Moonbae Oneshots Written Too...

By postmerediem

The title should be enough. I randomly went on a moonbae writing spree of under 1k word fics and think it's b... More

Do You Like Him?
Impossible (Ending 1)
Impossible (Alternate Ending)
My Song For Him
Say You Won't Let Go (original draft)
Ghost of Christmas Past

Moonbae Reads Thirst Tweets

82 1 0
By postmerediem

When "[ ]" (square brackets) are used, it's usually a staff member speaking off camera.

If anyone ever wants to write thirst comments/send me some thirst tweets I would so write this again.

====================================

"2, 3! Best We The Boyz! Hello, we are." 

"THE BOYZ!" Jacob joined in, looking into the camera as he waved both hands.

"Hi, it's your moonlight boy, Kevin!" Kevin gave a wink before laughing, facing his attention to Jacob who slightly bowed as he softly introduced himself.

"Hello! It's Jacob, of, The Boyz."

"And today, we are back at buzzfeed to read some." Kevin lifted the jug of papers upon his lap with a stank face as he called it, roughening his voice to say,  "thirst tweets!"

Jacob shyly chuckled whilst Kevin spoke animatedly. "Y'all are crazy, I mean, this jar has some weight to it."

"I didn't really think we'd ever be here!" Jacob joked making Kevin's smile grow the smallest bit more.

"I take a look at what deobi's are doing every now and then on youtube and twitter, and have mostly seen pretty nice comments."

"Haven't you also gotten a few pick up lines on vlive?"

Kevin turned to Jacob with a nod. "Oh yeah," eh turned back to the camera smiling, "we also get a lot of pick up lines and proposals on vlive."

The two of them chuckled before a staff member signaled towards the jug.

[Go ahead and pick one]

Kevin shook the jar, giving a wicked grin to the camera before pulling one out.

"Oh, I'm nervous!" Kevin bursted, hitting Jacob lightly on the shoulder as they both awkwardly laughed.

"This is all in caps," Kevin lilted. 

Clearing his throat, Kevin grabbed Jacob's shoulder with a dramatic turn. "Sir!  Jacob Bae, question mark, exclamation, question mark, then exclamation!" Kevin remarked, "Very excited," as Jacob smiled contently. "Can you." Kevin curled in on himself whilst laughing. "Can I say this?"

"Is it bad?"

"Jacob Bae," Kevin paused for a moment with a sharp intake. "Can you step on me, more exclamations and question marks along with the , sweating emoji? Then they say, 'HELP!' in all caps."

Jacob's jaw was now slightly ajar as he comprehended the words he heard.

"Witis, jukhikesshu feek. It was a jumble of letters," Kevin laughed as he threw the paper behind him.

[Your response Jacob?]

"Um, I will not step on you. I don't wanna hurt anyone so I shall not be stepping on people, and, yeah!"

Kevin handed the jug to Jacob while quietly laughing beneath his breath.

Jacob shuffled for a bit before triumphantly pulling one out. He unfolded the paper gently and read,

"KEVIN MOON, they say in all caps." Jacob stole a glance Kevin's way to be met with a generic camera smile.

"Kevin Moon, to me! As in the tweet, not me," Jacob clarified making a few staff members giggle and Kevin crack a grin. "Has always had that boy next door look."

"Oh, wow." Kevin placed his hands under his chin and gave tiny jazz hands with a sweet smile.

"But now with his hair, oh, this hair!" Jacob waved a hand out of habit, accentuating each word. "This hair style, and cool kid look, everything about him is just so sexy! Like he said, he's not a snack but a whole. damn. meal." Jacob dropped his hands and grinned from ear to ear at the staff behind the cameras, his eyes like a puppy asking for approval.

"You bet!" Kevin pursed his lips, and gave a wink with the kiss before chuckling whilst grabbing the jar from Jacob.

Kevin whips his head before reading enthusiastically, "Twenty, oh five, twenty-two!"

"Jacob Bae's abs debut!" Kevin looks up from the sheet and smiles cheerfully at his wide eyed friend, cheeks sucked in as he pouts in shock. "#제이콥, #JACOB! in all caps, 더보이즈, and #theboyz!" Kevin threw the paper once again, holding in his laughter as Jacob continued to reevaluate every decision he'd ever made.

"Wait, when was that?"

Kevin glanced down at the fallen paper before whipping to face Jacob, feeling his laughter creep up as he hunched his shoulders. "I threw the paper . . ." Kevin gave an apologetic smile as he picked the slip again. "20-05-22, so May 22 of 2020?"

"That was . . . Road to Kingdom."

"I think we did Reveal?"

"Was it?" Jacob tilted his head as Kevin bit a lip.

"Wait, Road to Kingdom started in April, and Reveal was what? Our third performance?

"Uh . . . yes?"

"So yeah, Reveal."

"Ah, right right," Jacob repeated. "Well . . . I don't have anything to say except, I hope my . . . abs . . . made the performance enjoyable?" Kevin scrunched his face as Jacob awkwardly shrugged with a grin.

Jacob ended up prying the jar from Kevin's arms as he sat on his stool laughing on mute. 

"Ok, next!"

Jacob took Kevin's words and sifted through the slips before picking out another, deeper in in the jar.

"You good?" He asked with animated eyes as Kevin held his knee smiling.

