 200 9
Tommy thinks his friends betrayed him after he got exiled so he gets angry and wants revenge. Some chapters contain descriptions of violence, blood...
27K 769 56
[๐™–.] ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ก; ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š ยซ_____________________________ยป |โ€ข๐™„๐™‰ ๏ฟฝ...