β€β„¬π’Άπ’·π“Ž-π’Ÿπ’Άπ’Ήπ’Ήπ“Žβ€ β½α΅ƒα΅—Λ’α΅˜α΅α΅˜...

By AnotherArchAngel

How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never plan... More

Alittle info
Other Characters
❀ 1
❀ 2
❀ 3
❀ 4
❀ 5
❀6
❀7
❀8
❀9
❀10
❀11
❀12
❀13
❀14
❀15
❀16
❀17
❀18
❀19
❀20
❀21
❀22
❀23
❀24
❀25
❀26
❀27
❀28
❀29
❀30
❀31
❀32
❀33
❀34
❀35
❀36
❀37
❀38
❀39
❀40
❀41
❀42
❀43
❀44
❀45
❀46
❀47
❀48
❀49
❀50
❀51
❀52
❀53
❀54
❀55
❀56
❀57
❀58
❀59
❀60
❀61
❀62
❀63
❀64
❀65
❀66
❀67
❀68
❀69
❀70
❀71
❀72
❀73
❀74
❀75
❀76
❀77
❀78
❀79
❀81
❀82
❀83
❀84
❀85
❀86
❀87
❀88
❀89
❀90
❀91
❀92
❀93
❀94
❀95
❀96
❀97
❀98
❀99
❀100
❀101
❀102
❀103
❀104
❀105
Final

❀80

159 3 0
By AnotherArchAngel

(2577 words)

As Atsumu and I danced the food was brought in by Haru, Kira, Uncle Lenni, Kait her grandparents Sai and Rina and the others who live here. It smelled soo good. I did manage to get in a father daughter Dance with my uncle. After our dance we cut the cake,  Atsumu and I took a few goes at each other which resulted in messy fingers and patches of icing on our faces.

As everyone else went for the food first I went for the dessert. I've been craving cake for a long time. My 18th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks. along with Sakuras 5th month mark , I'll have a cake for my birthday but Sakura is to young for one. I look forward to her 12 months mark, I think that's the age you can let your little one have their first cake and eat it too.

After I cut my slice of cake I go to our table to sit down to eat it.

The cake is Marble cake with chocolate butter cream icing, Rina made the cake and icing from scratch.

I stick my fork into the moist cake then scoop a peice into my mouth, I hmm in delight.

Yummmy!

"It's good huh?" Kait asks suprising me, she places 2 bottle of water on the table.

"It's delicious, so how did you guys cook so much food in so little time?"

I take another bite of my cake as she answers

"well we had all the food left over from our weekend cook out, we have one every other weekend and almost always have leftovers. We usually give some of the left overs to Family and friends that couldn't make it or I deliver them to The families of our boys volleyball team. Poppy made a lot of ribs and brisket this time because he had to make room in the freezer so really we should be thanking you guys I mean that's a lot of food to put away. I need to go home sometime but they would probably keep me around to pack up food."
Kait shakes her head at the thought.

To help me swallow my oversized bite of cake I take a drink out of my cup of ice tea.

"Oh How fun, well I don't think you'll have to worry about having leftovers .Atsumu is already going for seconds as you can see."
I point to my husband who just finished filling up his plate and is now walking back to our table.

Kait giggles and places two more bottles of water beside Atsumus cup. "Just incase, I'll go and grab him some more towelettes and napkins. Be right back."

Atsumu places his plate of food down on to the table then sits down. I watch as he takes three bites out of a bbq rib then hmms in delight.

"Sumu Honey, take smaller bites so you don't choke."

Atsumu looks at me and nods then reply's with his mouth full mhhhmnhn which I'm sure ment. 'sorry,it's just so good'.

"It Looks good.." I eye the food on his plate.

"Okay I made sure to bring extra this time. Here you go Atsumu."

Kait reaches her arm between Atsumu and I placing towelettes and napkins on the table. Atsumu reaches for  a napkin but stops then looks at me.

"He says thank you, and wants me to do something.. oh for goodness sake Atsumu swallow your food and use your words!"

Kait laughs behind her hand as Atsumu dramatically chews and downs his glass of tea. He breathes out hitting his chest and smiles.

"You gotta try the meat babe! The ribs are so good they don't even need sauce and they fall off the bone their so tender! The brisket is cooked just right too! I ain't ever tasted ribs like these! Yer grandpa really cook these Kait?"

I hit Atsumu shoulder "Atsumu that's rude!"

Kait shakes her head "it's ok f/n I know Atsumu doesn't mean anything by it. Yes my grandpa cooked the ribs and the brisket him self. If you ask him he will tell you how he cooked them down to every detail but they most likely won't turn out the same as they do when he cooks them. He built his own smoker by hand so it's one of a kind and not available in stores he found other cookers displeasing and they didn't cook the meat how he wanted them to so he built his own and it's just right."

