forever yours ( Levi x F!Read...

By azsahirah

This story is not based on attack on titan story . There are NO TITANS . Literally. They are in normal high s... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10

04

81 5 6
By azsahirah

Levi drove me home at around 7 in the morning . My house and his are just 5 minutes long drive yet 15 minutes walk. Its just three blocks away I think . But he stayed in a different neighbourhood which his house is so much better then mine . But i don't really care about that . We just stayed silent in the car with Slow down by Chase Atlantic started to play . I just listened to it quietly as I enjoyed the view from the window . As he stopped in front of my house , we  exchanged number with the thought of wanting to meet each other up.

I unlocked the door quietly hoping for nobody gonna notice me . Thank god my parents didn't wake up yet , or who knows what could have happen right.

Immediately, I started to do chores , laundry and yeah just cleaning stuff ... you know. This house really need to be clean almost every-fucking-day because it smells like shit with a lot of beer , cigarettes and snacks all over the place . Seriously, even rats don't want to live in this house.

As usual , those lazy ass mf just woke up from their stupid dreams and now they're sitting in front of me eating breakfast.......plus , with the golden spoon of course. 

I went to my room , lock the door and started to change clothes to get ready for my part time job . Oh didn't I tell you where I work at ? So , I work at a daycare. I know it's lame but I had so much fun there . They treated me like a family and I really appreciated it . The kids there is well mannered at least . Their parents always help me if I need something. Either it's about money or food . They know I didn't come from the best family but I've never tell them what really is happening in this house . And they respect my decision.

I just don't want to tell anyone about this because I don't want people to think them as a bad parents eventhough they are one but like I said , they still provide me for a place to sleep .

Everytime when I finally got my month of salary, I would keep some for myself so I can get out of this house when I've had enough money .

After I changed my clothes, I grabbed my bag , putting my phone and purse in it .

I walked down the stairs, and I saw my parents is watching some movies with beer on the small table between the sofa and the TV . They heard my footsteps immediately turning their head facing me .

"Where do you think you're going ?" my dad asked . His tone sounds harsh but it's normal for me , while his two eyebrows almost combine as he clenching his jaw. "Work" I answered him giving him an empty eyes with a lazy smile plastered on my face . "Okay , you should go to work , make some money and give it to us okay? Or else.... you know what's gonna happen right?" "Yeah" "Good . Now go make some money"

I slide my shoes on as I make my way out of the door . I started to walk down the sidewalk . I walk pass down Levi house hoping to see him but his car is not there so I guess he went out.
-
I walk into the daycare through the entrance as the bell at the top of the door rang . The kids immediately turned their head just to see me . As soon as they saw me , they jumped with excitement,  ran to me using their tiny little feet just to greet me with sparkly eyes. They are so cute that i feel like i want to squash them like a bug .

Okay chill I'm just kidding . Geez .

"Woahhhh why are you guys so happy today?" I asked as giggles escaping my mouth. "Miss y/n , we missed you very much" Jessica said along with her puppy eyes . Jessica is such a sweet little girl with long blonde hair as well as emerald green eyes . I love her and her eyes very much . "do you think you can take us to eat ice cream?" Daniel asked with his dull grey eyes almost looks like Levi's . I wonder what he is doing right now . Where did he go after he sent me home ? Should i text him ?

"Miss y/n?" Jessica called me as the others just stared at me with 'are you listening' look . "Yes , yes of course we can" I answered them along with chuckles but the nervous one . "Let me just get your milk and diapers then we good to go okay?"  They nodded enthusiastically.
-
Before we left , I make them line up first giving them their name card with the daycare address hang up around their neck . After that , I told them that they will only get one scoop of ice cream only. "So , Luca please don't order 5 scoops like last time okay?" He just nodded sadly but I don't care . Last time he ordered 5 scoops of ice cream but he only get to finish 2 of them . After that,  he vomited. On . the . spot . Because of he felt sick , we immediately go back to the daycare and decided to just take a nap.

We already arrived at the ice cream store as they all ordered their own favourite ice cream and i paid for them . Surprisingly, Luca didn't make a fuss about me asking him to just order 1 scoop.

After we all got our own ice cream , we sat at the corner of the store avoiding other customers. We just sat there talking, laughing and playing with each other . I wish none of them would end up being me . I really wish they will live a good life.
-
We went back to the daycare to take an evening nap . Well not 'we' just them . I started to clean up their toys a bit as i heard a soft footsteps heading towards me . Then suddenly, I felt someone hugging my leg . I look down just to meet with emerald green eyes which Jessica's . She held her hands up asking me to lift her up and I did .

After a second, she fell asleep on my shoulder . I walk up to her bed , tugging her with a cozy blanket as I stroked her hair with a small smile at the corner of my lips . Quietly I walk to the door not wanting to wake anybody up as i closed the door softly.
-
Moonlight already starting to shine as i assume any of their parents would show up to take their kids home . I just sat at the counter as i take out my phone started to continue my anime which is Boku No Hero Academia .
-
As all of them gone home , I started to lock the place up . After that , I started to move my legs heading to my house . To be honest, I am kinda scared to walk home alone in the middle of the night . So I just take out my earbuds while I played my playlist with full of Chase Atlantic songs . Not kidding, I really like them alright.
-
As I arrived home , I went straight to my room . I'm too tired to deal with anything.

I put down my bag as I let my clothes slide off my body heading to the bathroom. I stepped into the bathtub turning on the hot water . With my back resting at the corner of the bathtub , i relax my body in the water while stopping myself from thinking about anything .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 1.4K 9
I would advise you to read my other story this is out of character, short, cringe, etc (THIS DOES HAVE SOME S3XU4L PARTS IN IT)
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
87.4K 595 7
y/n Gos to Ua and finds her self interested in multiple things what shall she do well let us find out.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...