Complicated Love

By EXP1R3D

๐™‰๐™–๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™– ๐™—๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ. ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

[๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง]
[๐™๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ]
[๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช]
[๐™‚๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ]
[๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก]
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

[๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ]

2.7K 80 49
By EXP1R3D

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

Its been 1-2 years ever since I moved to a different city after the "incident". I'm honestly doing better than ever. I've cut all contacts with the sasuke, hoping that I'd never see him ever again. Obviously, that won't happen because according to my parents I'll be seeing him soon. I actually lived with my parents until they gifted me a penthouse for my birthday.

It's big, really big. But also super expensive, luckily my parents managed to find one in short amount of time because of their reputation in public. My mother is a fashion designer and a model, she owns many designing businesses. My father, he also owns many of the businesses in the country.

Me here, I'm going to inherit my dads company in the next 5 years or so. I also help my mom with her designing business, I've just got my medical degree. Since, I've wanted to be a doctor..but I'm not too sure about me handling both my dads and my work together. We'll have to sort that it later but for now my life is pretty stressful, yet amazing.

I attend one of the best colleges in the city, I have a two week break though. I still talk to Itachi, recently me and him have gotten close. He said he would visit, that's nice. But Sasuke, Izumi AND Sakura?

I have three people living here with me. Ino, Sai and Hinata. Ino and Sai are together as well. The couple help me with my designing job and my studies, hinata lives with me because Ino asked her to move in since we all work together. She is one of the hottest models in my mother's company. Hinata and Ino are both well known in the country, one because of their looks.

Two, because they're both high paying models. Three, because they work for my moms company. Hinata is currently cooking with Ino as I talk with Sai.

"So who's coming again?" Ino asked. I groaned loudly, and spoke.

"Itachi is coming, along with sasuke, izumi and Sakura. They're gonna stay here for about a month." I sighed.

"Oh, are you sure there is enough space for them? I mean I can find some place else until they're gone." Hinata asked,

"No no, don't worry we have more than enough rooms." I smile at her

"when will they be here?" Sai asked.

"Tomorrow at night, I think." I said as I got a call from Itachi.

"Hello?" I said sipping my coffee. I heard him talk.

"Hey, it's me."

"I know it's you, I literally just changed your contact name like you said." I chuckled.

"Hmm? Anyway, Sakura kept wanting me to call you to tell you that we'll be there tomorrow morning so don't forget to pick us up."

"Tomorrow morning?" I face palm.

"Yes, 5:40 we'll be getting out of the airport."

"Mm okay, I'll be there, see ya!" I laugh.

"Yeah, can't wait to see you." He chuckled.

"So, I'm gonna have to pick them up at 5:40AM." I yawn.

"I'll come with you, I actually have some paperwork to fill in." Ino says as I nod.

"Can you guys make sure the place isn't messy when we're back, I'll clean it up before leaving but still." I ask, knowing the place isn't that messy.

"We both can go alone." She says.

"That's right! Now you guys better head to bed early since your gonna wake up soon!" Hinata said as she looked at the time.

Hinata quickly lead us both to our rooms. Turning off the lights.

___________

I woke up to Ino shaking me to death, I look at the time. 4:58AM. I quickly got up and showered. Coming out wearing a grey hoodie and navy blue track pants.

I saw Ino, she showered and wore a tight dress that showed her curves with pink furred purse, I frown grabbing my phone as I heard the sound of her loud chunky heels.

Spraying perfume head to toe, she sprayed some on me as well. I grabbed chips and made myself coffee. "You know we aren't going to a strip club, right?"

She face palmed, "I need look pretty after all I'm a model." I face palm. "Yeah whatever." She suddenly got the urge of making me wear a white collared shirt with black tie that matched her purse.

"Now I look like I'm your brother, greatt!" I grabbed my lighter and all the other stuff. "We look so adorable, let me take a picture!" I pat her shoulder, "At the airport Ino.." she puffed her cheek.

"Fine! I guess I'll take pictures of myself then!" She crosses her arms. "Ready to go?" I ask. She nods, then she proceeds to take a sip of my coffee. "You just finished my coffee.." I glare at her while driving.

"Here." She handed me a pack of cigarettes that she found in my car. She puts one in her mouth and one in mine. She uses a lighter to light hers up, "I'm not gonna waste this." She touched our cigarettes together to light mine up.

/////////

We finally reached the airport, I got out of the car as she sprayed more perfume on me and herself. "There! Let's hurry up, we're ten minutes late!" She grabs me and drags me to the building as I lock my car.

