𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂, levi ac...

By matsuexe

18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Le... More

Updates! (Please read)
𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 & 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬
{ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 }
Navy Fleet
"Welcome to Paradis!"
Negotiations
Captain Levi Ackerman
The Long Game
New Home
Tea with the Captain
His Scars
'Begging to be Kissed'
Touched
Her Secrets
Levi's Idea
Curiosity
Consequences
A Night to Not Forget
Beautiful
Dance with the Devil
First Time
"Our Secret."
Onyankopon and Levi
Hate-Sex
Begging
Aftercare
No Strings Attached
Thank-you
Racing in the Rain
"A Married Couple."
The Rain
Only Levi
"Get a Grip."
Hidden
Teasing Captain Levi
Justice, Allas
"Good Girl."
The Younger Brother
The Outcome of the Affair
The Other Woman
Wine & Secrets
Moonlight
Hell on Earth
L - E - V - I
PANIC ROOM!
The Aftermath
"I'm Sorry."
"I Wish I Could Hate You."
A Bitter 'Betrayal'
Perfection
His Surprise
'Unattainable'
An Awaiting Promise
'First Date'
"Wait- That was serious?"
Stronger than Me
Unspoken Secrets
Lying in Your Arms
Drifting into Love
Accidental Confessions
Picture Day
The Night we Met
Falling For You
Goodmorning Kisses
"Soppy, Romance Books."
"SCREAM MY NAME."
Boyfriend
When The Truth Is Stirred, One
When The Truth Is Stirred, Two
When The Truth Is Stirred, Three
Joint Interests?
To Fall Asleep In Your Arms
Sleepless Nightmares
Perfect
ODM Gear, Part One
Steam, One
Steam, Two
"A World Without You."
Dangerous
"His Girlfriend."
The Day You Left Me, One
The Day You Left Me, Two
The Day You Left Me, Three
The Fear Of Losing You
Your Love
'Honey'
The Embarrassment
Battered; Bloody; Bruises
ILY
Goodbyes
Zeke Yaeger
The Scent Of His Cologne
ODM Gear, Two
Fairy Tale
Winter Cold
A Little Fall Of Snow
A Yes or No Question
Christmas Special, One
Christmas Special, Two
An Amber Lipstick Stain
'Would You Lie To Me?'
"You're on Commander; you're on."
The Red Dress
Just A Little Tipsy
The Skirt
Love
A Man Who Cheats
"I Will Do Whatever It Takes."
Yours Sincerely, Levi Ackerman
It Runs In The Family
A Pulse
The Scars on His Face
Pieck Finger
Still Beautiful
Forgiveness
The Beginning ; Our Last Goodbyes
The Other Side Of The Fence
Just A Bundle Of Blankets
Twenty Two Years Ago
'I Hate You'
Questions and Questions ...
As Fast As a Second
ROOM 309
'He Needs Her'
'She Needs Him'
Sorrowful Goodbyes
Finale
Epilogue

Possibibilities

8K 263 458
By matsuexe

You pounded on your Captains door.

"Who is it?" He called out, not glancing up from the thick pile of paperwork that the Commander had bestowed on him earlier that day.

"It's Y/N, can I come inside? Please." You hesitated, biting down onto your lower lip: "I really need to speak to you. It's important."

Levi hummed whilst his lips began to curl down, "Can it wait? I'm busy right now."

You didn't answer.

Levi, feeling especially impatient, exhaled an exaggerated sigh, "Fine, whatever." The Captain rested his fingers in the crook of his nose and massaged the bridge, "Come in. Just, please, make what you have to say fast."

Shakily breathing, you weakly opened the door to his office. Levi was sat calmly against his desk whilst filing through different sheets, not even glancing up at you whilst he did so.

"I've been waiting for you all morning."

You didn't respond.

"I decided to be nice today and make you a cup of tea to wake up to, and I haven't even gotten a thank-you for it. I know you lack manners, but," Levi clenched his jaw whilst angling his gaze onto your, however, the second he saw you: his face immediately dropped.

His voice had softened at the sight of you; tears streamed your cheeks; your hands trembled; you sniffled, unable to control yourself and prevent yourself from crying in front of him. You felt guilty; you felt like his burden.

"Y/N, what happened?"

Once again, you didn't respond.

Levi immediately rose from his chair, not waiting for you to explain yourself; one of his hands slipped around your waist to pull you into a tight embrace - his other hand pressed against the back of your neck to hold you closer against him. Your knees weakened - your body fell onto his as he held your weight in his arms with ease.

Your tears dampened his shirt, and, to your surprise: Levi didn't complain or sigh. His fingertips traced patterns against your skin comfortingly, whispering sweet things to you whilst he gave you the opportunity to release your emotions.

"It's okay, Y/N - you're okay." Levi whispered, his cheek pressing against yours whilst you slowly began to recollect your thoughts: "I'm here. You're safe with me - always."

You felt safe in the arms of your Captain. You felt safe when Levi said your name.

