No Control-n.h

By Justanothergirl0202

Jade, a girl who's love life isn't the greatest. In fact, she vows to focus more on herself and forget relati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46- "just get here now"
Chapter 47- "i promise you"
Chapter 48- "room 402"
Chapter 49 - "missed me?"
Chapter 50- "welcome back"
Chapter 51- "callum?"
Chapter 52- "i'm ready"
Chapter 53- "the future"
Chapter 54- "she has her wrapped around her little finger"
Chapter 55- "vodka tonic please"
Chapter 56- "something wrong?"
Chapter 57- "are you going to introduce us?"
Chapter 58- "i'm here"
Chapter 59- "who's Vanessa?"
Chapter 60- "why am i even in here?"
Chapter 61- "shut up, it's cute"
Chapter 62- "jade, we have to talk"
Chapter 63- "if thats what you want"
Chapter 64- "you can't do this"
Chapter 65- "is it true?"
Chapter 66- "where were we?"
Chapter 67- "what will we do?"
Chapter 68- "i like your thinking"
Chapter 69- "you get used to it"
Chapter 70- "anything for you love"
Chapter 71- "its your future"
Chapter 72- "why did you do all this for me?"
Chapter 73- "i'm glad you did Horan"
Chapter 74- "don't drift away from each other"
Chapter 75- "thank you"
Chapter 76- "do you miss him?"
Chapter 77- "smart ass"
Chapter 78- "i feel ill"
Chapter 79- "come as you are"
Chapter 80- "i'm always here"
Chapter 81- "he needs to be told Jade"
Chapter 82- "please trust me"
Chapter 83- "i've lost her"
Chapter 84- "it's too much of a risk"
Chapter 85- "I do try"
Chapter 86- "yeah too little too late"
Chapter 87- "don't you want to marry me anymore?"
Chapter 88- "how could it feel wrong?"
Chapter 89- "you could pay me in big macs"
Chapter 90- "finally"
Chapter 91- "Niall get down there"
Chapter 92- "Mr Horan please keep calm"
Chapter 93- "I am so proud of you"
Chapter 94- "I miss this"
Chapter 95- "he won't leave you"
Chapter 96- "hear me out"
Chapter 97- "you look beautiful"
Chapter 98- "can i dress my daughter"
Chapter 99- "Husband and Wife"
Chapter 100- Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.1K 47 3
By Justanothergirl0202

JADES POV

Break is over, I have three more classes and then I'm done for the day. I can't stop thinking about Harry and what happened, was it spear of the moment or do I genuinely like him? I just don't know.

-------------

Its now 9:00pm, Vanessa's out with Louis on a date, so I'm currently, singing along to Hairspray whilst eating some dairy milk ice-cream.

Sad, I know, but at least i'm not dragging myself around moping about the male sex all night. As I'm halfway through 'New Girl In Town', one of my favorite songs, Vanessa bursts in looking extremely worried.

"Cara's gone," she says, making me pause the tv and look at her confused.

"What?" I ask, my mouth full of ice-cream.

"Cara, has gone," she repeats, but this time slower and with more seriousness in the tone of her voice.

"Where?" I say.

"Would I be stood here telling you if I knew?" She shouts and I tell her to calm down.

"She just left Lucy at the dorm and didn't say where she was going just that she didn't intend on coming back, which is when Luce rang me. I have no idea where she's gone," she shouts, getting all stressed.

I rush over to her, holding her by her arms.

"Calm down. We'll go find her," I assure her, trying to make her feel better.

Cara might not want to speak to me, but we have to make sure she's safe. I peer out our window and notice it's pouring down with rain, literal lakes are forming.

"She's going to get ill," I mutter, shutting the blinds and rushing to our room.

I throw on my largest hoodie, handing Vanessa her's from the bed and rushing out of the door to Lucy's with Vanessa.

We bash on her door, signalling she needs to hurry up.

"I'm ready," she cries, swinging open the door wearing, two rain macs and holding three umbrellas.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Ok, i'll put them back," she glares, we still haven't talked, but Vanessa grabs them from her, throwing them straight into her room and dragging her out.

