The Secret I kept🤐🤫

By Shhstories13

Izuku Midoriya one of the tops students at UA he was dating his "loving Boyfriend" and had caring friends he... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7.2
Part 8
whay should i do?
part 9
part 10

part 7.4

3.2K 102 1
By Shhstories13

Kay Pov

I got up from the table which was dying from laughter and walked to the bathroom. I checked the time and we had enough time to change Izuku into something different.

I went to the instructed bathroom I could see their feet from the door. I walked and knocked on the door only to be pulled in.

Izuku was sitting on the toilet seat holding his stomach. He had a smile on his face " Hi love" I bend down and gave him a kiss when getting him " so how are we getting him to the dorms?" I look at Jye while shifting my weight and crossing my arms.

Jye looked at Izuku as if he were a child getting in trouble. Izuku just shrugged and looked away. Once Jye attention came back to me he was nervous chuckling.

" haha I didn't really think that far." He rubbed the back of his neck while i pinched the bridge of my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...
54.3K 1.1K 36
18+ do to adult content. Readers discretion is advised. izuku is quirkless but is studying at U.A's hero support class. one day bakugo sees who made...
9.4K 298 25
This is a no Quirks Au. Izuku Midoriya is one of the smartest and richest kids that attends Ua, the prodigious prep school. Even though he is spoiled...
123K 2.5K 30
Izuku Midoriya liked class 1-A and thought they felt the same way. However, after hearing his girlfriend Uraraka admit she's cheating on him with Bak...