Manik Malhotra (The Insidious...

By Suk-24

"Tears those don't touch the ground often make a hole in the heart." Manik Shrikant Malhotra is a medical stu... More

Copyright©
Declaration
Trailer 🎬 & Cover 📕
Characters and Context
Chapter 1 - "My ambrosia..."
Chapter 2 - "The hooligan Manik Malhotra..."
Chapter 3- "The art of eye contact..."
Chapter 4 - "The first convo..."
Chapter 5 - "The first touch..."
Chapter 6- "The first kiss..."
Chapter 7- "Heart connection..."
Chapter - 8 "Love in disguise..."
Chapter 9 - "My girl..."
Chapter 10 - "Trust her, trust her not..."
Chapter 11 - "The retrospection..."
Chapter 12 - "I recall your story again..."
Chapter 13 - "Love can't be hidden..."
Chapter 14 - "Pains of the past..."
Chapter 15 - "Uncanny connection..."
Chapter 16 -"Hated love..."
😞Hurt😞
Chapter 17 - "You are wholly mine..."
Chapter 18- "The realisation..."
👍Promise👍
Chapter 19 - "The sudden abandonment..."
Chapter 20 - "Facing the past..."
Chapter 21 - "Shocking revelation..."
Chapter 22 - "Ocean of mistakes..."
Chapter 23 - "Love finds its way..."
Chapter 24 - "Grievance and malaise..."
Chapter 25-"Love synonymizes pain..?"
Chapter 26 - "A way to forgotten love..."
Chapter 27 - "Nothing's gonna change my love for you..."
Chapter 28 - "Trust and Doubts..."
🔊Shoutout🔊
Chapter 29 - "There is hope..."
🔊Deal🔊
Chapter 30 - "Finding out the lost heart..."
⚠️Alert⚠️
Epilogue - "Insidious but worthwhile..."
Ranking✔️
👉New Chapters👈

💔Prologue💔

2.9K 246 88
By Suk-24

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayal aaye (There is always a thought of you even when I am unthinking)

Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye (Why is it important to separate? A question arises.)

I pick up the bottle and empty the liquor in my mouth. It streams down burning my throat, chest and stomach. Why sometimes only poison palliates the pain.

"Each night I put my head on my pillow, trying to tell myself I am strong because I have gone one more day without you."

I mumble and wipe my lips with the back of my palm.

"It's my favourite timepass to hate you, Nandini."

I scoff out.

.......................................

"Give it a second thought, Bro. You won't get admission to any other college in the middle of the session. Why are you so adamant to destroy your medical career? Apologise to the dean and stop this matter."

Cabir advises concernedly.

"Apology my foot. I want to kick that asshole, instead."

I ruefully reply.

"You and your anger issue will land you in big trouble someday."

He mouths malcontentedly. Only then, my eyes catch that beautiful sight. She passes the college corridor strewing her pleasant aura. Who's she? My heart chides.

.......................................

I grab her wrist and drag her to my bike. She follows me like an obedient doll. How dares that bastard smear colour on my girl's face. I have to tell him who is Manik Malhotra. I make Nandini sit on the back seat and vroom past the college premises.

"Please, Manik. Don't beat him. He is a nice boy."

She meeks out from my behind.

"He will get an extra punch for this compliment. Credit goes to you."

In reply, she wraps me more tightly from behind.

........................................

"For God's sake, Manik. He is my Dad."

Nandini rebukes. I flip vehemently and spit,

"So what? Does that give him the right to utter those nonsenses? Can't he see my love for you...damn fucking obstinate."

"MANIK...."

Her slap and potent yell hit my face immediately.

.......................................

"We can't call him. He is an alcoholic jerk. How can we risk a patient's life for his whimsical behaviour?"

Dr Ahuja places his discontent.

"But he is a genius too. If anybody can operate this then it is only Manik Malhotra. Now, you decide. Risk or more risk."

Dr Nagpal demands. Dr Ahuja thinks for a while and mouths gravely,

"Call him."

........................................

Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi (Having you around, was my greatest happiness.)

Hisse mein faasle bhi tere be-misaal aaye (Such unexampled distances from you were the part of my fate.)

"She is getting married today, Dude. Do something."

Cabir's words are hammering my head. I lift the guitar and hurl it to the opposite wall. The cracking sound overlaps my heart-wrenching scream,

"NANDINIIIIIIIIIII......"

Author's note: So, this is the prologue of the story "Manik Malhotra (The Insidious love). Very soon the character sketch will be published just after the ending of "Behind the camera." Stay tuned.😉👍❤

Love

Suk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 283 3
Nandini, a 21 years old girl's parents divorced when she was 5 and she had to leave her brothers and mother along with his father.... But now she ha...
157K 10.6K 58
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...
880K 64.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
120K 4.9K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...