Villaintrans Denki

By femtoshishinsou

This is more fanfic then canon and it's just fiction Denki is trans ftm and when he came out as trans to his... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Quick recap on chapter 5
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 12

136 5 0
By femtoshishinsou

Toshi's pov
"Denks is your song ready?" I ask while we're eating. "Yeb ohh Shoto and Katsuki you are going to sing with me and Toshi after lunch." Denks says. "Sure." Shoto says. "Whatever Pikachu I don't want to thou." Katsuki says. Shiggy whispers something in Katsuki's ear and Katsuki blushes. "Shoto, Katsuki and Toshi I want you in the music/recording studio in 5 minutes!" Denks says smiling. "Can I come with and listen?" Shiggy asks. "Yeah sure and Toga can come to if she wants." Denki answers. Me,Denki,Shoto,Toga, Katsuki and Shiggy all go into the music/recording studio and we start recording.

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad
A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home
So I've got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me
I never got no love
They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless
Misunderstood
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core
Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that
I'm just unique
What, me a traitor
Ain't got your back
Are we not friends
What's up with that
So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart
I made you hurt
The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is
You ain't seen nothing yet
Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all
Welcome to my wicked world, wicked world
I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core

We all sing our parts and after recording. "Katsuki what do you want to be called on our yt channel?" Denki asks as he writes description which goes like this. "Blasty." Kat answers. "Shoto yt name thanks? And you too love." Denks says. "Icy hot." Shoto says as he and Toga leave to watch episodes I guess. "Mind games cuz why not." I say laughing.

I know you all have heard one of our new members. He goes by Blasty. We have 2 other new members they go by Icy hot and Mind games :) make them feel welcomed on our channel like you did with Blasty on his we will rock you cover :)
Take care of yourselfs and remember to spread love and kindness my lovely fans
Pikachu :)

After writing the description he posts the cover and we go into the living room to watch supernatural or sons of anarchy not that we care about what we watch anyway.

Shiggy's pov

After Denki posted the cover we went into the living room to watch episodes and Toga said it's Supernatural this time. Before we went into the music/recording studio, I whispered to Kat that if he'd do what Denki asked without complaining then I'd love to hear him say moan my name like he did last night and needless to say he blushed. After one episode, me and Kat left to our room, locking the door behind us. I pin Kat to the door as I kissed him passionately as Kat kisses back. He pushes me to the bed. I lie down on my back and he sits on top of me. We take our shirts off and keep kissing. "Mmh Tenko." Kat moans softly into the kiss. Maybe I shouldn't have told him to use this name. I quickly flip us around so I'm on top. Kat starts taking my belt and jeans off me as I take his off him. We share another passionate kiss when Kat decides to turn us around so he's on top. "K kat w what are you doing?" I ask as he kisses down my neck and body 'til he reaches my boxers. He starts taking them off with his teeth and then he did what I didn't think anyone would do. He kisses the tip of my hard member and starts licking as he takes me in his mouth. "Ahhh!" I moan as he starts sucking as well as licking my dick. I start bucking my hips as my hand finds it's way to his hair and grabs few strands of his hair. "Ahh fuck Kat so good!" I muster between my moans. I didn't notice when he took his boxers off.
Kat start kissing up my body as he slowly slides down taking me inside. "Ahhh!" He moans as he bounces up and down. My hands go on his hips as I buck my hips matching his pace. "AHHH TENKO!" He moans loudly causing me thrust harder, deeper and faster as I turned us around, his legs wrapped around my hips pushing me deeper inside him. As I thrust harder and faster with each thrust, I notice that we won't last long this time. "G gonna c cum." Kat moans. "Me too." I say between kisses. Kat holds me closer as he starts to cum. We share passionate kiss as we cum at the same time. "AHHH TENKO!" He yells as he pulls away from the kiss.

We cuddle for a bit before we get dressed and join the others watching Supernatural.

