Lost Wings

By Bp_hiu

Do you believe in God? Do you believe in Angels? Do you believe that there is heaven? Do you believe that an... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1: I
CHAPTER 2: Blood Sweat And Tears
Chapter 3: Angel or Devil
CHAPTER 4: I'm Going Crazy
CHAPTER 5: Dumb and Smart Angel
CHAPTER 6: Lalisa Choi
CHAPTER 7: First Day Of School
CHAPTER 8: Rain And Pain
CHAPTER 9: Letters And Gifts
CHAPTER 10: She Is Confusing
CHAPTER 11: Rule 04
CHAPTER 12: New Angel
CHAPTER 13: Crush
CHAPTER 14: Quits
CHAPTER 15: Intentions
CHAPTER 16: My Girlfriend
CHAPTER 17: It Was You
CHAPTER 18: I Love You
CHAPTER 20: Dreams
CHAPTER 21: "Don't Leave Me"
CHAPTER 22: The Right One For Her
CHAPTER 23: We Belong To Each Other
CHAPTER 24: Lalisa Love Me
CHAPTER 25: Fitting Room
CHAPTER 26: "Why don't we just become human?"
CHAPTER 27: It's You
CHAPTER 28: Top or Bottom
CHAPTER 29: Brave Confession
CHAPTER 30: Miracle
CHAPTER 31: Make You Happy
CHAPTER 32: Richer
CHAPTER 33: Kidnap
CHAPTER 34: Demons
CHAPTER 35: Timeout
CHAPTER 36: We Miss Her
CHAPTER 37: Letter
CHAPTER 38: Birthday
CHAPTER 39: Coin And Wish
CHAPTER 40: Cameback
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 19: New Rules

5.4K 232 16
By Bp_hiu

Jennie Pov

I don't know what pushed me to confess to Lalisa. She clearly already told me to not fall for her, but here I am. I confessed my love for her.

She must be surprised and confused with my sudden confession. 

I immediately went to bed after I confessed to her. I'm afraid of her response because I know she is going to reject me.

She is still here in the room with Ella and I. She was sitting in Ella's bed and I think she was watching her.

All of a sudden, I felt my arms wrapped around my waist. It was Lalisa. She hugged me from behind. I can feel her warm breathe against my nape.

"You can't." She whispered to my left ear. Her voice is full of sadness.

I turned around to face her and a sad smile welcomed me. I caressed her side face and she relaxed on my touch.

"Why?" I asked her a question and she leaned her forehead against my forehead.

"Angels and humans are different." She closed her eyes and I stared at her beautiful face.

"I don't care who you are and what you are." 

"I'm a burden and the cause why you are in danger right now."  I shook my head and I cupped her face.

"You are not a burden and it's not your fault why that Wonwoo is hunting us." She chuckled and she opened her eyes.

"Jen, you called me a burden a lot of times. "Stop lying okay? " I rolled my eyes.

"Forget about that, I was only blabbering nonsense that time." 

"Jen?"

"Mm?"

"Don't love me." I shook my head, causing her to sigh.

"Let me love you." She was about to speak, but I continued speaking. "Let me love you, Lalisa. I'm not expecting you to love me too. I want to love someone precious like you, and I want you to feel love. "

"I'm not the one for you, Jen." I glared at her and she gulped in fear.

"If we are not for each other, we can still try. I don't want to love anyone except you because I only love you." I put my leg above her legs and scoot closer to her. "Rule number 1: Obey me, do whatever I ask you to do. Therefore, let me love you, and if you love me back, much better. "

"Rule 8: Think of what you as my master until I'm living in your household. It means I will think of you as my master, not a lover. " She smirked and I slapped her arm.

"New rule: disregard rule number 8 and think of me as your lover." She chuckled and shook her head in disbelief.

"You should sleep now." She covered our bodies with the duvet and I pouted. She cupped my face and kissed the tip of my nose. "Goodnight, Hun."

My eyes widened when she called me Hun and she smiled widely.

"Is that mean?" She nodded, and I immediately grabbed her face and peppered it with kisses. "I love you so much, Lalisa." 

I made her right arm my pillow and I snuggled against her chest. I hugged her tightly, afraid she would go away. She chuckled and stroked my hair.

I looked up to her and pouted my lips. She looked at me with confusion and I kept pouting my lips, but she couldn't understand what I meant.

"Kiss me on the lips." I demanded and pouted my lips even more. She pecked my lips and they were too short for me. I have been craving her lips since our first kiss. "Add another rule: if I pucker my lips, you should immediately kiss me."

"You're taking advantage of me, you sneaky kitten." I pouted my lips again and she sighed in defeat. She leaned into my lips and this time she kissed me longer with a bit of tongue.

She pulled away even before I sucked her tongue. She kissed my forehead when she saw me frowning. I buried my face in her collarbone, inhaling her intoxicating natural scent.

"Add another rule, you are only mine." She hugged me tightly and kissed my head.

"Sleeptight, cutie little kitten." I hummed in response and let myself fall into a deep slumber.

•••

I woke up because of the sounds of the birds. I stretched my hand beside me looking for Lalisa, but I didn't touch her. I opened my eyes and I didn't see her laying beside me. Ella is not also here in the room.

