from bad girl to good girl (C...

By itzygotmealive

Shin Yena, cousin of the 17 year old girl named Shin Yuna and the 19 year old girl named Shin Ryujin. Shin Ye... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

7

293 9 0
By itzygotmealive

*Lia's POV*

Yena and I walk together in school. She have her arm hooked with mine and she sometimes talked about cute little things. She was smiling brightly and it makes me happy to see her smile after our little talk yesterday.

Yena and I skipped the first two hours because she was crying like the whole night and was only sleeping for 3 hours, while I didnt slept for 1 sec. Just to make sure that she was okay and sleeping peacefully in my embrace yesterday.

Yena told me that she will go somewhere now to be a bit alone, so I told her that its okay and that she should take care of herself.

I walk to Ryujin and the girls, they look at me and I smiled at them "what did you do to her yesterday?" Ryujin asked, just to make sure.

"I did nothing. Well, I first teased her a bit and then we talked. Talked alot, because she was crying" I told her and sit down beside Ryujin in the canteen "and why are the both of you late for the first two hours?" She ask again.

"Ryujin, don't ask so many questions. Yena just slept for 3 hours and I was taking care of her the whole night, that's all we did" I said and start to look around a bit.

"So the both of you didnt learned for english?" She ask me and my eyes went wide. I shake my head and look at her.

"I will tell her to come to the canteen later in the second break and you help her learning everything" Ryujin said like a boss "okay, lets do it like this then" I said and I walk with Yeji in my class.

Its now break time again and me and my girls are sitting on the chair by the canteen. I look around and see Yena running.

She is about to run past me, but I grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her on my lap.

"Why are you running, huh?" I ask her and she look at me "please let me go, I need to hide before they beat me up.." she said, fear in her eyes, but I still hold her on me.

"What did you do?" I ask her "I-I did nothing, I swear.. I promise.." she said and i nod, but keeping her in my embrace.

"Hide here, go under the table and make yourself as tiny as you can" I said and she take the idea from me and got up from my lap and start to hide under the table.

The bullies were here for about 5mins and didnt found Yena, so I kick her slightly and hear her groan "ouch, stop that.." she said under the table "you can go up now, they're gone" I told her and she got up, hitting her head on the table.

"This fucking table.." she said and rub her head.

"Did you brought your English stuff with you?" I ask her.

She look down at her feet and shake her head "I'm sorry, Lia Unnie.." she apologise.

I pull her on my lap again and hug her tightly from behind, her being pressed against me completely.

"Why not, hm?" I whisper beside her ear, looking at her hands that are on the table and she play with her ring.

"I-I forgot, Unnie.." she said quietly, slowly putting her hands on mine that are around her waist.

"I'm sorry.. " she said and I not, lying my head on her shoulder.

"Okay, its okay " I said and she nod, still looking down at our hands.

I put my hand on her chin, tilting it up and a bit to the side, so she look at me.

"You don't need to be scared because of me" I told her, she shake her head.

"Not because of you, b-but because of the bullies.." she told me, the girls attention on Yena now.

She turn a bit around and look at me "can we go home?.." she asked, she is scared, her hands start to shake on mine.

"Omg, Yena, calm down. Nothing will happen, okay?" I said and she shake her head.

"T-The teachers will call my parents.. they will get me back and punish me, s-saying bad words.. I don't want this.. please just, l-lets go home.." her voice was shaky too.

"Okay, shh, we will go home. Calm down, okay? You're safe with us" I cup her cheeks, and put my forehead on hers.

I kiss her forehead, letting her stand up from my lap and stand up too.

I look at the girls "we see each other later" I said and they nod.

I walk beside Yena, and gently take her hand in mine, didnt care that the attention of some students are on us.

She look up at me "Unnie" I put my forefinger on my lips and she shut up.

"Just hold my hand tightly" I said and she nod, giving it a little and gentle squeeze.

We walked into my dorm that I share with my friends. We walk upstairs in my room.

I let her lie on my bed first, so I can walk to my wardrobe and to get her and myself some comfortable clothes.

I change first, wearing some sweatpants and a hoodie, getting out the same for Yena.

I walk to her, lying my clothes beside her "change into more comfortable clothes, Yena" I told her, sitting on the edge of the bed and caress her cheek.

It looks cute how she enjoyed this little touch of my hand on her cheek.

"Change so we can cuddle, Naye" I changed her name for myself, like I did with Yuna's and call her Nayu.

She change and lie back down on my bed, so I did too and pull her on me. She look at me, and she look so cute, just like a baby.

I put a lock of hair behind her ear and she smile "you know, you look like a baby right now that is begging for cuddles" I told her, focusing to look in her eyes.

