Old Lovers To New Lovers | Tn...

By gr33nm0nstercan

pro tip: idk how to write THIS IS NOT THE CONTENT CREATORS. THIS IS BASED OFF THEIR CANON CHARACTERS. The cov... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.

11.

1.3K 43 9
By gr33nm0nstercan

"Not since you two left me for dead." Quackity tore his necklace off with two rings attached to it. One gold, one silver.
"Q.. that was an accide-" "Save it Sapnap. I don't wanna hear it" Karl stood up. "Wilbur. Can I talk to you in the other room?" "Hell no I'm not leaving that monster with Quackity. He's gonna hurt him or something." "It's one thing to steal our fiance but to accuse me of ever hurting him..? I would never do that in a million years." "Fine." Wilbur followed Karl.

"Quackity please. I'm begging you. Just come home.." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 33
Bella is sweet, innocent ,cute but also sessy and bold 4 year old little girl. she don't like to talk to stranger. she live in very mysterious and...
34.8K 670 38
OK so I kinda got inspired by someone to do that story so I'm doing it but different.
14.6K 826 25
Anaisha Ranawat a 12 year old girl living with her mother. One day her mother died tragically and she has to move in with her family of 5 older broth...
39.6K 730 47
A bunch of one-shot girlxgirl of you and Sabrina! I take requests, fluff (❤) Angst (💔) smut (💋)