Denki's pov

Shiggy and Katsuki both leave after one supernatural episode. "Betting time!!" I say after they leave. "I bet Shiggy's limping will be worse when they get back!" Toga and Spinner say at the same time. "Pfft I bet Katsuki's limping will be more noticeable when they get back." I say with my devilish smirk on. " Sssh they're on the way back." Toshi says. After about 2 episodes they join us again. Katsuki's limping is more noticeable. "Hah pay up bitches! I win AGAIN!!" I say laughing. "Urrgh how the heck do you even win every fkn bet you make?" Toga asks annoyed as she and Spinner hand me 15$ each. "He wins because that fkn Pikachu learned to pay attention to this kind of stuff at UA! Also what was the bet this time?" Katsuki says as they sit down on the couch and of course Katsuki sit in Shiggy's lap. " It was about which one of you two would be limping back when you'd get back from your room." I say with my devilish smirk on. "Hey baby boy have you checked for any comments on the newest cover yet?" Dad(Dabi) asks. "No why?" I ask back. "Because they are asking for more covers with all 4 of you." Pa(Hawks) answers. "What!?" Katsuki says. "Wow the hell guys this is HUGE! and urrgh some comments are saying that they want Blasty to fuck them into the next week... He's mine!!" Shiggy says as he kisses Katsuki on his cheek and checks the comments on his phone. "And you're mine Shiggy." Katsuki says leaning on him. "Awww Shiggy's jelly over a comment awww" Toshi says slightly laughing. "Hey there are also comments about you fucking them so fuck off Hitoshi." Shiggy says. "WHAT?!?! Shigaraki please say you are FKN JOKING right now!" I say loudly. "Hate to break it to ya but my Shiggy isn't joking." Kat's says as he reads the comments on Shiggy's phone. "Awe pika boy is jelly himself over comments." Shiggy says slightly laughing. "Shut up Shiggy you were jelly yourself." I say slightly laughing. "Well they also want Pikachu to fuck them and Icy hot too. Even Mind games as well" Twice says as he looks at some of the comments on his phone. "The hell Icy hot is mine and Pikachu is Hitoshi's boyfriend!" Toga says annoyed. I take my phone up to pin a comment under our cover and it goes like this. "Toga what's your yt name again?" I ask. "Knifelover." Toga answers.

Pikachu here
We all love your support guys but there's something that needs to be said... We are all in relationships! Icy hot is with Knifelover. Mind games is my boyfriend and Blasty is with Dusty. We all would appreciate no comments about us having sex with any of you and we thank you for your support our lovely fans 💕

"There now I've said what I needed to say." I say. "Guys 2 last min missions sorry... Original lov plus Hawks area 5 and former ua students area 1... Go go!" Twice says as the original lov members go to area 5 and me, Shoto, Katsuki and Toshi go to area 1. We rush into action doing everything we can to save the kid when the building starts to crumble down on us. FUCK THIS IS FKN BAD!! I thought to myself as we finished getting everyone out. "What happened?" I ask confused as I see Katsuki walking to us and he isn't happy. "T the kid died..." Katsuki answers. We get back home. Me, Toshi and Shoto half lie down on the couch watching Fruit basket while Katsuki leaves into his and Shiggy's bedroom.

Shiggy's pov

We get home after successful mission. Something was off when we entered the living room where Shoto, Denki and Hitoshi are watching Fruit basket on the couch. "Where's Kat? And what happened? I ask. "He's in your bedroom and what happened was the building started to crumble... A and a kid died..." Denki answers. "Ohh shit... Dabi and Hawks take care of your son and his boyfriend. Toga take care of your man! My kat needs me!" I say as I run towards my& Kat's room. I see Kat curling up hugging my pillow when I walked in the room closing the door behind me. "S Shiggy is that you?" Kat asks sounding sad and crying. "It's me babe." I answer as I lied down, wraping my hands around him. "W we failed and a kid died in my arms." Kat says crying. "It's not your fault babe. Want me to sing for you babe" I ask. "Y yes p please." Kat answers as he presses his face against my chest.

My hearts a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Gym Class Hero, baby!
If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
Like it read well, check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
I used to, used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts
If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my hearts a stereo that only plays for you
My hearts a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo
Let's go!
If I was an old-school fifty pound boombox
Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk?
Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops?
And crank it higher everytime they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you dont get mad at me
When you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know we come and go like on the interstate
I think I finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
You know my hearts a stereo that only plays for you
My hearts a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo
I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me)
Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find)
I take your hand and pull it closer to mine (yeah)
Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind
My hearts a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
Oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo
Oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo

"T thanks love." Kat whispers. "Anything for you Kitty." I say as I kiss him on the head.

Katuki's pov

"T thanks love." I whisperd. "Anything for you Kitty." Shiggy says as he kiss me on the head. I notice he doesn't say anything about their mission maybe because they didn't fail and he doesn't want me to feel bad. "Babe do you want any snacks babe?" Shiggy asks. "Y yes please." I answer and he goes to get some snacks. When he gets back I notice that he has all my fav spicy snacks and he picks up his laptop. After setting the laptop up, he opens up the Plex server. "Wow that's a lot of movies and episodes." I say as we look through episodes to watch. "Ohh this looks like good episodes." I say as I pick True blood. "You think you can handle this babe?" Shiggy asks. "Yeah." I answer. "Ohh well we just have to see my beautiful angel." He says as he kisses my cheek. As the first sex scene comes, he pulls me closer to him. "You didn't ask if I could handle this because it's scary but because of the sex scenes?" I ask. "Guilty as charged." He answers as he kisses me and I kiss back. "Why didn't you warn me about it?" I ask. "if I had then would you have listened?" He asks back like he knows what my answer is going to be. "No I wouldn't... Fine fair enough." I answer as we continue to watch true blood. It's about a fairy/human that falls in love with a vampire after she can't hear his thoughts which gives her silence since she can hear people's thoughts when in the same room as her. I must have been tired because I doused off for a bit. Bing. "Kat we should go to the others before they eat up the dinner. Kurogiri just texted to let us know dinner is ready" Shiggy says as he lightly shakes me. "Fine." I say yawning. I just wanted to stay in bed in Shiggy's arms but I guess we should go to eat. We go and sit where we usually sit at the table.