Wow.. I wouldn't have guessed that

"That's really Smart of him, man yer lucky you get to eat like this almost every weekend."
Atsumu says takeing a bite of his brisket.

"We don't always have Ribs and Brisket Atsumu we switch it up, anyway I need to pass around water and towelettes." Kait waves and continue on pulling a read wagon full of bottle water napkins and towelettes.

"Yer just eating cake?" Atsumu asks me I look at his plate.

"I didn't want to over do it although that peice of meat looks really really good."

Atsumu hold up his hands gestures me to grab it.

"Hmmm Just gonna pluck it off the bone like so-"

I place the peice of meat in my mouth and chew.

"Holy cow that's delicious!"

"That tastes incredible!" I say looking at Atsumu.

"Right! If you want more you gotta go get yer own plate." Atsumu guards his plate.

I roll my eyes "I just wanted a taste Atsumu, I still have cake left."

I stab my cake with my fork and put a bite into my mouth. I just so happen to turn my head to look behind me and see Mei carrying Sakuras diaper bag and holding Sakura in her Arms.

"Ooooh my baby!" I dart trait to Sakura she smiles when she sees me approaching. I hold out my arms to her, she reaches for me wanting her mommy. I take Sakura from Mei kissing her baby cheek before holding her Against me.

"Did you have a good nap? Yea you had a long nap didn't you girly?"

Sakura looks around

"Sakura~ look at mommy!" Sakura turns her attention to me. I give her sweet kisses all over her face this causes her to giggle.

"Mei thank you for watching over her."

Mei hands Sakuras diaper bag to me.

"Oh My pleasure, Sakura loves spending time with her GamGam just like her GamGam loves spending time with her~oh her diaper felt wet when she woke up from her nap so I changed her. I wasn't sure if it was time to feed her or not so I thought I'd just give her to her mommy who knows best."

Awe GamGam

I look at Sakura she watches Kait move from table to table "it's past your dinner time huh? She doesn't seem to be hungry she's to full of curiosity right now."

I hold Sakura against me by wrapping my arm around her front so she can see what's going on without straining her little neck.

"Thank you Mei, you should grab some food. I'll take Sakura from here"

Mei holds her stomach "oh yes I haven't eaten. Bye bye Sakura." Mei kisses Sakuras forehead then makes her way to the food.

"Alright, come on goober."

Sakura wiggles in my grasp when she spots her daddy and becomes more excited the closer we get.

"O-ok your slipping I can't hold you like this anymore." I turn Sakura around so I can have a better grip on her. I take a seat and put Sakura in my lap.

"Sakura~ did you have a good nap?" Atsumu coos down at his daughter. He reaches down for her but I slap his hand.

"O-ouch!" Atsumu rubs his hand

Sakura laughs at her fathers pain

I glare at Atsumu

"You arnt touching her until you clean your self up properly."

Atsumu pouts "but I'm still eatin.."

I roll my eyes playfully "that's fine, eat."

Atsumu nods and continues eating. Sakura watches her dad eat.
"Sakura your Daddy is being messy. Don't watch him."

Sumu slowly takes bites of his brisket watching Sakura watch him. I sigh taking a bite of my cake. I feel Sakura tilt her head up as I take another bite. I know she's watching me.

"What do you want?"

Sakura grunts turning her attention to the last bite of cake. I adjust her as she leans closer to the cake as she can.

"Sorry Sakura you can have the cake baby."

I quickly eat the last peice of the cake, as I chew I watch Sakuras lips pucker.

"Are you hungry Sakura? Hmm? You ready to eat now baby girl?"

Sakura looks to my cleavage.

Thought so

I look at Atsumu about to ask him to hold her while I ready her a bottle but he's a complete mess so I go for my nearest option.

"Kait, do you mind Holding Sakura while I get a bottle made for her?"

The brunette drops what she's doing "Ofcourse! I love baby's!" I laugh and hand Sakura to her. Sakura looks intensely at Kait as she holds her rocking her while she talks  to her.

Now that she's distracted..

I poor powdered formula into one of the carry on baby bottles that I retrieved out of the diaper bag then use the unopened bottle of water that Kait recently gave me to fill the baby bottle and mix the formula. I make sure to stir it properly into liquid form. I usually test the formula by tasting it to make sure the quantity is just right. After tasting it I feel satisfied to feed it Sakura.

"Okay, thank you for holding her." I hold out my arms as Kait hands Sakuras back to me.

"My pleasure! She's a doll. Well I'll leave you to feed her."  Kait smiles down at Sakura then walks off.

