Write me Letters [Beeduo Book...

By bee_thebeloved2

"I was crying in the bathroom stall, in my panic room. My shoe laces were untied, and I just looked at the fl... More

As always [1]
We've got school, don't we? [2]
Someone there [3]
Are you alone? [4]
Something new.. [5]
Feels like fireflies [6]
Bullied Bully [8]
Walk through the park [9]
Michael [10]
Parent participation [11]
I can't seem to find my words [12]
Home? Sorry, I dont know [13]
Kinda safe [14]

Classrooms and halls [7]

120 15 8
By bee_thebeloved2

Statics played in my head as we ran into students and we stumbled our way through the halls.

Tubbo was holding my hand, and he was making his way through the crowd.

I was looking kinda ridiculous.

As a tall person, I should be able to quickly move through the hall, but I just made myself smaller, and hid behind Tubbo all the time.

If we were to hit someone, I would, as quickly as I could, apologize.

They would ignore it obviously, and go o the day, but when we bumped into people I would feel anxious.

The bad design of the school made it really difficult to navigate, because of the few hall that lead of millions (as an exaggeration) of classrooms.

There were only for corridors, and one set of stairs to the second floor, with three corridors.

Each corridor lead to at least 8 classrooms each, or something along those lines.

The cafeteria was at the end of the right hall, you could go to the football practice and dorms using the last door on the main hall, and the gym was on end the left corridor.
You would enter from the front, and the main thing in that corridor was the principal's office and detention classroom.

The nursery, which I knew by hart at this point, was close to the gym, but located on the main hall, so it was also located close to football practice in case of an accident.

The laboratory was upstairs on the left, and was one ofthe biggest classroom, with all the equipment and stuff.

Computer science class was in from of it, and was a pretty neat classroom, filled to the brim with old and new computers.
It was really cool.

All Art subjects, like drawing, or music or drama, were on the main hall upstairs. The actual theater, or assembly place, so to say, was downstairs on the right hall.

We would performance there sometimes. I was in all art subjects, so I had to stay a few extra hours to have them all.

I didnt mind arriving home a few hours later tho. I was glad.

As we walked towards the math classroom, I stepped on my shoe laces that were untied, and stumbled forward.

I accidentally knocked off Tubbo with me, and we both fell the the ground.

The people that passed by didnt even bother to help us. They glared at us and kept walking.

I felt awful.

I apologized to Tubbo as quickly as I could.

I went on my knees and felt pain in my hand. I must have landed badly on it, plus all my wounds and cuts on my arms made it weaker.
Like me.

I gripped my hand tightly to stop the pain and came closer to where Tubbo fell.

He said it was fine but I kept apologising.

Then, I felt something grip the collar of my shirt, and yank me to my feet.

I gave a weak yell, and flinched hardly.

The person behind me made me stand up, but I could barely do it.

My legs were trembling, as the boy was shouting behind me with a stong British accent.

I recognized that voice, and went pale.

–Get the fuck away from Tubbo you fucking bitch!!!–

–Tommy!! No!–

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 17.4K 104
"๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด" Henry hart x fem OC S1-S5
2.8M 69.5K 126
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
99.3K 3.8K 39
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
180K 2K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."