The Beast Of Remnant

By lonegamer2020

There're many creatures in the land of Remnant; but one stands among them all. The legend of the beast. I got... More

Prologue
It's Real
The Robbery
Arrival
Beacon's Test
First Day Of School
Combat Class
History And Myths
Meeting In The Forest
Downtown Vale
Battle For The Docks
Night Out
The Full Moon
Night After
Taken Down
The Vytal Tournament
Teams And Doubles
Beginning Of The End
Stopping The End
It's Only Just Begun
Down And Out
Awake
On The Road
Confrontation
Grimm Vs Grimm
The Lion Of Haven
I've Come Back
Disease And Famine
Argus Limited
The Dog Of War
Brunswick Estate
The City Of Argus
We Need A Plan
Battle Of The Giants
Atlas The Mighty
We Meet Again General
New Plans
New Threads
We're Official
Elections Gone Awry
Peace Party
Jacques Exposed
The Art Of Conquest
The New Plan
Accessing The Terminals
Team Three
The Crater
Death And War

The Crow And The Scorpion

235 3 0
By lonegamer2020

Y/N POV

Tyrian: "Why my name's Tyrian. And I'm afraid I can't leave, not until I bring the beast with me."

Qrow: "You won't get anywhere near him."

Tyrian: "I do love a challenge."

They run at each other and collide in a stalemate. Tyrian goes to cut Qrow but I rush in and grab his ankle. I then pull and toss him to the side; he tumbles a stop while I rush at him. He swings his right blade at me which I catch. Qrow then hops over me and kicks Tyrian in his jaw; Tyrian reaches around to slash Qrow but I cut his stomach. His growls and tries to cut me but Qrow delivers right hook.

I back him up by cutting Tyrian's side; Qrow and I then alternate delivering attacks which begin to take a toll on Tyrian. He screams in anger and spins around launching us both back. I slide to a stop as Qrow continues to go back; I grab his wrist, spin us around and launch him back at Tyrian. Qrow brings down his sword which Tyrian blocks. I pounce and slice open the side of Tyrian's clothes. He groans in annoyance when he fires a gun in his wrist blades launching him onto a rooftop.

Qrow jumps and they soon run away. I get on all fours and run alongside the building; I jump between two buildings and launch myself into the air. I see Qrow get knocked into the air and burst into a bigger Grimm. I grab Qrow and use all of my weight to land on Tyrian. The building collapses as wood goes everywhere. I get up and see Tyrian laying unmoving. I set Qrow down as he smiles and holds out his hand. I go to high five him when Tyrian comes alive and uses his tail to cut Qrow's side.

I roar and slam my fist onto Tyrian's chest breaking his Aura. I then lift him up and toss him far away into the distance. I untransform and carry Qrow out of the rubble to the others. We then set up camp in the woods where I patch Qrow up and let him rest. As he recovers he goes on to tell us what we're up against exactly.

Ruby: "Uncle Qrow, why was Tyrian after Y/N?"

Qrow: "I have no idea kid. But if I had to guess it'd probably have to do with what he is. As far as we know he's the only one of his kind. Which means there'll be a lot of people wanting him on their side."

Y/N: "I'm not the only one."

They all look at me in shock.

Jaune: "What?"

Y/N: "Before Beacon fell I had an encounter with three males. They claimed to be my brothers, but that remains to be seen. They were the ones responsible for destroying Beacon."

Ruby: "Why would they do that?"

Y/N: "According to them they believed if they did it then I'd become who I really am. They're nothing but three psychopaths who think I'll willingly join them on their destructive path."

Nora: "Do you know where they came from?"

Y/N: "No. All I know is that they're the enemy, and it's up to us to stop them."

Ren: "Can you even defeat the ones claiming to be your family?"

Y/N: "I don't know, if I don't try then all of Remnant may be in danger."

Qrow: *stands and sighs* "I recon that's enough campfire stories. Time you all got some sleep."

Y/N: "You guys go on, I'll keep watch for the night."

They nod and each head off to sleep. Once the moon is replaced by the sun I start waking them up. However when I get close to Qrow he begins coughing up a storm. I check under his bandages to discover a liquid leaking from his wound. He then coughs into his hand with the same liquid being seen on his hand.

Qrow: "That's unfortunate."

I throw Qrow over my back and carry him down the road with us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 305 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
5.2K 451 33
[Book 1 of 3 - SP] ✓ Two girls. Different situations. Same problem. "My boyfriend is dull," she said. "My boyfriend is too cautious around me," said...
842K 130K 82
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
4.5K 177 16
Fate and the Devil works in mysterious ways but sometimes, the two of them can come together as one. I do not own the Owl House or Devil May Cry. Co...