Professor Gadot

By WondersGadot

Atlas Ramirez is a senior at Harvard University. On her first day back at campus she meets her new anthropolo... More

First Day!
Noted
Deal or no deal?
May I?
Goodnight baby
You're going to ruin me
15 is my lucky number
Next steps
Making plans
Meeting the parents
Back to school
Do you tutor?
Happy Birthday Baby
Merry Christmas!
Mrs. Ramirez?
October 1st
Let's see what we can do
See you on the 18th!
The little baby in my belly
I'm happy you're happy
Jordan Sky Ramirez
He's gone
Healing takes time
It's a girl!
Update
I do!
Babymoon
Calm before the storm
Once you get comfortable, something always happens.
Fight this
I missed you
She's here!!!
Adjusting
Our new normal
New beginnings
Finally
Honesty is the best policy
A bump in the road
The Swing of Things
A Change of Scenery
Planning for the Future
Dana...
Always

Welcome to Miami

2K 51 3
By WondersGadot

"Exhausted," Atlas yawns as she holds Gal's hand.

"Mmhm," Gal mumbles.

"Hi Ben," Atlas smiles as she waves at a man who takes her bags. "Ben is my parents driver." She smiles as she opens the door to the GWagon for Gal.

Gal smiles as she climbs into the GWagon. "Oh wow,"

"Up Zeus," Atlas says as Zeus hops into the passenger's seat. "Safe." She pats Zeus as she buckles him in. "However," She smiles as she climbs into the back seat with Gal. "We're staying at my house."

"You own a house?" Gal asks.

"Yes," Atlas smiles. "When I was 18 I bought a house here in Miami." She smiles as Ben starts driving them towards her house. "Every summer I've worked on it and it's pretty much done now."

Gal smiles as she looks at Atlas. "I'm always learning something new about you." She shakes her head.

Atlas laughs. "Gal, Ben,"

"It's nice to meet you ma'am," Ben smiles.

"You too Ben." Gal smiles.

"Who all is here for the party Ben?" Atlas asks.

"All of your tias and tios," Ben smiles as he drives. "Your grandmother and grandfather."

Atlas smiles. "The whole family," She shakes her head. "My dad must've told everyone I was bringing someone home." She looks at Gal.

"Oh he did." Ben laughs.

Gal smiles nervously as Atlas holds her hand.

"You don't have to be nervous," Atlas smiles as Ben pulls into her driveway.

"This is your house?" Gal says as Ben parks the car.

"Yep," Atlas smiles as she hops out of the car. "Come on Zeus," She smiles as she gets Zeus out. "Gal," She holds a hand out for Gal.

Gal smiles as she grabs Atlas' hand.

Atlas smiles as she walks up to the front door. "Make yourself at home." She smiles as Gal as she opens the door.

Gal smiles as she follows Zeus into the house.

Atlas smiles as she and Ben walk into the house with the luggage. "Thank you Ben," She pats his back.

"You're welcome Atlas," Ben smiles. "See you tomorrow."

"Yes," Atlas smiles as she locks the front door and walks over to Gal in the living room. "What do you think?" She asks as she wraps her arms around Gal's waist.

"I love it." Gal smiles. "It's you."

Atlas smiles as she grabs Gal's hand. "You haven't even seen the bedroom yet." She smiles as she grabs their bags.

"Let me carry one," Gal laughs.

"No, I got it." Atlas smiles. "Follow me."

Gal smiles as she follows Atlas down the hallway past the kitchen. "So the house is in an L shape?" She asks.

"Yes," Atlas smiles. "Only the master is down this hallway." She pushes open the door at the end of the hall.

"Wow," Gal smiles. "It's beautiful."

Atlas smiles as she walks behind the bed to the closet. "What side do you want?" She asks.

Gal walks behind the bed and her jaw drops as she looks at the huge closet. "You pick." She looks at Atlas.

Atlas smiles as she walks over to Gal and wraps her arms around her. "We can make that decision later." She kisses Gal.

Gal smiles as she kisses Atlas back. "I'm so tired."

"Me too," Atlas smiles. "I'll show you the house tomorrow." She kisses Gal's forehead. "Let's sleep."

11:00 am=====================================Atlas' House - Miami Beach, FL

Gal stretches as the sun glares into the room. She smiles as she feels Atlas tighten her arms around her waist.

"Good morning," Atlas mumbles as she kisses Gal's neck.

"Good morning," Gal smiles as she turns and faces Atlas. "I'm ready for my house tour." She smiles.

Atlas laughs as she kisses Gal. "Okay," She smiles as she and Gal stand. "So this is the master bedroom."

Gal laughs as Atlas grabs her hand. "I showed you the closet and bathrooms, but I didn't show you this room." She opens a door and smiles as she walks into the sunroom.

"I love this," Gal smiles. "Do you sleep out here?" She asks.

"I have," Atlas smiles. "Would you want to?" She asks.

"I think it would be fun." Gal smiles.

"Noted," Atlas smiles as she leads Gal back into the bedroom. "So I'm sure you noticed all of the storage." She motions as they walk towards the Kitchen.

"Yes," Gal nods.

"Here's the Kitchen," Atlas smiles.

