Evil Awakened (Dare to love #...

By _Nerdrabbit_

A once upon a time tale. Book 2 in the dare to love series. Read book 1 forbidden love before you read this... More

authors note
Prologue (Emma)
Chapter 1 (William)
Chapter 2 (Emma)
Chapter 3 (Snow)
Chapter 4 (William)
Chapter 5 (Snow)
Chapter 6 (Emma)
Recap
Chapter 7 (William)
Chapter 8 (William)
Chapter 9 (Snow)
Chapter 10 (William)
Chapter 11 (Snow)
Chapter 12 (William)
Chapter 13 (William)
Chapter 14 (William)
Chapter 15 (Snow)
Chapter 16 (William)
Chapter 17 (Snow)
Chapter 18 (David)
Chapter 19 (Emma)
Chapter 20 (Snow)
Chapter 21 (Emma)
Chapter 22 (Snow)
Chapter 23 (Snow)
Chapter 24 (Snow)
Chapter 25 (Snow)
Chapter 26 (William)
Chapter 27 (David)
Chapter 28 (William)
Chapter 29 (William)
Chapter 30 (Snow)
Chapter 31 (William)
Chapter 32 (Snow)
Chapter 33 (William)
Chapter 34 (Snow)
Chapter 35 (Neal)
Chapter 36 (Snow)
Chapter 37 (Emma) part 1
Chapter 37 (Emma) part 2
Chapter 38 (Snow)
Chapter 39 (Emma)
Chapter 40 (Snow)
Authors note
Epoligue (Emma)

Chapter 41 (Snow/Emma)

1 0 0
By _Nerdrabbit_

This is the last proper chapter, next will be another authors note and then the epilogue. This was originally suppose to be from Emma but I accidentally wrote it from Snows. Sorry. I might right a bit of it from Emma's though.

The curse is coming.

The curse is coming and there's nothing we can do. George's dead and Williams under a curse, dead probably.

We failed. We failed our whole family, I failed my husband. I failed all of my kids. I failed the kingdom. I failed everyone.

All I can hope is this curse takes away my memories because for me that would be more a blessing than a curse.

God please let it take away my memories, please.

"But in Reginas curse there was a saviour, you and that means there has to be one for this," David says, looking at our daughter with fear. No other emotion, just fear. Love does quickly return however, but more than anything he just looks scared.

"I wasn't silly enough to create this curse with a saviour," she replies cooly, "I'm not stupid father, despite what you may think,"

"Please Emma, there's still time for you to turn this around," I try, knowing the clock is ticking. Looking out of the window I see yet more land has disappeared into the purple sea, the curse now gliding against the water. The only the that stands between us and it.

The curse is coming.

"And why would I do that?" She asks me, taking a step closer to me. God, I've never been more terrified of her. My own daughter. I can not believe how fast my heart is beating, like a drum in my chest. "When I'm so close to finnaly, finally punishing you," her cool hand brushes on my face, her face conveying no more emotion but anger. I have no words. Physically I have no words.

"Please Emma," My husband begs, "You didn't want to be like this, you've become your own worst fear," referring to the time after she found about the prophecy's.

"A was a child then," she snaps, snarling at me before stepping back to advance on my husband, her father. "Now I'm grown, with a child and I'm not the naive young girl I used to be. I've changed. You changed me. And now? I finnaly know the truth about you. About the liars you are," she continues, looking between me and her father continuously. For a second she just stares at David before finnaly she looks at the floor, raising her hand. "Though I do still have my soft side. So out of the kindness of my heart, I'll let you spend your last calming, happy, moments with your children," she smiles at me, and with a swipe of her hand we're out of Williams bedroom and now stand in the throne room.

Hardly happy, or calming. But compared to what Emma has planned? Likely. I should try to at least relish these last few moments before the curse comes with Neal and David.

I'm sorry Emma. I feel more guilty than you could possibly imagine.

Emma's POV
The look of fear on Snows face, puts a smile on my face. The jacket of pain David wears soothes my soul. The knowledge that my curse is nearly upon us calms me. It excites me.

These people in front of me are not my family. My family is outside the door, about to barge through. And as I smirk at my brother who looks shocked, saddened and fearfully at me I hear the doors to the great hall open. Not saying a single word I turn to face as my family walks with confidence and pride towards us. Regina and Cora follow behind, but I'll soon be rid of them. I only needed them for the curse, after this there as good as trash.

My little pumpkin sat asleep in my twin brothers arms. That is my family, those to people. But never shall I forget Killian, he may be dead but he to is apart of this family. So is William, despite his... state.

