Warrior Cats Guide!

By yourmom8172

In this guide I have everything from clan meeting calls, to herbs! And even name ideas and characters! If you... More

Code(s)/lore
Herbs/poisons

Clan meeting calls/ceromonies

5 0 0
By yourmom8172

MEETING CALLS

ThunderClan meeting call (forest territory) : "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath highrock for a clan meeting!"
ThunderClan meeting call (lake territory): "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath highledge for a clan meeting!"

Riverclan meeting call: "Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!"

Shadowclan meeting call (forest territory) : "let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath clanrock for a meeting!"
Shadowclan meeting call (lake territory) "all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath pinebranch for a meeting!"

Windclan's meeting call has not been verified but it is believed to be: "Let all cats old enough to run on the Moore gather beneath tallrock for a clan meeting!"

Skyclan meeting call: Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the highroot for a clan meeting!"

Dark forest meeting call: "Let all cats old enough to kill their own enemies gather here!"

Once every cat is gathered the leader addresses what they need to address and/or preforms a ceremony for a named cat. Clan meetings do not require a time to be called as the leader is the head of the clan and should feel free to do so when needed. Each clan has a different meeting location. Thunderclans is "highrock" in forest territory but "highledge" in the lake territory. Shadowclans is called "clanrock" or just "the rock" for short but in the lake territories is known as "pinebranch". For Riverclan the location name for both forest territory and lake territory is unknown however it is believed in the lake territories they would call meetings from a willow stump. For windclan in both territories it was known as tallrock. In skyclan in their original home they did not have a name for the meeting location but in the gorge it was known as highroot.

CEREMONY SAYINGS:

Apprentice ceremony: "(enter kit name ex: spotted'kit) you have reached the age of six moons and it is time you were apprenticed, from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (kit name but with the suffix paw ex: Spotted'kit will be known as spotted'paw) your mentor will be (name of a warrior ex: thistle'claw). I hope (enter that warriors name) passes down all he/she known to you."

Warrior ceremony: "I, (enter your cats name), leader of (enter your clans name), call upon my warrior ancestors to looks down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. (Enter the apprentices name ex: spotted'paw) do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
The leader then waits for the apprentice to reply with "I do"
"Then by the powers of starclan, I give you your warrior name. (Enter apprentice name ex:spotted'paw) from this moment on you will be known as (enter new warrior name ex: spotted'gaze), starclan hinors you (enter something about the apprentice turning warrior ex: Honesty, loyalty, wisdom) and we welcome you as a full warrior of (enter clan name)"

Deputy ceremony: "I say these words before starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (enter clan name) is (enter cat of choice name ex: spotted'gaze)"

Medicine cat ceremony sayings

Turning an apprentice into a medicine apprentice: "(enter apprentice name ex:spotted'paw) is it your wish to enter the mysteries of starclan as a medicine cat?"
The medicine cat then waits for the apprentice to say "I do"
"Then come forward. Warriors of starclan. I present to you with this apprentice. They have chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant them your wisdom and insight so that they may understand your ways and heal their clan in accordance with your will."

Turning a medicine cat apprentice into a full medicine cat: "I (enter your cats name) , medicine cat of (enter your clans name) call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her clan for many moons. (Enter apprentice name) do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clan and clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
Then the medicine cat waits for the apprentice to respond "i do"
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Apprentice name) from this moment you will be known as (new name). StarClan honors your (something special ex: honesty, wisdom, or loyalty), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of (Clan).

Death saying
"Starclan light your/his/her path. May you/his/her find swift running, good hunting, and shelter where you/she/he sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 3.1K 48
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
863K 133K 84
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
27.3K 269 44
Dandy's oneshots!!! There's gonna be some stories that r ships and some platonic!!! Probably won't work on it a lot but I'll try!!!
6.4M 49.4K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...