Our Melody D.M Fanfic

By ScarletYun22

Note: I read myself to sleep with this one.......... So........ ENJOY!!!!!!!! Your name is Amorlia Sierre and... More

1: The Black Lake
2: Crying
3: Katie Bell
4: Slughorn's party
5: First meeting
6: Would You Let him Down?
7: Snape
8: A Good Night
9: Goodbye
10: Grief
11: Quidditch
12: Nightmare
13: Be There For You
14: Grateful
15: Amortentia
16: You Love Draco
17: Sectumsempra
18: Going Back
19: The Reveal
20: Picnic and Birthday
21: Your Bracelet and His Mission
22: Crucio
23: Harry Potter and Dumbledore's Plan
24: Stuck
25: You're Here
27: Exhausted
28: How You Escaped
29: Return to Malfoy Manor
30: Harry Potter Captured
31: Ferret
32: Blaise Zabini
33: Panic
34: The Golden Trio
35: Hurt
36: Surrender
37: Assaulted
38:Their Fight
39: His Apology
40: His Nightmare
41: To the Dark Side
42: Why?
43: Your Reason
44: Hogwarts Letter
45: Back at Hogwarts
46: Hesitating
47: Illusions
48: Finding You
49: Galvin and Ariana
50: Corpse
51: Stay
52: Never Again

26: Your Scent

41 1 0
By ScarletYun22

"Draco?" you called him, he was still standing in front of the door after closing it.

You could hear him breathing out, shaky. His hand reached up to his face, you couldn't see his face because of his hand that was covering it like he was ashamed.

"Why are you here?" He got the words out like he was holding back, trying not to scream at you.

Did he really not know the reason you were here?

What other reason could you have?

Did he think you came back for something else?

"What do you think?" You answered with a harsh tone as if he insulted you.

Draco finally turned his head around to look at you, meeting your eyes.

As angry as you sounded, you had a different look on your face.

You were sad for him.

Of course, he knew why you came back, risking getting caught and imprisoned into Azkaban. Even with the possibility of losing your life, all this for the same reason.

"I'm not worth it, Lia." He looked down on the ground.

All the times he felt worthless at Hogwarts couldn't compare to the present.

How could he let you come back to Hogwarts just because of him?

The worse part was if anything were to happen to you, he would be the main reason for it.

Draco snapped out of his thoughts when he felt your hands on his cheeks.

Your hands turned his head to face you.

"Don't you think that. Don't you dare say that!" You said with the saddest tone he's ever heard you.

"But it's true," Draco said again, staring at the floor again.

He spoke up again, never letting you have a chance at speaking.

"If anything happened to you, it would be because of me. Because of me, you were putting your life at risk. And if you were to lose your life..., I don't know if I could handle it..." he said, tearing up.

You were ever the only one who understood him and respected every decision he made. You never doubted him or judged him.

You were the light of his life, without you he would never see his future. You were the only reason that he could still keep going on in life.

Losing you would mean he didn't have anything to fight for anymore and that he would have nothing to look forward to in the future anymore.

Draco can't handle the thought of losing you. Just the thought of it brought tears to his eyes.

"Nothing will happen to me, Draco." You speak up again.

"You can't be sure about that." He said, doubting you.

You didn't reply for a second, because he was right. You can't be sure if you would escape from all that's happening, completely unharmed.

But now that you were here with him...

"Not like you would let that happen." You smiled at him.

Draco snapped his head up. He had a confused look on his face.

You giggled at his reaction.

"I came back for you, Draco." Your hands found his, tangling your fingers with his.

"Because I can't just leave you here alone in all this mess. And just like you said, anything could have happened to me. That could apply to you too." You tightened your grip.

"I can't lose you too, Draco, you know that. That's why when the time comes, I will protect you no matter what, even at the cost of my life."

"I can't let you do that, Lia." He said, raising both your hands to his lips, pressing them ever so gently to the surface of his mouth.

You can't help the grin that was found on your face.

"I want to and I will. Because I know that you will do the same for me." You cupped his face.

A smile made its way to his face too.

Draco felt moved by your words. What you told him let him knows that you trust him. You were willing to trust him with your life, just because that you knew he would do the same too.

And you were right, just as you gave him all your trust, he did too.

"I trust you, Draco. I always have and I will continue to do so with my life." Your forehead leaned against his.

"I trust you with my life too. I swear that I will protect you with my life as you did." He said, eyes closed, enjoying your warmth.

Draco felt considerably better now that you were by his side. He could feel relief hitting him after seeing that you were unharmed. But then, another weight was placed on his shoulders.

Now that you're here, he had to make sure nothing will harm you. Not that he minds it, it's just he's worried about the fact that you would not be by his side all the time. That would probably frustrate him more than when you were not in Hogwarts. You will be close to him but he still can't know for sure if you would be completely safe even though you were in his room since he would need to leave for classes.

You leaned forward, burying your face in his hair, wrapping him in your arms as you tiptoed.

"I missed you so much, Draco Malfoy." Your tone was soft.

Draco could hear your voice was full of longing.

"I missed you too, Amorlia Sierre." You feel your waist was enveloped by warmth from his arms.

