diary ֶָ֢ ✔

By calitae

‣ in which jimin writes everything about his crush in his diary. "p-please give that diary back to me.. pleas... More

introduction.
prologue.
1: diary.
diary #2
2: taehyung.
diary #3
3: convenience store.
diary #4
4: project.
diary #5
5: demon.
diary #6
6: satan.
diary #7
7: sketch.
diary #8
8: the wizard.
diary #9
9: save me.
diary #10
10: lucifer.
11: save him.
12: never.
13: memories.
14: plan.
15: prison.
16: skin ship
17: sneaking.
18: the parks.
19: shadow.
20: seokjin.
21: potion.
22: dinner.
23: forest.
24: past.
25: poison.
26: weak.
diary #10
27: bracelet.
28: farewell.
29: sudden.
diary #11
30: broken.
diary #12
31: war.
diary #13
32: black potion.
diary #14
33: unexpected presence.
34: confession.
35: mini date.
diary #15
36: kiss.
diary #16
37: his boyfriend.
38: (m) ass.
diary #17
39: danger.
40: those two misters kissed.
41: well i want to save you.
42: (m) big nice ass.
diary #18
43: result.
diary #19
44: i remember it again.
45: attire.
46: orange juice.
47: cafe.
diary #20
48: escaped.
49: alone.
50: gone.
51: save me.
52: a promise.
53: ash.
54: cries.
55: throne.
56: back to demons.
57: tae, help me.
58: not a dream.
59: (m) first time.
60: congratulations.
diary #21
61 : new home.
62 : little human demon.
diary #22
63 : gender reveal.
diary #23
64 : twins.
diary #24
65: breakfast. (m)
67: movie date.
68: uneasiness.
69: a smile.
70: back home.
epilogue : diary.
jimin's last diary.
new story!!

66: cum. (m)

2.5K 131 56
By calitae

"mmmh t-taehyungie.." jimin moaned out as he came for the third time today only by taehyung skillfully eating his ass out.

they've been doing this for almost an hour already and the demon is not showing any sign of stopping soon.

taehyung pulls his tongue out and licked his lips in satisfaction, having a taste of the little human's slick.

"tasty as usual." he stood up and took a hold of his own member to pump it slowly while his eyes are locked to the certain human.

jimin can't help but to blush at the older's statement and hid his face in the pillow which is placed beside his head out of embarrassment. "stop.."

the older then rubbed the tip of his enormous member after lubing it up with his spit and some of jimin's cum. "ready?"

"b-but the babies.." jimin mumbled softly.

taehyung gave him a warm smile, leaning down to peck the boy's lips. "I'll go gentle, yeah? don't worry."

"okay." the younger nodded before feeling the demon slowly pushing his cock inside of him.

jimin screamed at the painful stretch and immediately clutched on taehyung's left bicep. it's been a while since the last time they did this thing.

"a-ah h-hurts!"

taehyung stopped midway and plants soft and gentle pecks on the little human's face.

"it will be okay. tell me when to move."

the younger nodded and closed his eyes, trying to forget the painful stretch.

it didn't take too long for the pain to disappear and he pressed his lips together in a thin line. "y-you can now."

"alright."

taehyung pecks the boy's lips before thrusting his hips slowly, careful not to hurt jimin and their babies.

a groan emitted from him at the tight and warm feeling around his aching cock while the other moaned helplessly. "aah t-tae.."

"shit, jimin." taehyung growler and increased his pace but still careful.

the feeling of his cock sliding against jimin's tight and warm walls makes him almost cum already but he's holding it back, eager to have the other cum first before him.

meanwhile, jimin only keeps moaning as he takes what the older gives him, sucking taehyung's massive cock inside of him and not feeling any pain anymore, but only pleasure.

"t-taehyungie.. c-close hngg.."

"already?" taehyung chuckled deeply and grips the boys hips as he increased his pace even more, still careful on not hurting their twins. "go ahead."

"AAHHNN!" jimin screamed and released his cum, his whole body trembling and grips the pillow tightly beside him, drool on the side of his lips.

it's now over. he can now finally have a rest.

well, that's what he thought.

taehyung groaned at the heavenly sight below him and he pulls out of the boy only to change his position.

jimin is now facing the pillow and felt taehyung pushing inside his tight heat again behind him.

"hmm t-tae..?" he gulped.

"hmm?" taehyung grinned and continues his animalistic pace but still, of course, careful not to hurt the boy and their kids.

the human choked out a moan and pressed his face on the pillow under him, loving the way taehyung's cock stretch him out, though he's feeling sensitive from his orgasm earlier.

"nggh.."

"fuck jimin." he groaned out and thrusted faster, his hands gripping the small boy's hips.

he was thrusting in a inhuman pace, cock sliding against jimin's walls and hitting the said boy's sensitive and abused prostate as he felt himself nearing.

"haah.."

"h-hngg!!"

moans and skins slapping along with their heavy breathing are the only things that can be heard inside the room.

taehyung is snapping his hips in a fast pace but still gentle. his family is his first priority.

unexpectedly, jimin came once again on the bedsheets, his body giving up and falling on the bed as he trembled at the overwhelming feeling.

"fuck yeah.." taehyung let out a breathy chuckle before pulling his cock out of jimin's hole then pumps it.

he angles his tip on the human's ass before spilling on it, deep and sexy groans escaping his mouth. "mmh.."

the older looks at his lover and smiles. "you okay?"

"mhm." the human replied in a soft hum with his eyes shut close from tiredness.

taehyung laid the boy down comfortably on his back on the bed before standing up to get the box of tissues from the nearby drawer.

he cleaned the human up, wiping the cum off his legs, stomach, chest, ass and member then threw the dirty used tissues on the trashbin.

he of course cleaned himself as well before laying down beside his boy and covered both of them with the warmth of the blanket.

taehyung stared at jimin's face, a smile forming on his face seeing the boy sleeping already.

"goodnight, baby." he whispered before closing his eyes.

he didn't bother to shower the both of them and change the sheets since he's too tired and lazy to do so. he made a note to himself that he'll do those things instead later.

fuck, hi :'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.8K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...
72.3K 3.4K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...
1.7M 131K 120
[COMPLETED] In which Yoongi falls in love with a famous Intagram model who claims to be homophobic. ❃ ''What's your plan?'',Namjoon asked Yoongi ske...
29K 1.2K 19
• in which, hoseok got catching feelings from yoongi when he got dared to kiss him. and yoongi wanted more. © || blessjennies