"Emma, James, please, don't do this," David begs, shaking his head with tears in his eyes.

Tears that make my soul party.

He might as well be on his knees infront of me really, now that I would like to see.

"Oh of course father!" I say sarcastically, carefully taking my daughter from James. "As you asked so politely how could I refuse?" James laughs lowly behind me, his smile widening.

"There's still a chance for you to change. Please, casting this curse, it's a path you don't want to go down," my mother says, as if that's going to convince me, as if she knows my pain.

She doesn't. No one knows pain like I do. Well except from Regina and James. And even so, even if I want to rush to her in open arms, I'm the dark one now.

It's not that easy. But of course, she doesn't know that. She doesn't know Rumplestiltskin is dead, god she doesn't even suspect anything.

"No. You don't know crap!" I shout, inwardly cursing myself for shouting curse words while holding my daughter. "You don't know anything about pain, any of you! You don't know the suffering you've put James and I through. You can't even begin to imagine it and this is your punishment," I go to carry on but one look at James says he wants in on it to.

"THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE!" He shouts at them, barely getting his anger out at them. Looking up at Neal I just see shock and he's so pale he looks like he's going to faint. That's when I realise he has never met his older brother before. Not feeling so powerful now is he?

"I'm sorry," he mumbles, stepping forwards to the greater concerned looks of his parents. "I'm sorry, so sorry,"

"SORRY DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COVER IT!" I scream back, remembering that day when I told him about me and Killian in confidence. God, I was so naive back then. I should have known I couldn't trust him. I should have known.

"Please, by punishing us three, your punishing an entire kingdom, facing a lifetime of loneliness and building a path of great loneliness ahead," my father tries, looking out at the window to see how close the curse is now. His eyes widen.

60 seconds.

The smoke is closing in on us, touching the windows but not inside the room yet. Just 60 more seconds until victory. Until I can be a good mother for my baby.

58 seconds.

"I tried to show them who you two really are but they still decided to follow you," I snarl, pushing my guilt away. Do I feel guilty cursing a kingdom of innocent people. Ok. Maybe.

56 seconds.

Ok, fine, yes, I do. But that feeling of guilt is nothing compared to the happiness I feel at finally getting my revenge. It feels good. I can feel the curse beginning to soothe my soul.

"Because they're loyal to us," Snow excuses, "Innocent. Like you used to be. Like you can still be," again even when she has less than a minute left until the curse, she is still trying to turn me around.

Fat chance. I'm not letting go of this. Doesn't she understand? I physically can't. If I do I won't be a good mother to my baby Hope.

"Well, That doesn't matter to us anymore, all that does is that in 50 seconds, you'll be sorry. You'll be really sorry," My twin brother replies, while I rock my daughter side to side, cooing her back into sleep.

"We already are," Neal pleads, "Please, we've learnt our lesson," Oh he's learnt nothing yet. He can't even begin to imagine how much he'll be suffering in...

30 seconds.

It's not long now. Really not long until my revenge.

James and I both laugh colder than ever, echoing throughout the room, seeming to get louder and louder as the curse finnaly begins to rip through the fall and the 30 seconds becomes 20.

18 seconds.

My daughter begins to cry, her scream earsplitting with fear and tiredness as the curse becomes closer, blowing wind as it swirls around the 8 people in the room. The guards, mine and theirs, have already been had, just like everyone else in the land.

"Emma please," Snow and David cry get again but I ignore them.

They're trash.

13 seconds.

Digging into my leather jacket pocket, I find the metal chain the ring around my finger was once attached to, putting carefully round my daughters neck. Now she'll always have apart of him, just as Killian wanted.

I still wear our engagement ring. I will never take it off.

Don't you worry pumpkin, I will take care of you. Just know your father died to protect you, to protect me, so we could be together and live out a happy ending. It may not be what he thought it would be, but it will still be happy.

I love you Hope, never forget that. Never.

9 seconds.

The curse eats up Cora and Regina, coming ever so closer to me. With my head up, a smile on my face I watch as Neal, Snow and David to disappear into the smoke.

6 seconds.

Looking over at James I smile, still cooing my daughter as she screams but smiling just the same.

"We did it," I shout over the smoke, hardly believing it. He just smiles back at me, reaching over and grabbing my hand as the smoke slowly takes us to.

5

4

3

2

1

We did it. I did it. I finnaly have my revenge and it feels good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 45
"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇ...
70.6K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
27.8K 931 33
"ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴏꜱᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄɪᴇ. ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ...
23K 969 19
Book 2 of the One of You series The curse has finally been broken After 28 years of living in a loop, the fairy tale characters of Storybrooke, Maine...