Hers Professor {Completed}

By Vairaag

Dear Readers, I am going to delete "Hers Professor" and I will let you know before I do it, as I am busy at t... More

Absent In Present
New Professor
Be like Yourself
He is Different
Thunders Of Hearts
Kissing the Professor
Shattered Shadow
Flowers Of Spring
Drowsy Trip
Dream Came true
Throbbing Beast
Bike ride under the stars
Darkness is habitat of beauty
Darkness of Night
Guardian Angel
Only Memory
Days Without Him
Get well soon
Riyansh's Girlfriend πŸ˜±πŸ™„πŸ˜–πŸ˜£
Red Nightmares Of Arya
I trust you
Enjoy the Show-She said
Stripped Half-Naked
Kisses And Hugs
Arya's Past Part 1
Monsters Comes from Heart❀
Died and Helped
Last Page
She is Missing
Pandora of Her Memories
Guardian angel to Fallen Angel
Finally Found
Water behind Flames
Never let him go
Yearning- A Slow Poison
Yearning- A slow poison Part 2
Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hein?(Am I in love?)
Family Time
Handsome Hunk's Daughter
Ja Arya Ja Jeeley apni Zindagi ( Go Arya Go, Live your life)
Text Flirt in middle of Night
Teasing The Professor
Butterfly Heart πŸ¦‹
Souvenir of Kiss
Tricky Professor😏
Her name is Lioness
Arya's Poem
Teasing Her
Arya- An Emotion
Riyansh is Missing herπŸ₯Ί
I love Youβ€πŸ’•
Imprisonment in Heart
Her body, His Kisses
Blanket Error❌
Waiting for Her
Guardian Angel 2.0
My Flawless Riyansh
Angel and Drugs
Miracle of One in Millions
Suprise! Suprise!
New Home for Miracle 🏠
Riyansh and Miracle
Good Bye, Miracle
Real Father and Happy Endings

A Stolen Moment

717 48 11
By Vairaag

✤✤✤Arya's POV✤✤✤

The breeze passes away planting a cold but sweet kiss on my cheeks and ears making them red like Kashmiri apples.

I smile feeling the coldness against my cheeks and snuggle in myself rubbing my arms with my hands. The darkness of night has wrapped me like a blanket and this blanket is sewn with a few glinting stars and 2 moons.

Now, you may wonder Earth has only one moon then why I am talking about 2 moons? Actually, one moon is hanging like a medal on the chest of the vast sky. And the other moon is sitting beside me decorating my life.

And to tell you the truth my moon is way more beautiful than the moon of the sky.

After a very long day at work when you are tired and your body feels like it's  tightened in a rope. And your mind feels rotten with stress. At that time nothing is better than stealing a moment from time itself and give it to the person you love the most, sitting in the balcony with your loved ones and enjoying the metamorphosis of evening into a newly turned night.

I am sitting here with him. We are not talking with each other. There's silence between us, though the silence is not that awkward silence that pulls away even the closest of people. But it's a fulfilling silence, the silence which itself a language between two lovers.

When you spend so much time with a person you love, then even their silence starts proposing you and telling you that they love you. Then, you don't need words to understand each other. Little gestures are enough. Like between me and Riyansh, the little gestures are enough for us to tell each other that we love each other with the same passion and we may get old but our love will be that old childish love which never ages.

His fingers brushes slightly against my finger. He caresses them tenderly without even knowing it. His fingers have masculine roughness but romantic softness in them. I don't feel anything when the cold wind teases me. But his fingers leaves a trail of goosebumps over my skin.

I smile shyly putting a tendril of my hair behind my ear. I try to take a peek at him without telling him. And when I look at him. I see his eyes are closed. His head is hanging back facing towards the sky.

The wind is playing with his hair showing its affection towards him and he let the wind enjoy him. I just wanted to take a sneak peek. But it's not in my hands to take my eyes away from him now. They are settled on him because he is their resolute.

His black shirt and black trousers making him look like an accomplice of night. And I wonder how he still looks as beautiful as the first time when I saw him. No! no! no! he does not look as beautiful as he was but he has started looking more beautiful each day I spend with him. His features has matured with age and there is a hint of experience in them.