Denki's pov

Katsuki and Shiggy come out of their room for dinner. Well I can't say I'm surprised that Shiggy is holding around Katsuki or holding his hand. We felt horrible after not being able to save that one kid we wanted to save but on the bright side we did save a lot of kids thou. After dinner Toga yells from the living room. "Sleep over in the living room!!" Toga yells from the living room where she and Shoto are prepping for sleep over. It actually sounds great right now after what happened today. Kat& Shiggy get the couch and rest have bean bags. Of course couples share bean bag. We put supernatural on because why the hell not. After few episodes I started to get bored. "Hey how about truth or dare guys?" I ask. "Yeah sure why not." Everyone except for Katsuki answer. "Do I have too?" Katsuki asks annoyed. "Kat if I'm playing truth or dare will you join?" Shiggy asks. "Fine I'll play, only because your playing." Katsuki answers.

Thoughts will be in this front!

Me: "Shiggy Truth or dare?"
Shiggy: shit Denki is planning something I'm sure. "Truth."
Me: "how many relationships have you been in? Current counts also.
Shiggy: ok not that bad so far. "One... Shoto truth or dare?"
Shoto: "dare"
Shiggy: "I dare you to let Toga put make up on you."
Shoto: "fine." Toga grabs her make up bag and put make up on Shoto. "Katsuki truth or dare?"
Katsuki: "dare bitch"
Shoto: "I dare you to lick Shiggy's neck."
Katsuki: sorry love please don't moan... "Sigh fine btw this is why I didn't want to play..." Licks up Shiggy's neck causing Shiggy to moan his name softly. "Hawks truth or dare?"
Hawks: "dare."
Katsuki: " I dare you to say something about Dabi that not everyone knows."
Hawks: "Dabi is the only person I've ever been with and it's only known to 1 person that I know off. Hitoshi truth or dare?"
Hitoshi: "truth."
Hawks: " favourite animal?"
Hitoshi: "cats. Dabi truth or dare?"
Dabi: "truth."
Hitoshi: "when will the wedding be?"
Dabi: "we haven't decided yet. Toga truth or dare?"
Toga: "dare."
Dabi: "dare you to sing if you wanna be somebody."
Toga: "If you wanna be somebody,
If you wanna go somewhere,
You better wake up and pay attention
If you wanna be somebody
If you wanna go somewhere
You better wake up and pay attention
If you wanna be somebody
If you wanna go somewhere
You better wake up and pay attention. Denki truth or dare?"
Me: "dare."
Toga: " I dare you to lie with your head in Hitoshi's lap"
Me: "ok" I lied down with my head in Hitoshi's lap. "Shiggy Truth or dare."
Shiggy: "dare."
Me: " I dare you to say something about Katsuki that only you know."
Shiggy: "well let me see... His ex's never said that they loved him... Kat I love you." Shiggy wraps his hands around Katsuki. "Shoto truth or dare? Btw last one I want to watch sons of anarchy(SOA)"
Shoto: "truth."
Shiggy: "what went through your mind when you were told that Dabi is Touya your oldest brother?"
Shoto: "that what father lied to us about him being dead in a quirk accident and I was happy to finally meet my brother as his baby brother."
Shiggy: "my beautiful angel you can put SOA on now" Katsuki stands up to put SOA on and returns to Shiggy's arms. I can tell Katsuki feels loved in his arms. Most of us must have fallen asleep and I was almost asleep when I heard something from the couch. "Mmh Kat" Shiggy moans. "Sssh don't wanna wake them up love." Kat says lowly. I ignore them and fall asleep in Toshi's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.9K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
5.4K 148 16
"ᴬ ʰᵉʳᵒ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵃᶜʳⁱᶠⁱᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵃᶠᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵃᶜʳⁱᶠⁱᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ" This story contains: ☆ violence ☆ suicide...
77.1K 1.5K 13
Izuku has secret quirks. but keeps it hidden. He's also a trans male which his parents were okay with. izuku was born with white hair, like his dad...
274K 3.9K 58
Written: 57 || Published: 56 After the Gods revealed themselves along with the Magical World, things changed... but not that much. Some gods were bor...