Kevin cleared his throat. "Yes, continue."

"So . . ." Jacob started as he cracked his neck. "Oh gosh, ok." Kevin quirked a brow at that comment before having his eardrums shattered. "CHOCOLATE ABS!"

"KEVIN MOON IS A SMORE! HE WASN'T LYING WHEN HE SAID, HE'S A WHOLE DAMN MEAL!" A satisfied smile rested on Jacob's lips as Kevin slowly returned to his previous position.

"Damn, well."

"You have been working out," Jacob chided.

"I have, I have been working out but." Kevin tilted his head as though contemplating his words. "I wouldn't say I'm at chocolate status."

"What status are you at?"

"Mmm, graham cracker without the holes?"

Jacob let a smirk jump out. "With out the holes?"

"I'm working on it."

"Oh yeah, the fans commented on your arms a lot after that one Thrill Ride performance."

"Ah, yes!"

[Could you show off your arm?]

Kevin coiled in on himself, shoulders raising. "Fans can just watch a Thrill Ride fancam." With a wave of his hand everyone broke into light laughter before moving on.

"Oh dear, am I allowed to swear?"

[Yes, we'll bleep it out]

Kevin leaned back to his original position before giving a concerned smile. He waved his hands before saying, "Blank you Jacob Bae for being so pretty and hot at the same time, blank you."

Kevin looked back at the camera with worried eyes. Jacob matched hsi expression with furrowed brows.

[Any words?]

"Um," Jacob started. "I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me, I'll try to be less hot . . . and . . . pretty?"

Kevin scoffed, falling forward before rocking back. "Ah!" Kevin screamed at the cieling. "Why?" he said through gritted teeth.

Jacob took the jug once again and shook it again. "Let's see," he said whilst pulling a alrge strip.

"Tw, alcohol"

"Trigger warning," Kevin mumbled, leaning towards Jacob.

"Oh, trigger warning, alcohol." Jacob cleared his throat. "I'm pretty drunk and I'm kinda ashamed to admit I jsut looked at my friend and said, 'do you think Kevin Moon knows what . . . bussy?" Jacob's voice raised in pitch, "bussy? What is that?"

"Wait," Kevin raised a finger, skimming the tweet again.

Kevin mumbled, "Pretty drunk . . . looked at my friend . . . do you think kevin knows what bussy is . . ."

Jacob looked at Kevin as he leaned away. "Do you?"

Kevin shook his head. "Is this even a thirst tweet?"

[Not really]

"Wha- Then why'd you put it in?" Kevin asked through a laugh.

[We wanted to know, do you know what bussy is?]

"No! What is it?

[A man's butt]

"Oh," Jacob and Kevin said at once.

Kevin soon took the jar from Jacob dramatically. "Well, let's just move on! Next tweet!"

Kevin yanked one out, flicking his wrist for dramatic flair before reading aloud, "JACOB BAE REAL DEEP VOICE? QUESTION AMRK, QUESTION MARK, QUESTION MARK? #gemini, customer service and hot."

"Jacob, what is the meaning of this? Do you have a  fake deep voice?" Kevin asked.

"So," Jacob clapped his hands. "We've talked about this I think," Jacob looks to Kevin for reassurance but Kevin is stupidly grinning at the camera. "I tend to speak . . . deeper in, English! And higher in Korean! I think it's because I was more used to English! But now I can speak Korean and . . . English is actually a bit harder since I haven't used it much!"

Kevin nodded in agreement. "Definitely, these interviews in English are super helpful to practice again."

Jacob shook his head before taking the jar again.

"Final one!" Jacob cheered.

"Oh, this one is long," Kevin commented.

Jacob took a deep breath. "Jacob Bae - oh, it's for me? - the sweetest, the very kind one. He is, so sweet! I meant that everything about him is sweet, well . . . but not his body, he has such a." Jacob fought back a laugh. "hot body. I'm seriously falling in love with his voice, I like his self composed songs too! It is so so so good! I want to protect him at all costs!"

"You are very kind and talented!"

"Thank you sir," Jacob replied. "And thank you deobi! I hope to create more songs on my own but for now you can listen to Kindle, on soundcloud, Kevin actually helped with the cover art and some titles!" Jacob placed a hand on Kevin's shoulder with a grin.

"Yes, definitely check out Jacob's album and, segway! You should also listen to our newest album Be Aware, it's title track is Whisper, a very fun and colourful piece to check out!" Kevin beamed.

"Mhm, this has been Jacob," Jacob said, taking his hand off Kevin to do a peace sign.

"And Kevin."

"Of The Boyz!" They announced together.

"Thank you Buzzfeed for having us!" Kevin ended with a frantic wave.

======================================================

Author's Note

So I was scrolling around on this acc before realizing I had this as a draft, so I finally finished it. I did not reread this so, I'm sorry.

I also wrote this back at the start of 2021 I think? So, some things might be out of date for that reason, I did my best for things to still make sense (i left off at chocolate abs and we know kev has gotten buffer now so that was an awkward thing to work around)

Either way, if anyone commented more thirst comments and wants me to write another one of these (with kecob or diff members) then i'd happily do so cause this was kind of fun

ok, i sleep, i'm too tired for this

if tbz ever actually did thirst tweets i will die

- P.M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 9.7K 100
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
201K 5.6K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
158K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
73.1K 1.5K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...