The tale of the Quistians: an...

By Juliebugaboo

Everyone. Rewrite. NOW. A tale of love, adventure and characters familiar to anyone who has seen Ventrilo Qui... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: something's wrong
Chapter 2: battle on polus
Chapter 3: personalities
Chapter 4: Mira HQ
Chapter 5: ghosts and monsters
Chapter 6: testing in progress
Chapter 7: the quistians
Chapter 8: imposters of limbs
Chapter 9: not a burden
Chapter 10: elemental bloodlines
Chapter 11: the king of polus.
Chapter 13: message from Molten
Chapter 14: the love song
Chapter 15: long time no sky
Chapter 16: voices
Chapter 17: all the rest
Chapter 18: ain't no ordinary ghost
Chapter 19: setting sail
Chapter 20: answer from aquatic
Chapter 21: love, blood, and flowers
chapter 22: dancing
Chapter 23: missing
Chapter 24: what's it like?
Chapter 25: signature lullaby
Chapter 26: torn
Chapter 27: lonely
Chapter 28: mirrors
Chapter 29: stomachache
Chapter 30: the wolf
Chapter 31: Redd's invasion
Epiloge
New book teaser!

Chapter 12: suits off

13 0 0
By Juliebugaboo

Hey its me, the author. Just a heads up, i created this chapter in a rush, so its kinda cringe. Anyway, i hope you're enjoying my book.

*

It was the first time in a long time Notme and Detective got to breathe normally. Mira HQ decided to upgrade their suits with more protection, but they had to not wear them for a day.

"You look different." Sweet said as she walked into the room.

"Yeah. mira hq decided to make our suits more protective." Notme replied. "Can't really wear them during that time."

"Oh okay." sweet giggled. "Well, it kinda feels weird to be taller than you!"

Normally Notme was taller than Sweet by about an inch.

"I know right? It does feel weird."

Notme had dirty blonde hair, and beautiful blue eyes. "You look nice." Sweet mentioned.

"Thank you!" Notme replied. Detective came into the room, and he wasn't in his spacesuit either. He had brown eyes and dark brown hair. "How are you two lovebirds doing?" he asked in a playful voice.

"I'm doing great! Just feels weird to be taller than Notme." Sweet replied. "I just got an idea. I wonder what I would look like as a human."

Notme instantly knew what she was talking about. "Imposters can shapeshift?"

"Yep. but it might gross you out the way we do it." Sweet mentioned. "You might want to turn around."

Notme did as he was told, and then heard a weird sucking noise. It lasted a few seconds.

"Okay, you can look now." Notme looked, and saw a pretty young woman with blonde hair and green eyes. She still had her signature party hat, and a yellow shirt.

"You look... beautiful." Notme remarked.

"Thanks. I tried." sweet replied, flustered.

"What is going on?" dark grey said.

"Oh i... didn't see you there." detective said. Chewie was there too, just as confused as dark grey. He didn't say anything though.

"Well they said they would give us back our suits at about 5 o'clock today." Notme mentioned.

"What time is it now?" Sweet asked. She wasn't really used to their time system, but she was getting the hang of it.

"About 1 in the afternoon." Detective replied. "What should we do in the meantime? We still have four hours to go."

"I could practice my target shooting." dark grey suggested. "You can work on your weapons too!"

"Let's do it. I need to practice my accuracy with throwing my shield." notme said.

They went outside. Dark grey made a few trees to practice on, and then they summoned their weapons. Sweet trained for a little bit, then started to sweat.

"What's this fluid seeping off me?" she asked.

"It's called sweat. Humans release it from our bodies to cool us down." Detective replied.

"It feels weird. I might change back." Sweet yelled.

The sucking noise started, and detective and Notme quickly turned around. When they looked, Sweet was back to normal.

Soon it was 5 o'clock. They went back to Mira HQ to pick up their suits.

"Wow, it feels completely different!" notme exclaimed.

"We upgraded them with stronger materials, and with a bit of padding to try to prevent injury." The head engineer, Alyssa, replied. "We also received a letter for chewie from polus."

Chewie instantly perked his head up. Alyssa handed him the letter. It read on the back,

"To: chewie. From: dad."

From dad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 111 15
Pink is picked to go to space with a bunch of other people who will be their crewmates. There They meet Black,a quiet and quite clever person. As the...
30.5K 1.6K 28
"I don't think you'll find anyone," I muttered. "Why?" "The murderer isn't out there, The murderer is among us." ...
373 10 10
"Just send a message back to HQ. See what their response is." "I can't." The entire room seemed to stand on end. "What the hell do you mean, 'I can'...
17K 429 17
An Among Us AU based on the ship Jalbert. What else can I say? Read for more. ☡Warning for triggering content☡ Please read at your own risk! ...