Mcyt X Reader (One Shots!)

By MsBeetlejuice

FEMALE READER IM SORRY- But you can always read and replace the words with him/them/Ect. There will be many s... More

TECHNOBLADE
TECHNOBLADE
PHILZA
RANBOO
RANBOO
PHILZA
TECHNOBLADE
PHILZA
TECHNOBLADE
TECHNOBLADE
RANBOO
TUBBO
TUBBO (2)
OSMP PHILZA
PHILZA
FUNDY
JACK MANIFOLD
FOOLISH
FUNDY (OSMP)
CAPTAIN PUFFY
PHILZA
DREAMXD
GHOSTBOO
TECHNOBLADE
DREAM (Kinda-?)
{NEW ONESHOT BOOK}

RANBOO

4.7K 96 103
By MsBeetlejuice

I took a bag and dagger and strapped it to my belt and ran to the marketplace. I sat on a bench next to a food store, I knew if I didn't eat today, I wouldn't survive. I grabbed some apples and other foods and put them in my bag. As I was going to grab water someone grabbed my hand. I looked at the person who grabbed my arm.

He had black hair and a beanie covering most of it. I ripped my hand away and started to run, putting the water in my bag as I ran. I turned to see that he was chasing me. I ducked into an alleyway, hoping he didn't see me. But my hope didn't help, I was trapped in the alleyway as he cornered me.

I heard a loud enderman screech and the shop owner turned around, I kicked him away from me and started running away from the alleyway. But someone grabbed my arm, it wasn't the shopkeeper. The person had a black cloak draped over themself, they were also incredibly tall and thin. I took in as many features of them as I could.

They picked me up and put me on their back as they ran away from the shopkeeper. They took me to the center of the marketplace, I felt fear overcome me as I realized that the center is where the most guards are. I knew he was going to turn me in for money, I was a thief after all. But he sprinted into the portal in the middle of the plaza.

We entered the portal and I was surrounded by heat and the pain from running so much finally set in. I took some bread out of my bag, ate some of it and offered some to the person who saved me. They accepted it and turned away from me when they took their mask off to eat. Their mask was fully red, blood red.

I felt myself gain my strength back. But the person picked me up again and was taking me somewhere. We entered a warped forest. He was looking at all the enderman, but none of them got mad. I buried my face into their neck, not wanting to anger the enderman.

??? POV

She buried her head into my neck, how cute. I knew she wouldn't be able to escape the owner so I helped her. She offered me some more food, I accepted it and turned away. I wouldn't let her look at me since whenever someone sees, they get scared. I don't want her to be scared of me. I took her to a hidden portal I made, I hope she doesn't hate where it leads.

Y/N POV

He took us to another portal and took us into it. Once the purple faded away, we were in a room with a portal in the middle, the portal was opened.
"Where are we?" I asked, a little scared.
"We're at the entrance to my home." He answered.
He picked me up and walked us to the portal.
"This will feel weird for a moment, but it won't last long." He said.

He set me into the portal and went in after me. As I landed on the floor, I felt myself falling to the floor, but someone grabbed my hand, stopping me from falling.

"You need to be careful. I don't want to have to save you again." The person spoke.
"What is your name? You saved me so I would like to know your name! I'm Y/n." I said.
"Ranboo." He said, shaking my hand.
I noticed my clothing had changed.

It was pretty but still confusing as to how I changed into it. I didn't question it and I noticed that Ranboo was still holding my hand.
"You can let go now." I giggled.
He realized what he was doing and quickly dropped my hand.

Two people ran to Ranboo.
"My king! Where have you gone? We were panicking!" They yelled.
"Hold on, KING?!" I asked.
Ranboo nodded and took his crown out of his bag and put it on.
The two people looked at me.

"Did you finally find a queen?" They asked.
Ranboo's face turned red.
"Jack, Niki, you are dismissed." He growled.
They giggled and ran away.
"I'm sorry about them, I have to be married soon so they were confused whether it was you or not." I nodded in understanding.

