๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ-๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ; ๐ฆ๐š...

By ctvauthor

A famous high school girl from North Carolina moved to New Jersey for her father's wedding. She thought this... More

before you read!
The Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
guys...

40

180 3 0
By ctvauthor

*Y/n POV*

Y/n: I don't want to go anymore Xavier. I know finally seeing my dad marry to Maria is going to finally hit me. I won't have Mattia anymore.

I tell Xavier. As I put make up on, looking at Xavier through the mirror. I already curled my hair a little before my make up. I woke up like an hour and 30 minutes ago. I didn't want to get ready after knowing Maria knows about Mattia and I. Plus, like I said, it's kinda finally hitting me I won't be with Mattia anymore.

I want to let my anger out in some way. Mattia and I should of done something in their engagement. We could of said lies and tell it to the other parent leading to a big fight, leading to the best part. The break up. But we were too caught up in the moment to do anything and are parents are happy. If my dad wasn't the best when mom died than most likely Maria wasn't either. Today is their big day and I don't want it to mess up.

As I finish up my make up I look at the red dress. I let out a sigh. I just want to be in the moment again with Mattia last night and wish on a shooting star that it will last forever. Xavier already has his suits on and is only waiting for me. After my big (embarrassing) panic attacks and my nap, Xavier told me that I should let all of my feelings out while I get ready. And that's what we have been doing.

I kept talking Xavier ear off. I didn't care Xavier knew about us, I felt like I can only trust him with this information, no one else. I'm scared how people will think of me, Mattia, us. People will look at us in disgust when people find out I'm dating my own step-brother. Like what Mattia said, I wish this was under different circumstances.

I get up carefully and walk to the big red dress that's hanged up. I take the dress in my hands and look at it. Making sure I get a good look at the dress.

Will Mattia and I get our happy ending? Will we? Will we actually get married and have a family together?

Sometimes you can't always get what you want and I think that's this sometime.

I start tearing up. This is actually happening. Mattia and I are finally done when Maria say 'I do' to my father. I try to keep my tears at bay so I don't ruin my make up. I wish my mom was here. To hold me and comfort me. I just want to hold my mom.

I felt Xavier presence behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist. Xavier placed his head on top on mines. I lean back to his touch. It's not warm like Mattia's, it doesn't give me the electric feeling love when Mattia touch my skin, it doesn't give me comfort that I want, doesn't make me feel safe, protective. Xavier helps me with my nightmares, panic attacks, my ugly cries, he does all of that and yet, I feel nothing for him.

I started to feel a little guilty, I never said 'thank you' to him after all of that. I started to feel more guilty. I felt like I couldn't do anything right at this point. I fell in love with my stepbrother, failed as a partner for Kairi, can't even give Xavier a simple 'thank you' after him taking care of me.

I 'tsk' myself.

I need to forgot, I need to.

As I remember, I put a white thong this morning before coming to the venue. Only the thing because the bra would show when I put the dress on. I look at Xavier through the side of my eye and see him doing something on his phone. Perfect.

I untie my robe slowly and letting it drop, making a small thud sound on the floor. The cold rushes to my breast causing my nipples to get hard from the cold. Xavier looks up and only see's the side of my body. I turn my body fully to him and walked to him seductive. My heart is telling me 'no, don't do this' for Mattia but my mind, head is thinking the complete opposite, it's thinking we should do this, we deserve this after all.

Xavier roam his eyes all over my body, leaning back to his chair. As I got close enough I straddle his lap, placing my hands on his shoulder.

I lean into his ear making sure my lips were right about it and let out a shaky breathe.
Y/n: Help me forgot Xavier, just this once?
Xavier placed his hands on my waist, rubbing them on my side.
Xavier: Y/n I don't think this is a good idea, for one: you and Mattia? Two: we are going to be late for Maria's wedding and Three: I don't want to become your toy for the day.
He whispers in my ear.

Xavier has his points but I wanted this, I needed this.

Xavier is a very handsome man, trust me. I would be with him if I didn't love Mattia. Xavier basically checks off all the boxes when we talked the past month and half.

I back away and look at his eyes. Like I said, one eye is a shade lighter than the other. One honey brown, one chocolate brown. I don't want Xavier to feel like a toy with me but I can't bring myself to have feelings for him.

