Clary Fray Imagines

By bonniebird

Shadowhunters: Clary Fray; This book is for Freeform's Clary Fray . All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots and... More

Jealous
The little wolf who cried (Part One)
The little wolf who cried (Part Two)
My Brother The Vampire
Helping
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Prompt
The Sight
Out of Whack - Halloween 2021
Mistake - Halloween 2021
I see dead people - Halloween 2021
Christmas jumper - December 2021
Introduction
A friend
Curse
Warlock
Hot Chocolate
Run

Lights - December 2021

109 3 0
By bonniebird

Clary Fray x Male!Reader

Clary smiled as she saw you in the crowd. You waved eagerly for her as she weaved her way through the bustling Mundanes. When you'd called to invite her she hadn't been sure that she'd be able to make it. But when she texted you that morning to say she could come you'd quickly arranged to meet her there.

"Meet me under the mistletoe." She'd texted. You smiled as she reached you.

"Hey! Are you excited?" You asked and she nodded. As she looked around you added. "Simon wasn't sure he'd be able to handle such a big crowd." You explained.

"Makes sense. Maybe when it's cleared out a bit he'll be able to come out and see the lights." Clary muttered. She smiled, hands stuffed in her pics as she shivered a little. "Are you excited for the lights to turn on? It's been so long since we watched one." Clary said cheerfully.

"Very. After everything we've been going through it seems like such a normal thing to do. I... wasn't sure you'd be able to come." You admitted.

"Me neither. There's this demon going around and... you know what, let's not talk about that. Let's talk about that giant nutcracker by the light switch. That thing is so ugly." Clary muttered. You looked away from Clary and over the heads of the people in the crowd. You could just make out a large nutcracker set out as a decoration under the giant tree.

"The other one doesn't look that bad. You know what I swear the ungly one is moving and growing fangs." You said as you squinted. You turned to look for Clary but she was gone.

"Meet me under the mistletoe later tonight." You heard from nearby but you couldn't see her anymore. You watched as no one else seemed to notice the nutcracker change into something else and then it vanished from your view. You rang Simon as you waited and told him where to meet you and Clary later on. With nothing else to do you watched the lights and looked over all the different stalls. When it started to get late you went to the place you and Clary would get your seasonal snack, a lost tradition due to the vampires and Shadowhunters. When you went back to the mistletoe you smiled. Standing together and waiting for you as if no time had passed since the last time you'd attended the light switch on, you saw Simon and Clary. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107 6 4
๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
196K 5.1K 42
Elizabeth Fray is the fraternal twin sister to clary fray. Even though they were twins they were nothing alike were clary was an artist and outgoing...
118K 2.6K 35
A bold young woman, Reader who doesn't have the will to care about consequences and is all over the place, takes a liking in Mr. everything has to be...
681K 14.5K 36
The lives of the twins Brielle and Clary Fray take a 360ยฐ turn when they decide to go to the Pandemonium club in NYC for their 18th birthday. They bo...