JUST A DANCER ʷᵐᵐᵃᵖ| ON HOLD

By its_me_khal_idktwo

The story of the flamboyant ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉˣʸ dancer of Amethyst, the empire of jewels and the hot ⁿ' ᶜᵒˡᵈ Emperor of... More

1. Oh Claude~
2. How petty~
3. You're the problem
4. Eros Galani, who really are you?
5. Stay with me.
6. I know who you are.
7. The past was never forgotten.
8. Talk it out.
9. Questionable love
11. Awkward teens
12. Luel _______?
On Hold :/
Author asks you questions :)
hi there

10. New character?

2.6K 95 13
By its_me_khal_idktwo

Third Person Point of View

"Athanasia?"

"huh?" Said girl looked up only to notice that they were both staring at her.

"Is something wrong? You looked like you were in deep thought." Eros asked while Claude stayed silent.

"It was nothing! Athy was only thinking about how amazing the tea tastes! It feels like flowers are blooming in athy's mouth!" Athanasia said in a cheerful voice as to ,maybe, distract them from the topic.

"..."

"..."

Did I say something wrong??

"...Anyways, a certain someone is coming to visit!" Eros announced smiling awkwardly.

"And that someone is?" Claude asked.

"A friend."

"Who is that friend?"

"Just someone I know."

"And who is that someone that you know?"

"Just someone."

"Again, who is that someone?"

"Just someone."

"Who-"

*sigh*

-----

"Why do we have to stand here just to wait for that "certain someone" ?" Claude questioned, annoyed as he had been standing there for half an hour, forced to wait and welcome the guest.

"Oh come on~ I'm sure you'll be pleased to know who it is!" Eros, for some reason, was really excited for the arrival of this "certain somone".

On the other hand, Felix looked excited but nervous but also a bit flustered?

All this just made Athanasia more confused, who was this "certain someone"?

Well, ladies and gentlemen and all my non-binary peeps out there, all (almost) questions Athanasia had was answered the moment the "certain someone" arrived.

The "certain someone" was a male. A male with white hair, gradient of blue to yellow eyes, and tanned skin.

"Oh, so you're the certain someone?"

"Yes...I sincerely apologize for making you wait..." The male shyly said as he stood awkwardly infront of them while all four of them stared at him, making him feel more nervous.

"Um..is there something wrong?" He asked as the four continued to stare at him.

Wait...Is that-

~~~

[A/N: Hello!ヾ(^∇^)

Here is a picture of mister "certain someone"

I just realized that he looks a lot like Mammon from Obey Me! (´∇`*)

Hehe~

Anyways, sorry for the short chapter!

See you in the next update! v(⌒o⌒)v ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.1K 130
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
874K 52.2K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
480K 12.5K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...