I stood up from the bed and I went outside the room. I saw Lalisa wearing an apron and cooking some food. I went behind her and hugged her. I rested my cheeks on her back.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked, and I heard her giggle.

"I don't want to wake a sleeping beauty. You look so tired and I don't want to disturb your peaceful sleep." I kissed her shoulder and kept doing it because I wanted to.

"I want to wake up next to you. Wake me up when you are already awake or wait for me to wake up. " She hummed and nodded in response. "Can I get a good morning kiss from my sweet beautiful angel?"

I made her turn around and I tiptoed to kiss her lips. I pecked her lips and she smiled at me. I also wanted her to kiss me therefore I puckered my lips and she pecked my lips that made me giggle.

"This is the best morning ever." I squeeze her cute cheeks.

"Hun, I'm cooking." I nodded and she turned around and continued cooking. I hugged her from behind and stayed in that position.

"Ahem!" I heard someone intentionally clearing their throat. I looked where the voice was from and I looked back to see Rosie, Ella, and Jisoo looking at me with one raised eyebrow.

"Why didn't you tell me that they were here?" I whispered to Lalisa.

"I thought you saw them." She answered.

"I hate you." I glared at her and she laughed.

"Really? But you just told me last night that you love me. " She turned off the stove and looked at me. "Did you already change your mind? Should I change my deci—? "

"I'm just joking." I cut her off and she chuckled.

"Take a seat now, the food is ready." She said, but I didn't budge from my position. I hugged her and removed her apron. "I can do that by myself."

"But, I want to do it for you." I grinned and she shook her head because of my antics. 

She put all the food on the table and pulled a chair for me, but I glared at her when she was not going to sit beside me. She sighed and took a seat beside me.

"Are you two now really in a relationship?" Jisoo asked, and Lalisa choked on her food. I patted her back and handed her a glass of water. "No need to answer, I already know the answer."

"Are we going to stay here the whole day?" I asked.

"Yes." Rosie answered.

"When can we go back to the city?" 

"It depends. This chapel is the only safe place we can stay and hide." I nodded.

I glance at Lalisa and she also glancing at me. We made an eye contact and she immediately smiled widely at me.

She look like a puppy, she is so cute and adorable.

"These two, really infront of my chicken." Jisoo uttered and shook her head in disbelief.

I shrugged my shoulders and secretly grab Lalisa's hand under the table. My smile grew wider when she interwined our hands to each other.

"I can't believe, I'm seeing a sight of Jennie Kim smiling widely with visible tint of red in her cheeks." I rolled my eyes and inverted my gaze at Lalisa. "Wow, she really got it bad. Be thankful that I already like someone new or else Lalisa and I are together now."

I threw the table napkin at her and I gave her a deadly glare.

"Try me." I challenged and she raise both of her hands in surrender.

"Gosh! Jenduekie, your possessive ass is kicking." I rolled my eyes and ignore her. "Lalisa?"

"Hmm?" Lalisa hummed in response.

"Take care of this woman who never had a boy/girlfriend before." Jisoo said and I looked at Lalisa and waited for her response.

"I will." Lalisa answered looking directly at Jisoo's eyes.

When Lalisa is sincere, determine, and confident, she always talking to people while looking at their eyes. Her doe eyes are like sending a message that she is serious and sincere about everything she saying.

Eye contact is her also way of being polite.

We finished eating our breakfast and we went back to the room. There is no TV here that's why we are stuck using our phones. 

Jisoo is talking with Roseanne, she making her laugh using her lame corny jokes and she lowkey flirting with her. Ella is playing with her Ipad, I think she playing some mobile games.

Lalisa is with me, she sitting in the bed and her back leaning on the headboard of the bed. I'm sitting between her legs and my back leaning against her front. She hugging me from behind while her chin is resting at my shoulders.

We are watching Netflix series titled Squid Game in my phone and she is too engrossed with the series that she even forgot that I'm here. She so happy when she saw Gong Yoo, her favorite actor and she is a fan of him.

"Gong Yoo or I?" I asked her that made me caught her attention.

"What are you talking about?" She asked  with one raise eyebrow.

"You look more happier when you see him than me." I pointed at Gong Yoo in my phone.

She chuckled and ruffle my hair.

"You're adorable." She kissed my cheek that almost made me smile but I stop myself because I'm mad and jealous. "I'm happy to see you too, I'm always looking forward to see you."

"Lalisa, its bad to lie." She nodded.

"I know." She said in as a matter of fact tone.

"Why are you lying?" She looked at me with confusion.

"I'm not lying to you, I been nothing but honest towards you because lying is bad." She replied and I sighed.

I put my phone in the bedside table drawer. I laid in the bed and signed Lalisa to do the same which she did.

"I'm jealous /Your jealous." We said in sync that made us laugh for I don't know what's the reason. Maybe, we thought it just funny for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 6.6K 41
How would it feel if you woke up and reborn? Read to find out. JENSOO❤ LISOO😍 CHAESOO💖
219K 9.1K 48
Jennie lost everything.. Her life changed over a night.. At the end when we lose something we gain something else.. What would it be? ©ilovemyself26
1.1K 30 9
How far can you go for the happiness and freedom that you longed for after quitting and letting go of everything you had in the past? What would you...
ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

188K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