๐ƒ๐€๐ˆ๐’๐˜ โœฟ ๐˜๐€๐๐† ๐‰๐”๐๏ฟฝ...

By ilandsghost

๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿญ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ โ›๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐— ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜โœ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ. โœฟ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

โœฟ
โœฟ01
โœฟ02
โœฟ03
โœฟ04
โœฟ05
โœฟ06
โœฟ07
โœฟ08
โœฟ09
โœฟ10
โœฟ11
โœฟ12
โœฟ13
โœฟ14
โœฟ15
โœฟ16
โœฟ17
โœฟ18
โœฟ19
โœฟ20
โœฟ21
โœฟ22
โœฟ23
โœฟ24
โœฟ25
โœฟ26
โœฟ27
โœฟ28
โœฟ29
โœฟ30
โœฟ31
โœฟ32
โœฟ33
โœฟ34
โœฟ35
โœฟ36
โœฟ37
โœฟ38
โœฟ39
โœฟ40
๋.

EPILOGUE

10.7K 453 439
By ilandsghost

⋆·˚ ༘ *⋆·˚ ༘ *⋆·˚ ༘ *

Chaeyeon woke up in a really good mood and i'm sure we all know why. she looked for her phone and turns our it died since the battery was low.

She figured she'd leave her phone at home since it needed to charge anyways. She did her usual morning routine and headed downstairs to fill her stomach. She saw Jungwon at the dinner table chatting with her mom.

When did he get here?

"Oh good morning honey!" her mom smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me Jungwon was here?" she whispered to her mom.

"I wanted to tell you but Jungwon said not to because he didn't want to rush you. Also congrats." her mom winked at the end.

she was definitely confused by her mom's words. "Congrats? For what—"

"You know, we always knew argued over who would end up together."

"Moooom~" she whined. 

Her mom cut her off and ushered her to eat. "Hurry up and eat or you'll be late."

Chaeyeon walked to the dinner table and as soon as Jungwon saw her, he greeted her a good morning.

"Good morning." he smiled. She was already in a good mood but when he smiled at her, her mood became even better if that's possible.

"Good morning."

she sat infront of jungwon and put some pancakes on her plate then began eating.

"You look pretty today." he deadpanned and she choked on her water.

How can he find me pretty while i'm stuffing my face?

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to almost kill you. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." her cheeks turned crimson red at his compliment before and then she just managed to embarrass herself.

Once she was done eating, they both bid her mom goodbye and headed to school.

"give me your bag." said jungwon. he read about how to be romantic/sweet to your partner and one of the points was to help carry their little things like a bag.

"I can carry my own bag Jungwon," answered Chaeyeon. Today was the day where they had to bring most books to school so her bag was heavier than usual.

jungwon's bag was probably heavy too since they're in the same class and the last thing she wanted to do was to was to break his shoulders.

"Yeah but I'm trying to be a sweet boyfriend." he pouted, holding her arm.

"Okayy fine." she gave in and handed him her bag. Jungwon gladly took it as he smiled in victory and intertwined their hands after.

When they arrived at school, nobody batted an eye at them since it's a usual sight to see. Chaeyeon needed to stop at her locker for some books so she told jungwon to go first and he did. 

While getting her books, she couldn't help but overhear the conversation of some girls who were right beside her. 

"did you hear? someone told me that sunghoon and hyemin are dating." one of the girls said. 

"Park Sunghoon from the year above us and Kang Hyemin the one in the same year as us?" one asked and the other nodded. 

Kang Hyemin? The one that always hangs out with Lee Jiwon?

"No way, that's really unexpected. I thought Sunghoon would end up with Chaeyeon or something."

"Same but oh well whatever makes them happy I guess." the girl closed her locker and all 3 girls walked to their classroom. The bell rang bringing chaeyeon out of her thoughts and hurrying to her classroom. 

time skip to lunchtime

Chatters and waves of laughter were heard throughout the cafeteria when Chaeyeon entered it. She got her food and walked to their usual table. Everyone was already there except for Sunghoon. 

"Did sunghoon ever tell you?" asked Jake, right when she sat down. He seemed moderately upset. 

"Tell me what?" Chaeyeon asked with visible confusion in her eyes.

"That he was dating someone! He never told me anything." Jake said, a visible frown on his face. "I thought he was lying about having a girlfriend..."

"I thought he hated Kang Hyemin? They always argue with each other like little kids." Ni-ki mentioned.

"No, he didn't mention anything to me. Speaking of dating there's something we wanna tell you." Chaeyeon spoke up, gaining everyone at their table's attention.

"that you guys are finally together?" sunoo assumed, a bored look on his face. he had been waiting for that day to come ever since chaeyeon told him she liked jungwon. 

"Actually yeah wait how'd you know?" Jungwon deadpanned. 

"You guys are actually together?? Finally! Honestly took y'all long enough." stated Sunoo. 

Ni-ki turned to hyunjae, and shrugged while saying, "Better luck next time bro." He patted the older's back. 

