Found Again - A TOH AU

By --Marcy_Wu--

~Thumbnail coming soon~ Warning! This book will contain: -Death -Blood -Characters being depressed Continue a... More

Chapter Two - The Storm
Chapter Three - Luz's POV
Chapter Three - Outside POV
Quick Notice!
Quick Notice

Chapter One - The Downpour

33 2 1
By --Marcy_Wu--

The rain had been pouring down on a dark, Wednesday evening. The magic shield had already been cast around the school to prevent it from being chipped away because of the boiling rains. Luz stared outside, at the gloomy atmosphere. 'When will the rains stop? It's been going on like this for hours on end!' She thought to herself, sighing loudly.

The crackle of lightning and thunder could be heard, creating an oddly calming atmosphere, aside from the loud noises. However, the calmness fell short. Some witches had noticed that the lightning had been closer each time it had struck, which had been worrying to students and staff alike. However, Luz just brushed it off, thinking it possibly was normal. 'Weird things usually happen in the isles, don't they? Then again, the winds usually aren't this strong in the boiling rains.' She thought to herself, hoping the storm would pass eventually. However, each second it had only gotten worse. Luz, among a few other students, had scooted away from the windows, knowing that if the lighting struck near or at the wall, they'd get the most damaged. Then it hit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 12.9K 51
☆彡 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ❛ bring me your mouth and your mystery! ❜ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
450K 37.7K 103
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.8M 69.5K 126
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
654K 17.4K 104
"𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴" Henry hart x fem OC S1-S5