appledash chronicles Vol. 1

By HunterHall478

applejack first met at rainbow dash at the freshman fair in canterlot high school and beginning start dating... More

sleepover at applejack part 1
sleepover at applejack part 2
morning plans part 1
heading to the mall
hanging out with friends part 1
hanging out with friends part 2
morning plan part 2
apple family return
BBQ Sunday night
meet orange cassidy
travel to camp everfree
meet ragga the Jamaican goose
the proposal
tale of gaia everfree
shocking surprise
meet daisy storm dash
Daisy new pet
discovered magic powers part 1
discovered magic powers part 2
daisy first lantern
taste the rainbow
meet singing busts
the rainbooms fans
tell the story
meet the family
dasiy and pearl meet winona
Sunday morning plans
hanging out at the mall part 1
hanging out at the mall part 2
daisy meet tank
welcome to canterlot elementary school
begin of tour part 1: the gym
Daisy surprised news
wedding plan text message
welcome to Chs
day at canterlot high part 1
day at canterlot high part 2

begin of the tour part 2: the library

78 1 1
By HunterHall478

They arrived and enter the library that amaze daisy to see the all books in the shelves.

Ms. Rose: "this is the library that you look or read books including check it from books but you return it to the librarian. You get overdue. Understand Daisy."

Daisy: "yes ma'am. Who's the librarian?"

Ms. Rose: "it's bam cole but he's not here anymore because he went home but you going to meet him when you arrive at school."

Daisy: "sounds good."

Ms. Rose grab book mark from the holder on the desk to handed to daisy and she said, "oh book marks is free and it put on the page to find it that you read."

Daisy: "awesome thank you ms. Rose."

Ms. Rose: "you're welcome daisy. Let's continue the tour for bit."

Daisy: "sure, where to ms. Rose?"

Ms. Rose: "your homeroom, cafeteria, and the playground."

They exit the library begin continue the tour of the school before leaving going to the mall with drama letters doing school shopping.

Meanwhile with rainbooms hanging out at sweet shoppe cafe at their spot just drinking milkshakes for hanging out and suddenly the door open by orange cassidy, big swole, and evil uno enter the store towards the rainbooms.

Evil uno: "hey girls."

Applejack: "hey y'all."

Big swole: "you guys excited it about  Wednesday night."

Sunset: "yup, daisy going to watch aew live for a first time."

Evil uno: "splendid, where she at anyway?"

Rarity: "she at canterlot elementary school for a tour bit and flash taking her to the mall for doing school shopping."

Orange cassidy: "that's cool for flash doing it."

Big swole saw rainbow and applejack become worried while holding milkshakes and begin to speak, "what's wrong you two? Rainbow look up at swole with worried and said, "well me and applejack become worried about daisy going to elementary school on her first day. What if the kids won't like her at classroom, cafeteria, and playground. And begin pick her on from orb of magic come out from my stomach that transform into 5 yrs old girl."

Evil uno: "don't worry she will like the school and make some friends that's all."

Big swole: "my little girl love her school and she make her friends on her first day of school. Trust me."

Applejack: "good point you two."

[New chapter is out for this story]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 45 10
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are childhood friends, but everything changes when Luke enters their lives, stirring up feelings of jealousy in Rainbow...
11.9K 405 22
When Applejack & Rainbow Dash are called on a friendship mission, the map says the friendship problem is in Twilights Castle! Rainbow Dash gets tired...
8.9K 237 18
(My first romance story!! I hope you enjoy it!) ❝𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
56.9K 2K 62
Its basically mlp equestria girls with a little bit of Haikyuu~ "Rainbow nice kill!" My teammate yelled as I spiked the ball mid air, hitting the si...