His beauty mixes in the night and makes night a little bit more gracious, a little bit more exotic.

His lips shivers and opens lightly whenever a lost gush of wind plants a quivering kiss on them. And it tightens the knot in my stomach, It makes me feel an immediate urge to replace the coldness on his skin with the warmth of my lips.

And his fingers are still brushing against my fingers making this desire more adamant. I want to run my fingers through his silky, soft, dark hair and want to be tightly tied against his chest. I want his arms to envelope me from behind. And his lips to---

Before I can think something else I feel presence of someone else.

I immediately look behind and see a small figure with a mischievous grin plastered on her face and innocence sparkling like stars in her eyes. Sometimes I wonder why I don't see stars anymore in the sky. When I see the little figure that coming towards me then I understand that I don't see stars anymore in the sky. Because they are all shining bright in the eyes of my small princess Mriansha.

Once again my daughter's arrival is on wrong time. I wonder if she has sixth sense of sensing romantic mood of her parents.

But her small face makes us forget everything. And parental love starts brimming in our chests. She put her little finger on her lips and gestures me to stay silent.

I smile at her and wonder what's going inside the head of my, Super Little Lioness? She takes every step very carefully. Though her little feet won't even make that much of noise.

I stay silent and watch her. My eyes flickers at Riyu and I see him smiling knowingly. And I know what he is thinking? Our super little lioness is not old enough to understand that her parents don't need to hear her footsteps to realize her presence.

And same goes for Riyu. He already knows she is there. That's why he is holding that smile but he still doesn't moves a bit. He lets his daughter do whatever she wants.

She covers his eyes with her little palms and and mouths to me, "Ask papa who is covering his eyes?"

I nod my head at her cuteness and say, "Riyu, Guess who is covering your eyes?"

He acts like he is thinking something very deeply. And then answers,"Umm... Though it is very hard to guess but I think It is my super little lioness." He kisses her small hands removing them from his eyes.

Mriansha giggles loudly and hugs her Papa. And he giggles with her and hugs her back. Their giggles filling in my ear and gives a pleasure to them. I feel the happiest. There could be nothing more rewarding to me than seeing my Riyu and My Mriu enjoying themselves.

"Papa, It's time." She says tugging his shoulders.

"I know it's time my Super Little Lioness. How can I forget?" He says kissing on her cheeks.

It's 9:00 PM, this is the time when Riyu and Mriu go for a walk everyday.

I rolled my eyes at Riyu and taunts, "Wow, Some people never forget their daily walk with their daughter but forget the blanket error of their wife easily."

I still feel angry from him because he forgot blanket error.

He looks at me from Mriu and utters, "I already made for it in the morning, Aaru. Are you still angry on me?"

I don't answer and move my gaze away from him.

"Please don't be angry" He pokes my cheeks and gives me a very cute pleading smile looking at me. The smile is so adorable that my lips curled into my own little smile involuntarily as a response. And with my smile gone my anger.

I can't stay angry from him any longer if I smile once at him.

Seeing my smile he grins proudly. "Love you my little lioness." He says and blows me a kiss from far away.

I blushes and Mriu growls in anger all of a sudden, "Papa No!"

She pouts at him with tear filled eyes and covers his lips with her palms. "Your are only my Papa, Papa loves Mriu only then why you give Puchi to Mumma? You can only give Puchis to me."

She crosses her arms in wrath and puts a childish frown on her face while pouting with her lower lip.

I blinked in wonder. But I did not expect anything else. Mriu is quite possessive about Riyu.

He hurriedly wipes her tears from her eyes. "Oh, don't cry, don't cry Mriu. Papa only loves you and no one else, okay. Papa won't give any Puchis to Mumma, Okay my little princess." He embraces her in his arms.

"Pinky Promise" She asks sadly.

"Pinky promise, Mriu. It's a pinky promise." He assures her.

I just look at them sighing to myself. My daughter is just like me. She can't share Riyu with anyone else too.

When he hugs her I glance at him with sadness in my eyes without saying anything thinking that now he can't even blow a kiss to me in Mriu's presence.