Noticing that you were beginning to calm down, Levi gently squeezed your body, "Will you tell me what's wrong, please? I could try to help you."

Your eyes met with him whilst you slightly pulled away from him, another tear falling down your cheek and cascading down your wobbling lips: "Levi?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"Levi," You softly exhaled his name, guiltily closing your eyes, "I think I might be pregnant."

That was all that you had chance to confess, before, you felt Levi pull you into an embrace once more: burying his face in your shoulder to hide his anxiety-covered face. He squeezed your body once again, holding you so tightly that it difficult to breathe.

You both sat against the polished floor of his office: your backs were pressed against the wooden rear of his desk. It had been twenty-minutes, and, Levi's hand was tightly entwined with yours, refusing to let go of your hand.

"So.." He began, "I'm assuming that if you are pregnant.. I'm the father?"

"Who else would it be?" You muttered whilst he squeezed your hand once again, "You're the only man that I've been with in the past five months."

"You're the only woman that I've been with, too." Levi sighed slowly, unsure on what to say: "This is.. a lot to take in."

"Levi, I'm not sure if I can do this."

"What do you mean?"

Shaking your head, you whimpered: "I've only got a few years left until it will be time for my titan to be inherited. It wouldn't be fair - not to me, to you, or to the baby. If I'm even pregnant, that is."

His head tilted, "Are you going to give it up?"

You looked down at your lap, not answering his question: unsure how.

He shuffled closer to you, "Well.. you should know that I'll be willing to support you if you decide that you don't want to go through with having a child. And, if you'll allow me, if you decide to keep the baby I'll help you raise it.." He told you, his eyes gazing into yours but yours looked away, "I just.. don't want you to feel like you're alone in this. I'll support you no matter wha-"

"I'm sorry, but, I really don't want to talk about this." You bashfully stopped him, his lips curling into a disappointed frown: "Not until we're sure that this is even happening."

"I understand," Levi nodded immediately, "We will go to the doctor's office this afternoon. I'll come with you - if that's okay. I don't want to be alone right now."

"I'd like that, Levi." You turned your head away from him with a weak smile, "I want you to stay with me."

Levi leaned closer, tracing his thumb on your cheek to catch a tear that was falling from your eye. You entwined your hand with his muscular arm, resting your head against his shoulder blade. Levi rested his head on top of yours, holding you close to him.

Admittedly, you were surprised by Levi's softness. He touched you gently, and, spoke to you calmly.

"Were we not careful enough?" You muttered into his shirt, "I mean, we used condoms. The only time that we didn't use a condom, was over two months ago, and, you pulled out. Besides, I was safe that day."

He shrugged, "I suppose not."

"How are you so calm about this?"

His colder eyes locked back onto yours, "If I'm not calm, it will only make the situation worse. Right now, I'm just here to make sure you're okay - alright?"

You laughed slightly, immediately catching his attention.

"What is it?" His brows arched, "Did I say something funny?"

"You're being so nice to me right now," You muttered with a weak beam, shaking your head reflectively: "It's weird."

"Do you want me to stop?" Levi's piercing, glaring eyes stiffened upon you whilst he tilted his head up: staring at you through his lashes, "What do you mean, anyway? I'm always nice to you."

"Are you sure about that?" You laughed once again - the sound of your laugh made his face soften, it made his body weaken, "Just yesterday, you threatened to kill me if I spilled a drink on your floor."

"What else was I supposed to do? You were wobbling whilst holding the glass, and, I had just mopped the floor!" Levi snapped slightly, shaking his head dismissively, "It's most likely a misunderstanding, anyway: having a late-period and being sick could be because of anything, like stress. We shouldn't worry ourselves too much until we see the doctor."

"Eren did mention earlier that my body probably isn't used to a lot of the food, and, illnesses within the walls, yet. Hopefully it's just a coincidence."

"You spoke with Eren?" He changed the subject, his voice slightly high-pitched with shock that you had spoken to your younger brother for the first time.

"He held my hair back this morning whilst I was being sick; he wanted to know about our family." You paused for a few moments, beginning to squint, "He's a good listener - he's kind, too. I guess that he got that from his mother, and not our father."

"He is." Levi blankly replied, "I'm glad that you two are finally speaking. He needs a good role-model; it would be good for him."

You nudged the older man with a sarcastic smile, "You're saying that you're not a good enough role-model?"

"No." To your surprise, Levi began to admit with an expression so barren it made a shiver run up your spine, "No, I'm not a good role-model for him. Not at all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 232 25
Y/n Zoe is Hange Zoe's little sister who decided to follow her sister's footsteps and join the scouts along with the 104th Training Corps. She had on...
77.6K 2.1K 37
Levi has always been someone you couldn't stand. But when things take unexpected turns, shit gets complicated. --- "Listen," He moved closer and put...
542K 21.5K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
2M 71.6K 45
You grew up with Humanity's Strongest, Levi "Rivaille" Ackerman, but are you truly friends or do you just put up with each other now that the world i...