"It's you," Gal smiles as she rests against the island.

"It is," Atlas smiles. "Want to go outside Zeus?" She asks.

Zeus whines as Atlas opens the back door and lets him outside.

"Living room and dining room." Atlas smiles as Gal follows her. "Another sun room."

Gal smiles as Atlas opens a door at the end of the hall.

"And another bedroom." Atlas smiles.

"So it's a two bedroom house?" Gal asks.

"Yes," Atlas nods. "I didn't want a huge house," She smiles. "And with all the storage I'll be able to keep everything from in Cambridge."

"So you will move here?" Gal asks as Atlas grabs her hands.

"I would like to." Atlas smiles. "But if things change, this will be a vacation house."

Gal smiles as she hugs Atlas. "I wouldn't mind living here." She mumbles.

Atlas smiles. "I like to hear that."

6:00 pm============================Sabian and Lana's House - Miami Beach, FL

"Don't be nervous," Atlas smiles as she kisses Gal's cheek.

Gal sighs. "I can't help it."

Atlas smiles. "Just be yourself."

Gal grabs Atlas' hand as she opens the door and they walk inside.

"Hello!" Atlas smiles as she leads Gal into the house.

"My baby is home!" Lana yells as she runs over to Atlas and hugs her. "Ah, I've missed you."

Atlas smiles as she hugs her mom. "I've missed you too." She pulls away from her mom. "Momma, this is Gal, my girlfriend."

"Hi Gal," Lana smiles as she hugs Gal. "Atlas has told me a lot about you." She smiles.

Gal smiles. "Same. I am so happy to finally meet you." She smiles.

"Atlas!" Sabian smiles as he picks Atlas up and hugs her. "My baby girl."

"Dad," Atlas smiles as her dad sets her down. "This is Gal."

"Lovely to meet you Gal," Sabian smiles as he shakes Gal's hand. "You make Atlas so happy." He smiles. "We welcome you here with open arms."

"Thank you," Gal smiles.

"The baby sister," Nile smiles as he and all of the brothers walk over to Atlas.

"Brothers," Atlas smiles.

Aspen pushes Nile and Milan as he steps forward and hugs Atlas. "I have missed you so much." He smiles.

"I've missed you too," Atlas smiles. "Orlando!" She squeals as she jumps into her brother's arms. "You look like a man." She laughs.

"Shut it," Orlando laughs.

"You must be Gal," Milan smiles as he shakes Gal's hand. "Lovely to meet you."

Gal smiles as Atlas' death glares her brothers.

"We aren't going to take her," Nile laughs.

"We're just admiring." Rhodes smiles.

Atlas rolls her eyes. "That's what you always say." She smiles as she stands in front of Aspen. "Where is my new niece?" She asks.

Aspen smiles. "Ophelia has her."

"You have a new niece?" Gal asks as Atlas drags her over to Ophelia.

"Ophelia," Atlas smiles as she hugs her sister in law. "May I?"

"Of course," Ophelia smiles as she hands Kendall to Atlas. "You must be Gal,"

"Hi," Gal smiles as she shakes Ophelia's hand. "She's beautiful."

"Thank you," Ophelia smiles.

"Baby Kendall." Atlas smiles. "You did good Opi," She winks.

"You did too," Ophelia smiles as she motions to Gal.

Gal smiles as Atlas looks at her.

"I know right," Atlas smiles. She looks at Gal and laughs. "Wanna hold her?" She motions to the baby.

"Sure," Gal smiles.

Atlas carefully hands Kendall.

"Hi pretty girl," Gal smiles as she looks down at Kendall. "She's beautiful."

Atlas smiles as she watches Gal. "You look good with a kid."

Gal smiles. "I love children." She looks at Atlas. "I would like to have a couple of children."

Atlas smiles. "Noted."

11:00 pm=====================================Atlas' House - Miami Beach, FL

"I love your family." Gal smiles as she and Atlas lay out on the pool deck looking up at the stars.

Atlas smiles as she holds Gal against her side. "They all really like you."

Gal smiles as she lifts her head and looks at Atlas. "I really like them."

Atlas laughs as she kisses Gal. "I really like you."

Gal smiles as she runs her thumb over Atlas' lips. "I really like you too."

Atlas smiles as she looks Gal over. "I can't believe we've dated for two months." She smiles as Gal rests her forehead against hers.

Gal smiles as she kisses Atlas. "We have the whole summer to do whatever we want."

Atlas smiles. "Like go and visit your family in Israel?"

"Yes," Gal smiles. "And travel wherever we want."

Atlas smiles as Gal lays in between her legs and kisses her. "This is going to be the best summer ever."

---------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! Two updates! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 5.9K 45
College baseball star, Asher Rhodes, knows better than to fall for Amara Taylor, the shy Latina girl that he had a class with last semester. But, whe...
31.1K 1.1K 51
When Alix goes back to her old University, she runs into a certain professor. Shocked, surprised, and still hurt. Will they rekindle the romance they...
255K 5K 70
"Such a good girl.." Atlas hears as she finally lets.. her.. take over. She can't help but let little whimpers escape her mouth. This isn't right, bu...
22.6K 821 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...