The both of you stayed in that position for quite some time, taking in each other's presence to make up for being away from each other for a long time.

You breathed his scent in, he smelled exactly like when you smelled your amortentia.

"Did you just sniff me?" Draco spoke up, noticing you smelling him, almost cracking up.

"Yeah." You answered him tenderly.

Judging by your tone, Draco could tell there was something more to this.

"What do I smell like?" He asked.

Your mind flashes back to that particular potions class, making you smile.

"My amortentia."

"Really?" he pulled back, happy to hear your answer.

"Mm-hmm" You nodded.

"It was also what made me realise I love you." You glanced up, watching his face grew from a joyful smile to a warm one.

"What did smell in your amortentia that was me?" he asked another question.

"Apples and mint." You answered him.

"My shampoo and cologne?" He chuckled.

You felt as if you were being teased. So you wanted to fight back.

"Well, what did you smell in your amortentia?" You asked him back, somehow expected him to panic and apologize to you.

One of his hands reached your face and tucked strands of your hair to the back of the ear. After that, your cheek was warm by the touch of his hand, caressing it with his thumb.

"I smelled you." He said, eyes warm and on you.

The original feeling that made you want to make him feel bad immediately seeped away.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What did it smell like?" you asked curiously, voice soft.

"I smelled books, your violin, ink, your shampoo and lavender." He told you.

"Why those smells?" You asked again, it was a weird combination to you.

"It was everything that reminded me of you."

You understood where everything came from, except for the lavender.

"Why lavender? I don't use anything that smelled like lavender." You questioned him.

Draco could see your confusion on your face. Your expression showed that you were already starting to imagine something else that was not true.

"Because if I had to describe what flower best fits you, it would be lavender, calming and elegant just like you." He said with such an adoring tone.

The smile on your face grew wider after hearing his answer.

You felt that you were so lucky to have found a man that loves you as much as you loved him.

You thought that you could never found someone else that would understand you as much as he did.

You were so grateful for the wonderful person you have found

But the most important thing you were thankful for was you were able to be by his side through tough times.

You didn't know what would happen to him if you weren't here with him.

"I love you, Lia, so much." You hear him say, knocking you out of your mind.

You looked into his eyes, finding them like the deep sea and felt yourself sinking into them.

Even though you were sinking, you wouldn't want it to be any other place as long as it's him.

"I love you too and I will stick with you no matter what." You told him so lovingly.

A thought came to Draco's mind.

"I think it's time we change that." Draco said suddenly.

"Change what?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"Change that it won't be you sticking with me anymore." He explained but leaving you confused even more.

"I think we stick together sounds better." He told you his thoughts.

You found yourself grinning so fondly at him. This meant a lot for you because it meant Draco would stay with you no matter what happens, not even if it involved his mother.

Draco started leaning in and so did you.

Your lips met at the middle, pressing against each other. His lips were warm and soft; you could feel his hot breath through your lips.

Draco pulled you close, pushed your chest against him, feeling your warmth.

It was actually the first time both of you had ever kissed, neither of you had a chance before with all that's happening. You never thought about it since you thought that hugs were actually better than kisses.

Now that you've kissed him, you still thought that hugs were still better, but kisses weren't half bad as you thought.

His kiss was filled with love and adoration, you felt that you were like the only star in his sky, the only precious existence to him.

You didn't want the kiss to end but both of you soon ran out of air, breaking apart from each other to catch your breaths.

Draco smiled at you, so you did the same.

You were both enjoying moments of silence when you felt a yawn climbing through your throat.

You managed to retract your hand and covered your mouth as the yawn came through your mouth.

Draco finally noticed the dark circles under your eyes.

"When was the last time you slept?" he asked, he finally noticed the dark circles beneath your eyes wasn't just from a day's lack of sleep.

You just gave him a guilty smile, not wanting to tell him exactly how long you haven't slept.

Draco sighed.

"Come on, it's late. Let's get you to bed." His fingers tangled with yours, pulled you along to his bed, finally away from the door where the both of you never moved away from ever since the both of you stepped in this room.

You and Draco lied on the king-sized bed, within the covers of a blanket.

You were both only a few inches away from each other. As soon as you hit the bed, you begin to feel your eyes drop.

Before you sink into your dreams, your felt Draco's hand on your face. Before you could think of anything he would do, he pulled you close to him to the point that your chests are sticking to each other.

You giggled and snuggled closer to him, you breathed in his scent and it was calming. It put you to sleep in no time.

That night, both of you finally slept in peace, without any nightmares about each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 388 27
Hermione Granger has loved Draco Malfoy since the first time they met. However, she is unsure if she should continue to like him for her 2 best frien...
347K 11K 33
You're a 4th year muggleborn in Hufflepuff! Yeah groan all you want but Hufflepuff is the greatest house. You've had a crush on Cedric Diggory for F...
26.7K 513 29
Hermione and Draco has been childhood friends, but when Lucius, Draco's father,erased Hermione and Draco memory and make her thinks that she's a Mudb...
8.9K 312 69
You are a hard-working Hufflepuff in your 4th year. You are nice to everyone and absolutely LOVE Herbology and Potions. You love to experiment with t...