But he quickly winks at me with his right eye and blows another kiss to me without Mriu noticing, granting me a delighted smile.

Riyu's love is like a ferocious stream of water for me. Even if there are boulders between his love and me. He will change his way or break the boulders. And will definitely reach to me. I am not calling my daughter a boulder at all. She is my princess. So, Don't misunderstand.

Then after this they both get ready to go for a walk. Both father and daughter were looking really pleased with their beaming faces and twinkling eyes, holding each others hand.

"Aaru, Come with us." He invites me.

"No, You two go and enjoy yourself." I reply to him cheerfully.

"But remember, Don't let Mriu eat Ice-creams on the way. Whenever she eats even a little bit of Ice-creams. She can't stop sneezing the other day. So, Don't you dare to let her eat Ice-cream." I warned him with a grave tone.

Because I know one puppy look from Mriu and he gets ready to do anything for his Super Little Lioness. This is one of the reason why Mriu is such a Papa's Precious Princess. He let her do everything she wants.

Actually, If I say more clearly then Riyu is same with everyone. His way of showing love is spoiling the one he loves. He never says no to someone he cares about. He is same with me.

But I can't be like him. I have to be strict, because I don't want the person I love to feel any discomfort because of their careless nature. So, I have to be the one who says "NO". And I am also same with Mriu and Riyu both.

They protest many times. But I am the lioness of the house. In the last they have to listen to me.

He gulps hearing my warning. Terror is evident in his eyes. "Okay, I would do as you say my dear Aaru", he utters awkwardly.

"Good! " I exclaim looking at him with narrowed glance.

"But, Mumma come with us na!" Mriu insists.

"No Doll, I don't want to ruin your father-daughter time." I give her a simple affectionate grin and caress her head.

She frowns and mumbles,"Oh! Okay." And they both bid farewell to me and go to their everyday walk.

I shut the door and flops on the couch and lay my head against the couch. Then, I go to the kitchen and make myself a delicious warm cup of hot Adrak wali Chai (Ginger Tea). And then grabs my diary and sits in the balcony enjoying my "Me" time.

Sitting in the balcony where cold breeze is giving me little jitters while the warmth of the Chai(Ginger Tea) is flavouring my mouth and the Crunchy Parle-G 's giving me nostalgia is something really satisfying.

(National Childhood Nostalgia Of Indians)

Some memories, some habits never leave you. And this is one of my habit which takes me back to the pleasant time for 1 hour. My childhood wasn't exactly perfect but I have some bits of it which are really memorable and I keep them safe inside my heart and rejoice them whenever I get a chance.

My diary has gotten old. Many pages of it are wrinkled and many of its back pages have numerous doodles and irrelevant pieces of information. I still make grammatical mistakes while writing. But this diary also keeps them safe like it's her memories.

I open it and smile. I jot the date and time on my diary and starts writing.

To be continued...

[This line is from today's song. And it's dedicated to today's chapter.

Humne Bahane se, Chupke Zamane se,
Palko ke pardey mey Ghar bhar liya.

Translation and Meaning:- I made an excuse, Hiding from the society. In the veil of eyes I have completed my whole house.

Means:- I didn't get to fulfill my dreams, but I feel the happiness in just dreaming about the thing I wanted. ]

»»————>Author's Note<————««

If you get to steal a moment from life for yourself. Then what would you like to do in that moment. I usually hear Arijit Singh in that Moment.

Kyonki Tum hi ho, Ab tum hi ho Zindagi ab tum hi ho. 🎶 🎶

Like 🌟 and Comment 💬 below

※Support the story through:-

※Follow 👣

※Recommend to your friends 👭👬

※Point out grammatical errors for this chocolate 🍫

※Give Constructive Criticism 🥺🤓😃

✿✿✿

Today's Song 🎵

Aye Zindagi Gale laga ley

By

Arijit Singh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 18K 66
#99 in Romance on 15 April 2016 #6 in Chicklit on 3rd May 2016 Changed Genre to Chicklit on 22 April 2016 Story is in English "Can I ask you somethin...
91.6K 4.7K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
64.5K 4.2K 25
"Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mind "Please what? I need words " I gush more under his deep husky voic...
704K 16.8K 62
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...