People walked past us looking at us like we're crazy, since we were dressed formally. I still had the cigarette in my mouth so I had to throw it away. "Find this dude." I showed her a picture of Itachi. "Okay, throw mine away too."

I sighed as she looked for them, I went my way trying to find a garbage can. I saw one near this cafe in the airport. I decided to order myself a coffee since the girl finished mine.

I checked my phone and saw that I got 5 missed calls from Ino. I call her back, "Sorry, I had my phone on silent."

"It's Fine, I found the guy tho."

"Okay?"

"Come at ********, quick! I need to take pictures for my Instagram!"

"Geez Okay!"

I hung up and made my way to the place as I talked with my mom. I saw them from far away, Itachi, Izumi, Sakura and him. Sakura quickly ran to me hugging me. "Naruto!" The others walked slowly, Ino was the one who ran up quickly.

I laugh, Sakura smacked my head as Ino took advantage of the moment and stole my coffee again. "Hi sakura!" I smile and she waved at me getting off me. "Ino I just bought one!" I attempted to steal my coffee back.

"I just want a picture with the coffee!" She drank half of my coffee under a minute. "JUST A PICTURE. Anyway, hey!" I hug Sakura as she face palms. "It's been such a long time!" She rubs my head. "It hasn't but yeah." I kind of chuckle.

"Hi! How did everything go?" I turned to itachi and hugged him. "It went good!" Itachi smiled and hugged back . "You told me you cut your hair!" I say being a bit disappointed as it turned out to be a lie,
He hugs me, "Did I? don't think so." He played it off. "Here you go." She gave me the coffee back. "It's surprisingly not finished.." I chuckled.

"Hey, take a picture of us!" Ino handed her phone to Izumi. She pulled my tie and fixed it again. "Put your hand on my waist and shoulders up." I did as told. "Perfect, take a picture." She smirked. "You owe me a coffee." I say.

"Done." Izumi said as we left the airport. "How was your trip?" Ino asked being kind. "our trip went smoothly." Itachi was the only one to answer. "You know, being quiet wont do anything, better speak up." Ino crosses her arms looking at Sasuke and Izumi.

"At home they won't shut up, now they won't talk." Itachi took a deep breath. "Shit- I forgot about the paperwork." Ino facepalms, "You want me to come with you?" I asked, "Then who's the take them home?" Ino pointed at them, I stood silent. "Navigations are quite complicated.." Sakura finally smiled and spoke.

"I can keep you accompany if you'd like." She asked as Ino smiled and frantically nodded. "Ah! Yes! Naruto! Get me a car quickly!" She orders. "I already did, Sai is coming." She nodded and walked away.

/////////////////

The whole ride was kind of awkward.

"Itachi? Didn't you say you came here to attend an important meeting?" I asked turning my back towards him.

"Well, Yes. But turns out that person has unfortunately passed away." He answers.

"Ah, that's awful. Sorry to hear that." I apologized, "No worries, I didn't get any info on the meeting either so I'll probably hit them up later." I raised an eyebrow.. "That's good."

"We're almost there." I looked at my phone. 6:24AM. "Where do you live?" Sasuke asked, "Pardon?" I didn't hear him since he was mumbling.

"Where do you live? Like a house or what?" He spoke louder. "Oh, I actually live in a penthouse ." Itachi nods, "Are you sure there's enough room? I mean I can just book a place to stay really quick." Itachi asked politely.

"No, don't worry we have enough room." I reassured him, itachi smiled. "Also, don't mind the people living there, they're just helping me with work.." Itachi nodded.

"Finally." I parked the car and got out. "Woah, its huge!." Izumi muttered. "Yeah, lets head in. I'm too tired." They grabbed their suitcases as I grabbed Sakura's since she wasn't here.

I unlocked the door to the place and saw Hinata making food. She smiled and hugged me. "Good morning!" I patted her head. "Good morning, did Sai wake you up?" She fixed her hair and nodded.

"He had to leave for Ino so he woke me up. Hi, Hello!" She laughed greeting them. Itachi and Izumi were nice, Sasuke didn't speak much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.6K 9
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘Žโ„Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐ผ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘– โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ 13+ ๐‘ค๏ฟฝ...
176 16 7
๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐“ ๐“ ๐˜ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐“ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐ ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐Ž ๐ || โ›โ› ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 88 14
here's oneshots for you to enjoy :) published chapters get improved/updated and new chapters come randomly. once this gets at least 15 - 20 chapters...
222K 3.3K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...