"Alright Miss Sakura, yeaa there you go" I didn't have to fight her because she didn't fight the bottle instead she grabs my wrist pulling her self to the bottle before I got the chance to give it to her.

"Ohh my Hungry girl~~" I cratle Sakura in my arms as she drinks from her bottle. She sighs Happily as she drinks.

"Imma go clean up" Atsumu says before running off.

"The reception turned out to be a success after all." Kira sighs as she grabs herself another slice of cake.

I watch her then make the realization-

"Oh crap Kira! I said I'd throw my bouquet to you! I'm so sorry I completely forgot, I don't even know where my bouquet is actually.. I'm sorry."

Kira takes a bite out of her cake then giggles at my panic expression.

"Don't worry about it f/n. I honestly didn't think you were serious about intentionally throwing you bouquet to me but now that I know your serious I don't want you to. Lenni and I are just fine in fact while your on your honeymoon we decided to go on a trip just him and I. I got good feeling f/n. So take your time on your honeymoon~ i- Oh Lenni"

My uncles sudden appearance causes Kira to stop talking, she was just about to mention something about wanting Uncle Lenni to propose.

My uncle holds out his hand infront of Kira.

"I was hoping you would have yet another dance with me."

Kira looks at my Uncles hand then sets down her plate. "This song isn't exactly slow."

Kira takes My uncles outstretched hand. Uncle Lenni chuckles "true but it's not exactly fast either. One last dance before the party ends."

I look between my Uncle and Kira hopeless romantics

I look around the room. Aran Suna and Jake are having a care free conversation. Samu Shin and Meiomi are in a group of their own. Meiomi has her head resting on Samus shoulder and they're holding hands. Conversation doesn't seem as lively with them as it does the first group. Mei and Haru are holding onto each other as they dance off on their own. Kait and the twin cowboys Nico and Zico are picking up trash, I think they are trying to pick her up at the same time. Turns out they arnt really cousin but by the look on her face she wishes they were so they would knock off the flirting. I hear Sakura sigh as she takes her time eating.

"Yeaa Take your time.. I love you my sweet girl."

Suddenly Mei comes up to our table "Where's Atsumu?"

I hum "he's cleaning himself up. Mei— whatcha got there?"

Mei giggles"a present"

I frown "Mei everyone agreed, no presents just money and gift cards! I have to buy diapers and nessesities."

Mei rolls her eyes and places the pink paper bag on the table

"This present happens to give you clues to where your going for your honeymoon."

Mei smiles at her Husband who now stands by her side wrapping his arms around her.

Atsumu returns to our table and eyes his mother and father then the present.

"Oh no.. I thought we agreed.—"

"Atsumu, it's fine" I interrupt him then I continue-

"That bag holds the clue to our honeymoon destination."

Atsumu raises his brows. "Really? Don't mind if I do then! Wait can I? I mean your busy feeding Sakura so—"

I sigh
"Just open it you dork."

Atsumu opens the bag then frowns

I stand up with Sakura in my arms "what? What is it?"

Atsumu reaches his hand inside and pulls out a familiar key card with a actual key taped to the front of it.

"I recognize this.. this is the key card to the vacation villas we rented.." Atsumu looks at his parents.

I eye the key then look at them

"Correct, the Villa is now ours. We figured we would spend a lot of time there as a family and since they mentioned selling it we gave them a offer and they accepted. We have been wanting to buy a vacation home for a long time but never had the time. We thought you two would like to be the first to try out our new vacation home. And Your closer to Sakura then you would be if we sent you somewhere far away.."

I place Sakuras now empty bottle on the table then drape her burb rag over my shoulder and begin burping her.

I smile at Mei and Haru as I rub and pat Sakuras back.

"I think it's wonderful Mei, Haru. Thank you."

Atsumu smiles and hugs his mom and dad. "Thanks you guys. We will take good care of the place while we're there.

"I know you will Son." Haru says hugging Atsumu.

I walk around still on a mission to burp my baby. Sakura has had times we're she has had trouble with indigestion even after I burp her. When a baby has gas's pains they scream and cry. They're baby's and don't realize what's hurting them as to children or adults who know the pains are gas and don't think to much on it. A baby with gas pains is a unhappy baby indeed.

Sakura releases a couple of burps that sound satisfying enough. I then smell poop not long after.

"Oh wow, let's get you changed Miss poopy britches."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.3K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
19.8K 479 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...
8.3K 265 25
Miya Osamu x femreader As a kid, you met the infamous Miya twins... Growing up, Atsumu bullies you and becomes more and more aggressive... Osamu is c...
6.4K 162 11
Atsumu and Osamu were your older cousins, your best of friends, the boys you grew up with Including their group of friends they met through car meets...