As we race through the corridors, we run straight into Niall.

"Can't stop now Niall," Vanessa huffs, pulling us past him.

"Why whats wrong?" he shouts, as we run.

"Cara's gone," Lucy replies, as we reach the front doors.

"I'm coming with you," he insists.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Vanessa stops, raising her eyebrows.

"I still care about her," he says.

"Where'd she go?" Niall questions, once we're out in the rain.

"Would we be out here if we knew dickhead?" Lucy bellows over the thunder and lightning.

Niall shrugs his shoulders, looking around just like everyone else.

"What if she's in a ditch somewhere?" Lucy cries.

We all spin round to look at her.

"Seriously?" Vanessa asks.

We decide to check around the whole campus and find nothing but seen as our Uni is situated in the middle of nowhere, there's only one last place she could be.

"She has to be here," Vanessa sighs, as we reach the woodlands behind the building.

"She can't have gone far, it's only small," Lucy puffs, resting her hands on her hips.

"Do we have time to chit chat? No, so lets find her," Niall says, heading off infront.

I roll my eyes, oh yeah, now he suddenly cares about her.

--------------------

We've been walking for what feels like ages and we're literally in the middle of nowhere, soaked from head to toe.

"Where is she?" I groan, pushing my dripping hair out of my face and jumping as the skies flash and a loud grumble of thunder tears through my ears.

"We have to keep walking I guess," Vanessa sighs, trying to squeeze out all the rain from her hoodie.

"On the upside i'm still dry," Lucy smiles, causing us all to glare at her.

"Good for you," Vanessa spits, folding her arms over her chest.

It's getting extremely dark now, it's nearly ten o'clock and I hate being in far out places at night in the dark.

"Cara," I shout, my voice echoing around us.

"Cara," Vanessa follows.

We're all now calling out her name in hope to find her, but all we get are the rustling leaves beneath our feet as we walk.

I'm starting to get really scared, I hate the woods, they are so creepy, especially seen as we're now walking in silence after straining our voices.

"Try call her phone," Niall suggests.

Lucy pulls out her phone and we wait anxiously before Niall stops us.

"Do you hear that?" He says and we all go silent.

Suddenly, I hear a quiet ringtone not far away.

"That," I whisper, checking my surroundings.

We all hear it and run in the same direction.

We finally reach a small patch of grass, hardly any trees surrounding us.

"Cara!" I shout again.

"Over there," Niall says, leading us near same bushes.

We all look and she's laid there, a bottle of empty Vodka at the side of her, passed out.

Vanessa sits by her side, feeling her pulse and tells us she's breathing just not awake and I take off my hoodie, putting it over her.

We try to wake her but she won't open her eyes for anyone.

I look at Niall, then Vanessa, then Lucy.

"Call the ambulance then!" I say, handing Lucy my phone.

She dials the number as fast as she can, only to disappointingly hand it me back.

"No signal," she sighs, bending down next to Vanessa.

I unlock my phone again and begin frantically dialing and walking around for signal.

I go over to stand by Lucy and see that Cara's beginning to regain consciousness but she's turning blue with the cold.

"Niall pick her up we have to carry her back," I say and he does, holding her in his arms.

As we're walking through campus, she wakes up, her eyes bloodshot and red and she starts coughing her guts up.

"What happened? What did I do?" she squeaks, hiccuping, she's obviously drank more than she can handle.

"Cara I know you're not my friend right now but you're okay and we're taking you home alright?" I tell her.

"I don't care anymore I-," she replies in a slight whisper, passing out again.

"We need to hurry," I say and we start running, Niall doing his best to be quick and carry her back.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, thanks for all the reads even though its only 100+ haha. Ur all such BABES

THANK U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 467 15
This is the 3rd and final story of the greys anatomy before they were doctors collection this one will focus on residency and so on. This will introd...
453K 37.8K 103
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
15.3K 361 39
you have just moved to new jersey from california with your two step sister. what's gonna happen when the girls meet the famous tiktok boy group the...
142K 3.4K 43
"You said you wanted a taste of paradise, and I'm right here."