๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š

By byepxnic

Connie x black reader "Ion wanna fall in love, Ion think it's for me." Accomplishments: #1 Conniexreader 10... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Hair appointment
Ready for the party
Dancer
High
Mall
Edibles๏ฟผ
Good bit
One night stand?
Stream
Q&A
"You like me"
Love?
Inside
Plan B
Responsibility๏ฟผ
Slow down
Parking lot
Mom & Dad
shopping
30 minutes
Crazy
Mistake
Names
Rough
Pain
Break
Frankie
Bros before hoes
Kickback
Talk
On Camera
Gender reveal
Saint
Moving
Planned
Six weeks
Will you...?
Broke
Hospital
Birth
Dad
Love me
Bonus: something new
Bonus: wedding
Not a chapter but read anyways

Kiss

1.8K 74 577
By byepxnic

"Nothing?" Connie was really skeptical about what you two were actually talking about.

"Yeah nothing." Jean said with a smile on his face.

There was a loud knock at the door and since Connie was closest to it he went to open it.

"What's up with him? All up in our business." Jean laughed.

"He's probably just jealous." You moved a little closer to Jean.

"Jealous? We didn't do anything yet beautiful."

"Jean stop!" You rolled your eyes.

You saw Sasha walk in with a blonde haired dude. She side eyed you then went to talk to Ymir.

"Don't worry about her. She's not gonna do anything."

"How do you know?"

"She's scared of you."

"Mhm."

Connie walked back over so you moved away from Jean.

"Where's everyone else?" You asked Connie.

"Most likely in the cave."

"Cave?"

"It's downstairs, come on." Connie grabbed your hand and started taking you to the basement.

Jean followed behind you and you could feel his eyes scanning you. Y'all walked down some stairs to reveal this huge lounge area.

It was lit by purple LEDs and it smelled like weed. You saw Luna and Mari playing a Racing game And Eren and Armin playing foosball. Mikasa was smoking and passing it around to the boys.

"Lemme get that." Connie walked over to Eren who had the blunt.

You couldn't sit near Luna and Mari because those guys from earlier were sitting watching the race. You sat not particularly close to anyone but jean sat next to you.

Connie and Mikasa joined the foosball game with Armin and Eren so that left you and Jean doing nothing.

"Hey, again." Jean said.

"Hey." You gave him a smile. You noticed he was holding a bag of chips. "Can I get some?"

"Yeah."

You held out your hand for the chips but the sound of Sasha and the rest coming downstairs caught your attention.

"Hey con can I get a puff?" Sasha started touching Connie's back.

Connie shook her off and handed her the blunt so she could leave him alone. You watched that interaction and you could tell Connie was uncomfortable.

"He's a big boy he can handle it." Jean whispered.

"I know." You took your eyes off Connie to look at Jean.

He was already looking at you so you both made eye contact. It was kinda weird so you started laughing.

"I like what you did with your hair, It's cute."

"You need to stop complimenting me."

"Or what?" Jean raised an eyebrow.

"Jean stop flirting with her." Ymir said as she sat down beside you.

Mari turned her head but noticed Ymir was talking to you so she turned back around.

"Sorry about her." Historia sat down and Ymir started laying on her.

"It's fine." You smiled.

"Hey come with me to get something to drink." Jean said.

"Just go by yourself."

"Ion wanna be up there alone."

"Take Mari."

"She's doing something look."

You looked over and saw Luna and Mari started another race.

"Oh my god fine." You got up and walked over to Connie.

"Wassup." Connie greeted you.

"I'll be back i'm just getting something to drink." You whispered into Connie's ear.

He nodded his head and you followed Jean up the stairs. You both walked to the kitchen and he started getting him something to drink. The vibe was off and it made you really uncomfortable.

"Y/n, imma be honest with you. I think we should you know." Jean started walking closer to you.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you should be mine." Jean grabbed your hand.

Jean started leaning in to kiss you.

"What's this?"

You turned to see Sasha walking up to you both.

"I knew something was off with you two. You were a bit too close to her Jean."

"Sasha-" you started.

"Keep my name out your slutty mouth."

"Shut the fuck up." Jean yelled.

Sasha turned around and started stomping back down to 'the cave'. You ran after her while cursing under your breath.

It's like Sasha flew down the stairs because by the time you got down there Connie was already rushing up the stairs. He pushed past you and everyone started following him.

"You kissed her?" Connie yelled.

"He did what?" Mari joined in.

"More like she kissed me." Jean started smirking.

"What!" Mari looked at you.

"No! Wait! What the fuck! He's lying."

"That's not what I saw." Sasha said.

Connie gave you an angry glance before turning to Jean and punching him in his jaw.

"Connie!" You tried to run over to him but someone pulled you back.

"Did you kiss him?" Mari had an angry expression.

"No! You're really gonna believe that home wrecking bitch! Jean came onto me!"

"Mari think about it. Y/n would never hurt you like that." Luna said.

"You're right."

"You sure about that, Mari?" Sasha said with a cocky smile on her face.

Mari looked at you then at Sasha then back at you. You didn't notice Eren walked over to break up the fight until you heard him yell at Connie.

"The fuck man!" Eren screamed while holding his nose.

"Just mind your fucking business!" Connie shouted.

"Fuck you! Get out and take your girlfriend with you!" Eren pushed Connie.

You saw Jean on the floor laughing which pissed you off. You noticed his lip and nose was bleeding and he had a huge scratch on his face.

"Fuck you too white boy!" Connie stormed out the house.

"I'll call y'all later, I'm sorry." You turned to Luna and Mari then you started following Connie.

Connie was already in the car by the time you got outside.

"What the fuck was that Connie!" You yelled once you got in the car.

"You tell me!" He screamed at you.

That hurt your feelings. You could feel tears start to build up in the corners of your eyes.

"Take me home!"

"Y/n." His tone was more calm.

"Nigga I said take me home right now! I'm not bout to argue with you!"

"Okay."

"I know you didn't actually kiss him." He said once he pulled up in front of your house.

"Then why'd you make that big ass scene."

"Just the thought of him trying to get with you when he has a girlfriend, boiled my blood."

"Jean is such an asshole and Sasha don't get me started on her ugly ass. It's like they were working together or something."

"I can't go home, not right now."

"If this is your way of asking can you stay over then yes you can but you need to talk to Jay."

"Why?"

"I don't know he just said he need to talk to you. You scared?"

"No." He rolled his eyes.

"It's okay to be scared of my brother. He beat yo ass."

"That's because I didn't fight back."

"Ohhh really? Next time show him a lil something."

"There will be no next time."

"Mhm." You unhooked your seatbelt.

Connie did the same and y'all both got out the car. You saw the living room light was on. You unlocked the door and walked inside.

"Y'all back early than expected."

"Well a lot happened but I'll tell you about it in the morning."

"Aye Connie lemme talk to you for a minute." Jay stopped Connie before he could follow you up the stairs.

"Wassup."

Authors note:
Thanks to the people in the gc for the idea but I didn't want to make it as messy as y'all wanted. I still want Mari and y/n to be friends 😄

Ps: vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 77 11
connie springer x bk! fem! reader
412K 14.7K 47
connie springer x blackfem!reader ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐, ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐Ÿ—'๐Ÿ๐Ÿ Attack On Titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama.
119K 5K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