Y/n: We got caught, Mattia and I are done, I don't think Maria wants to see me, last but not least: you won't be my toy Xavier. Please just this once? Help me forget.

I move my hips over his sweats making sure he get's a feeling of my raw folds. I let out a whimper from how many clothes he has. I bring my hands up to his hair and run my fingers through his hair softly. I grind a little faster and pushed myself more into. I moan at the feeling of his dick becoming hard. I move my head to the side of the neck planting kisses in different areas. Xavier groans even more and throws his head back.

Y/n: Oh please Xavier!
I moan making sure to suck on his neck to quite me down.
Y/n: Fuck me hard and fast
I whimper.

I place my lips on his. I get the same feeling I did when I first kissed him in my bedroom. Xavier didn't waste any time to move his lips with mines mines.

Xavier: You really want this?
I nod my head fast and eager.
Xavier: And if I don't stop?
Y/n: Then don't stop

I quickly connect our lips again not wanting to waste anymore time. I felt his tongue slowly slip to my mouth. I let our tongues dance for the rest of the kiss, moving our heads side to side, fast. This kiss is filled with lust, eager, rough. It's missing something.

Since I'm grind faster on Xavier, it causing our body to move back and forward on the chair. As in when I get lifted up, Xavier has to crank his head but, when I get further away a bit, we are leveled.

Y/n: No fore play, please

I kiss his lips again while I move my hands to the waistband of his sweat. Xavier also moved one of his hands to my back and the other helping me to get his dick out. After we got the sweatpants out of the way by moving them mid thigh. I thrust my hand on his manhood through his boxers. He groans and that's when we both had enough. I move his boxers letting his shaft free. I open my eyes and looked down. He's big and a bit thick. I move my underwear to the side and lift myself up. I grab Xavier shaft and move it to my entrance.

Y/n: Ready?
He nods his head and I slowly, inch by inch letting Xavier in. I moan at the feeling of his opening me up a little bit.

Xavier rolls his head back in pleasure while I lean my head on his shoulder.  I bite my bottom lip and tried keeping my noises in before we get exposed. Xavier hands on my waist tighten signaling me I can move. I slowly move my hips back and forward then started to bounce a little.

I softly moan feeling his dick pleasuring me in any way it can. It wasn't like Mattia's at all. Mattia always made sure there was some type of passion in our sex but this one, it was full of hunger.

I place my lips back on Xavier's so he can swallow my loud moans. I started going faster. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist making sure their was no space left. I felt my nipples brush with his covered chest, felt like he was just gliding his finger across my buds and not pitching them, a tease.

Y/n: Fuck Xavier
I breathless moan. I felt myself tightening around him meaning I'm close
Xavier: Pull out?
He groans.

I hum as an answer and I felt moans get louder and louder with each thrust. I place my lips back of the side of his neck and just started to place purple spots around his neck that's already covered in so many.

Y/n: I'm going to—
And I came.

Xavier goes for another few thrust and pulls out cumming on my lower stomach. I take my index finger and scooped up the white substance. I put my finger in my mouth tasting him. I kept eye contact with Xavier to see his reaction. He threw his head back and groaning letting out a low 'fuck'. He looks at the time on his watch.

Xavier: We have time for one more round.

Xavier picks me up by the bottom of my thighs carrying me to the vanity I was doing hair and make up at.

We didn't stop at one round. We stopped till it was the end of the ceremony....

_________

hi guys, ummm idk what to say, ummmm hopefully you liked this chapter, this book will be short and there will be more drama. love you all so much, check out my other book "new kid" my writing gets better towards the end i pinky promise. make sure you eat and drink something today. <33

sorry for any mistakes!

THREE MORE CHAPTERS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 1.7K 103
Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she falls in love with one of the boys....bu...
90.7K 2K 16
Y/n has lived in NJ all her life, she's also known Mattia since she was little (including the rest of the boys) but y/n is closer with Mattia since t...
116K 1.8K 33
( * warning this story has some sensitive things in this like suicid thoughts and it also has cursing/cussing*) when she moves to New Jersey for her...
404K 7.8K 35
A story of a new foreign exchange student that just moved to New Jersey, follow her on her journey to make friends and meet new people . Story does c...