But before anyone could say anything else, someone came to their table, all out of breath and he looked like he was looking for someone. 

"Sunghoon you'll never guess what just happened—" Sunoo said but he was cut off by Sunghoon himself. 

"Do any of you guys know where Kang Hyemin is?" he asked, gasping for air at the end of his sentence. 

"You look like you just ran a whole marathon and why didn't you tell me about Hyemin, I would've kept it a secret bro," said Jake, whispering the end part. 

"I'll try and explain later but do any of you guys know where Hyemin is?" 

"She usually hangs out at my class with Lee Jiwon. I think she's there," said Chaeyeon. 

Without even a thank you, he ran for his life to Chaeyeon's classroom. Everyone just shrugged Sunghoon's oddly weird behavior and continued on with their conversations. 

The school day ended faster than Chaeyeon expected. Maybe because she was in a good mood today. The bell rang and students hurried out of school. 

"Your shoelace is untied." said Jungwon. He leaned to the floor and tied it before standing back up. 

"There. Let's go now." he grinned. He interlaced their hands together and they walked out of the school. 

"I can't wait to go home and eat," said Chaeyeon.

"But we just had lunch like 2 hours ago?" snickered Jungwon. 

"exactly, way too long ago." she said with an exasperated sigh.

(if this isnt me 💀)

Jungwon suggested they should go to the nearest mart and get some ramen and Chaeyeon couldn't disagree since it's food after all. 

"You're not kidding right? You were the last person I expected to do that." laughed Chaeyeon. Jungwon just told her that he was the one who sent her letters and those snacks before. 

"I wish I could make this up." as he covered his face in embarrassment. They were sitting on the table outside the mart eating ramen and just talking about random things. 

"I knew it. You're whipped for me just as I am for you." she stated facts. As much as Jungwon wanted to deny it, she was right and she knew it too. 

"Yeah well at least I didn't almost die because of a compliment." he sassed, bringing up about what happened in the morning. 

If he wants to play this game, I can too. 

And that's how they ended up bickering like little kids all the way home. It was as if nothing and a lot of things changed at the same time. They grew up but still argued with each other whenever they felt like it.

you don't need someone to complete you. you only need someone to accept you completely. sure they've had some complications in the past but what matters now is that they're finally together and happy. 

She smiled to herself, feeling thankful for everything right now. Jungwon, her friends, her mom.

"Since you're smiling like an idiot, you must be thinking about me," said Jungwon confidently. He was partly correct but Chaeyeon wanted to tease him. 

"Nope, I'm thinking of Hyunjae," she said hiding her smile. His smile instantly dropped and he frowned. 

"Go to him if you like him so much then," he pouted, moving away from her and let go of her hand. She fought the urge to pinch his cheeks right then and there. 

"I might just will actually." she folded her arms, playing along. But before she didn't even take one step forward when he spoke up. 

"no wait i'm sorry i was just joking! why should you go to him when you have meeeeeeee~" he held her arm and side hugged her. 

"Relax cutie, I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon." she chuckled, playing with his hair. 

"Of course, it's me we're talking about." 

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." she rolled her eyes. 

He raised his eyebrows and closed one eye in attempt to wink.

"is your eye okay?" she asked. 

"Im trying to wink, I read that it sometimes makes girls blush so." he tried winking again. 

"Well A+ for the effort I guess." she snickered.

⋆·˚ ༘ *⋆·˚ ༘ *⋆·˚ ༘ *

KKEUT

this book is now officially completed :") i'll really miss updating this book. writing this book made me honestly so happy, it was so fun. i met so much great people who are now my friends. 

thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting on this book. it made me happy at least theres someone out there appreciating my work haha. 

i was always insecure about my book thinking its not good enough thats why sometimes i delayed my updates. i kept comparing my work to other really great ones and felt so down bcs i feel like this book wasnt that good. 

but i learned to not do it anymore since everyones writing way is different and it depends on dedication. if you're dedicated to something, then go for it !! also this book hit 60K already. JSDSFFDN IM SO HAPPY RN. 

don't wanna keep this long but thank you guys again <33 for being in this long ass ride with me. hope u guys enjoyed this chapterrr 

dont skip meals and stay safe everyone 💗 

and for the last time, you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

ps : dont worry about sunghoon since i have something pla- i have said too much. anddd there's a little spoiler on what my upcoming sunghoon ff is about. can yall guess what is it about???

enjoy a dimplewon pic before u go

until next time, byee !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.1K 39
๐Ÿ’ญ๐ŸŽ€ | jakehoon เฑจเงŽ) ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verbal...
414K 12.4K 64
โ˜†โ˜† โ€žHyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. โ€žNo one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
174K 6K 30
she was a normal student. he was a soon-to-be idol *lowercase intended slow updates started: 20.09.2020
106K 3.8K 58
"Thank you for your help, Ms. Hwang. You're officially free from all trials of law," Agent Kim announced loud enough for Jaeyun to hear. That was all...