He took my hand, taking me to his castle.
"If you are a king, why did you help a thief like me?" I asked.
"Because I knew you had no choice and you deserve to live better than that." I smiled.
"You're also very beautiful." He mumbled so I wouldn't hear. But despite that, I heard. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Thank you." I smiled.
He had a blush creep up on his face when he realized I heard him.
He hesitantly intertwined our fingers together. He took me to the throne room.

"Your majesty, a sutor is here." Niki spoke.
Ranboo groaned.
"Send them in once I say." He said and Niki nodded, leaving the room.
He took me to his throne, he sat down and pulled me on top of him. I was sitting on his lap.
"Relax, I won't do anything, that would just be cruel." He said, calming me down.
Ranboo yelled for Niki to let them in.

Soon, a lady with Brown hair and a red gown entered the room.
She curtsied to Ranboo.
"Greetings, my beloved." She cooed.
"What is your name?" He asked, disinterested.
"Have you not heard of me?" She asked, offended.

Ranboo shook his head and wrapped his arms around me.
"My name is Princess Alexandra, Alexandra Hamlet."
Ranboo yawned and I stifled a laugh.

"That is no way to treat your future bride!" She yelled.
Ranboo laughed.
"What makes you think I love you or ever will?" He smirked.
"Just look at me, how could you not?" She winked at him, he pulled me closer to him. Alexandra was glaring daggers at me.

"I don't believe I have any desire to be with you." He spat.
I giggled at Alexandra, her face was beet red.

"I suggest you shut it you little-" She was yelling at me but got cut off.
"SILENCE!" Ranboo yelled at her, I flinched.
"You will NOT speak to her in that manner you ungrateful rat!"

I looked over at Ranboo, and I could sense his anger. There were purple particles all around us and I saw a purple glow from under the hood. I pulled him into a hug to calm him down. He smiled and accepted the hug.

Alexandra rolled her eyes and walked up to us in the throne, she took off his mask and hood, revealing his face and skin. I quickly punched Alexandra and looked away from Ranboo. She kept the mask and hood in her hand.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her.
"Hand the mask and hood over." I glared.
Alexandra rolled her eyes and looked at Ranboo.
"FREAK!" She yelled at Ranboo as she dropped the mask and hood, running away. I sighed and picked up the mask and hood. I closed my eyes and handed it to Ranboo.

"Why are your eyes closed?" He asked, confused.
"Well, you always wear these to hide your face and I don't want to look without your permission." I said, eyes still closed.
I felt him put his hand on my chin and lifting my head up to face his direction.

"You can open your eyes.." He whispered.
"Are you one hundred percent sure?" I asked.
"Yes, I am certain." He said, confidently.
I opened my eyes and in front of me was an incredibly tall half black half white male with red and green eyes.

He had fluffy hair that was like his skin. He had purple freckles on one side and red on the other. He also had pointy ears with golden rings on them. He smiled at me, his teeth were snow white and his lips were not chapped in the slightest.

"I look bad, don't I? You're staring.." He said as his ears drooped.
"You don't look bad! If anything, you look handsome." I smiled as his ears perked back up, blushing slightly. I blushed as well, he is really adorable. Ranboo pulled me into a hug, then looked at me.

"I- Um- May I, umm.." He stuttered.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"Can I- Um- Kiss you..?" He asked, blushing.
My eyes widened in shock, I answered by pressing my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss. When we pulled away, I put my head against his chest.

"Thank you for everything." I whispered.
"I should say the same to you, cara mia." He smiled.
"What is cara mia?" I asked.

"My beloved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
50.4K 2.3K 21
⚠️⚠️THIS IS PLATONIC ⚠️⚠️ Loads of oneshots about the Sleepy Boys (Phil, Wilbur, Technoblade, Tommy+Tubbo) These are probably mostly gonna be about W...
867 20 15
Just a bunch of oneshots. I'm trying this because I'm having so much trouble focusing on actually long stories. If you want me to make more chapters...
86.7K 3.7K 16
Tommy is in exile, he is a human, isn't he? -- This is an AU of where c!Tommyinnit gets wings in the DreamSMP, Its also an sbi (Sleepy bois inc) AU ...