"And you look like a alpaca" she said and I look shock at her "I look like what?" I ask, just to tease her and make her smile.

"Okay no. You look like a sloth, yeah, a sloth, Unnie" she said and giggle.

I poke her sides with my fingers and she jump a bit "hey, stop with that" she pout, and look in a mad way at me, but it looks even cuter.

"I never thought that you could have this cute side of yours" I said.

She put her head on my chest and look at me "don't say this. Every person have a cute or good side, Unnie" she told me and I shake my head.

"Not everyone, Naye" I told her and caress her cheek, already loving this cute side of hers.

"Everyone have, Lia" she said and I shake my head and shut her up by a little kiss.

She blush because of it and didnt look at me anymore and hide her face in my hoodie that she grabbed a bit.

"You never was in a relationship before?" I ask her and she shake her head.

"I'm not allowed till I'm 21.. my parents are homophobic too, so I never tried any relationships even if I was in love with someone and the other person was too.." she said and I nod.

"Would you try a relationship with me?" I ask her "hmm, I don't know, Unnie. Maybe" she said and I nod.

Yesterday when we were in her room, i saw that she have a picture frame lying completely down on the shelf. So ofcourse I saw it and Hyeju and Yena were friends when they were younger.

"Naye, can I ask you something?" I ask "you already did" she said.

I sigh out "don't be like Ryujinnie right now" I said and she nod.

"I saw that one picture frame on your shelf was just lying there-" she interrupted me "you saw who I was with on that picture?.." she ask and I nod.

"You want to tell me more?" I ask.

She look at me, her head leaning on her hand and I saw that her eyes are teary.

"Hyeju and I know each other for a few years now, through classes. And well, we fell inlove with each other 3 years ago. I was 14, almost turned 15 she was already 16. We told each other about our feelings, but I also told her that I cant date or be in a relationship, especially not with a girl because my parents are homophobic. It hurted her, and me. She started to ignore me, the only friend I had and start to bully other kids, gaining some other friends because of it.." she told me the little story and started to cry.

I wipe her tears away, pouting at her and kiss her forehead. She put her head on my shoulder, hope she find comfort in me to talk about this.

"I want her back as a friend.. I'm so alone in school.. I had so much fun with her together.. she was the one who teached me how to skate.. we have so many memories together, and I still sometimes think about them.. Ryujin and Yuna don't know about this, my sister don't know about this too.. I feel relieved to talk about it now.." she said.

I brush her hair back and slowly put my blanket over her. I kept wiping her tears away and look at her.

"Maybe, try to talk with Hyeju tomorrow? I can be with you when you approach her, but better talk everything out, and maybe you have her as a friend again? Maybe the other three too" I said and she shrug her shoulder.

I feel her heavy breath against my neck. I put my hands under the hoodie and make some soft and comfort circles on her small back.

"I-I don't know if she would even hear me out or something.. like, I don't have feelings for her anymore, but I'm also scared to gain them again, because it would affect me again, and I don't want this.." she said.

"I understand. But maybe, a little chance? I bet it will make you feel better if you talk everything out with her" I told her, maybe it will help her and even Hyeju.

"Okay, I will try.. only if you help me approaching her.." she said, looking up again, so I wipe her tears away again.

"Don't cry, beautiful lady" I said and she chuckle "it's okay, Unnie. Can we rest now, please? Don't want you to be mad or anything.." she said, this time I chuckle "I won't. Let me cuddle you to sleep. And be this cute everytime, I like this side more than your troublemaker and bratty attitude" I said and she nod "I can't promise, but I will try my best.." she said and i nod, kissing her cheek, forehead and tip of her nose.

She giggle because of it and put her head back on my chest and close her eyes, holding on my hoodie tightly, so I hold her tightly too and keep her warm.

"Such a cuddly little bear. I need to have your number later and have your contact name as 'little bear'" I said and she smile a bit.

"Just grab my phone. I don't have a pin code or anything in it or anything. You can easily just get my number then while I'm asleep, Unnie" as she told me this, I immediately grab her phone and saw that she really don't have a pin code in it.

I saw her number and put that in my phone, her contact name now 'little bear🧸🎀' and put my contact name on her phone as 'big bear🧸🎀'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...
111K 6.2K 70
Chaeryeong finally gets a new job, she was so excited about it but what will happen if she meets her new boss, Shin Ryujin and knows more about her...
30.8K 965 18
I made this for fun cause im bored but i hope u enjoy it note that my English isn't very good since it isn't my first language but yeh and please be...
Goals ✔ By luvv

Fanfiction

12K 555 25
Isolated her entire life, Always doing her studies, not allowed to hang out with friends, Yeji finally learns the truth about the reason she's alive...