Not Mine

By tildamorte

His eyes remained fixed on her slightly parted plump pink lips. He wanted to devour those petals and taste th... More

Mania
CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Epilogue

21

10.3K 357 168
By tildamorte

Aeden

I locked the door behind me and lazily moved up the stairs. I was exhausted. My bed can do the trick, I guess.

I passed by her room to see it locked. She never leaves the door open. It is always locked. Although I don't mind using the spare key like last time, I will let her have her privacy.

I turned the doorknob and entered my room. I sat down on the soft mattress and loosened my tie, pulling it out and tossing it on the bed.

Before I could go to bed I needed to take care of something else.

I looked down and the bulge that was evident through my pants. I just hope nobody saw it. I got up and walked straight to the bathroom for a cold shower.

I stripped out of clothes and walked to the shower stall. I turned the shower on and cold water poured down with a fizz. I stepped under it and leaned my head back.

I shut my eyes close only to remember the woman, responsible for my hard-on.

When I seemingly took care of my boner, I walked out and took the towel, and loosely wrapped it around my waist.

I head out and slip myself into my sweats and lay down on the bed, but sleep was far away to come.

The night was young.

My mind kept wandering around one person.

Carla.

My wife. Well, my contractual wife.

I honestly don't know how I got through the entire evening without fucking the senses out of her.

I don't know what it was about her but she intrigued me.

She literally drives me wild. Sure, Pearl was my girlfriend but she didn't get the worst out of me as Carla did.

Wanna know the surprising part? She can do nothing and still drive me wild and insane.

I was out of my fucking mind when I suggested that she lived with me. What she doesn't know is that how much I have to struggle every single day without touching her.

Although when I suggested that, I wanted to make sure that she isn't with any other man but me.

Insane right? Yep! Totally.

The first time when I saw her in the hospital, it was then I was l mesmerised. Her light blue eyes sparkled with concern and brimmed with tears. I knew that day that this woman was selfless. She was worried for my mother who meant nothing to her.

The next was when she desperately tried to break this marriage. Why? Because of Pearl. When she realised I was in love with Pearl, she tried her best but I wasn't the one to let her go.

She is everything Pearl isn't. Pearl was a good fuck and nothing more. Every time I was with Pearl, I could only think through my dick.

But with Carla, it is not like that. Carla is special. Carla is mine.

Heck, she was mine the day I saw her in the hospital concerned for my mother.

She was able to give me a boner by just gracing me with her presence.

I got up from my bed and walked out. I opened the last door. Nobody was allowed here. I walked in and moved the light switch down. The room brimmed with the red safe light. Photographs hung on the string, held by a clip.

I pulled one down to see if the image had developed. A satisfactory smile played on my lips as I looked at my beautiful angel.

Her lips spread into a soft smile her eyes gleaming. Little did she know how beautiful she looked in this photograph. But Carla being Carla was oblivious to this and it should remain that way.

I pulled out my marker and marked the date on the back of the photograph.

My beautiful angel had no idea what I was up to. I don't know what she'd do if she finds out, but again I wasn't going to give her any chance to find out.

I had been stalking her for days now. She was the most gorgeous woman I had come across.

But her repulsive nature irked me. She was fucking mine and she still didn't get that!

I had to do something. Something before I lose her. I had six months left. Six months to claim her has mine completely.

I didn't want her to go. She belonged to me.

She was mine to ruin, corrupt, and destroy!

I tried. Tried hard to make it difficult for her to get out of this fucking marriage but she'd escape every fucking time!

Lately, she was getting on my last nerves. She repulsed me. She ran away from me all the bloody time.

I wanted nothing more than to tie her hands together to the headboard and fuck her senses over but that would falter my perfect image.

Nobody should find out who I truly was. I was a perfect son and billionaire and nothing would tarnish my image in the USA. I just won't let it happen.

But my urge to claim Carla was stronger. She had awoken the beast inside me.

Her scent calmed them down and her touch satisfied their hunger.

She was their queen. She was my queen. She was everywhere. My body, soul, and mind.

My little angel had suffered a lot. She lost her mother and never knew who her father was. Her moron of a boyfriend cheated on her with her friend Stella.

I began hunting down each and everyone who had hurt her. Nobody had the right to touch or hurt her.

Today, Eric crossed the line by kissing her. He knew. He fucking knew how much she means to me, despite that, the asshole decided not only to shake her hand but also kiss her.

He knew me better than anyone. He was my right-hand man yet, he crossed his line. He should have anticipated what was coming but despite being with me for eight years, he still did it.

Raw fury burned through me as I remembered the way his lips touched her white skin.

I took all of her pictures from the table and arranged them neatly in the album.

If only she knew what I'd do for her.

I was still searching for her ex-boyfriend Jack and Stella. Both of them needed to be punished for hurting my angel. I so wanted to behead both of them but I was in the USA. Not a safe place. But once I get back to Europe, I could do any fucking thing I wanted.

On that note, I needed to persuade my little angel to move with me to Europe. I was born here and lived here in Chicago for some time but Europe feels home.

I owned the majority of the continent. People would shiver at the mere sound of my name and I'd like to keep it that way. Nobody knew who I was here in the USA and It would stay that. I was just a billionaire. But Europe knew who I truly was.

Carla was one careless person. I didn't know how she was a criminal lawyer. I had been stalking her for two fucking months and she was so oblivious about it.

Oh my angel, you should have never come into my life!

I traced her photography.

She was too oblivious about anything. She didn't know who she was married to. I tried and erased everything about me that was there but there was still a chance she could find out.

Eric made sure to wipe out my existence but the other part of the world knew I was well alive. Riots would break out if ever die.

I had to do something soon.

I had to claim her before we head back to Europe. She has to be completely mine.

I tried being reasonable with her and gave her a chance to submit to me. Give in to her desires but she was as stubborn as a mule. She didn't budge.

I had to do claim her whether she like it or not. I don't care if she doesn't want to do anything with me but she was mine the day I laid my eyes on her.

I sometimes feel sorry for her. She unknowingly got involved with a monster. I wanted to not feel things. I tried to push her away but she unleashed the beast, that I had suppressed for years now.

Now my awakened beast will do anything to make her completely mine. Her soul belonged to me and soon I would claim it.

Fuck, I didn't even let Pearl go when I found she was the reason behind Carla's drunk and helpless state the day we got married. I broke up with that bitch and left her on her own. She cried and begged but I never showed mercy. I have known Pearl since I turned seventeen. She was Sarah's friend and eventually, Sarah's set us up on a date.

At first, it was all beautiful because she lost her virginity to me but she wasn't my first. She seemed proud like she owned me but that was far from reality.

The only person who owned me without even realising it was my wife. She didn't even know that I'd throw the entire world at her feet if she wanted to.

My mother was completely oblivious too. What would I tell her? I just couldn't let her know how her son became a billionaire. She'd die. She had a stroke when I didn't agree to marry Carla.

I felt like a fool that I didn't want to marry my angel. But the day I saw her, I made up my mind that no matter what, we had to get married.

After all, a king needs a queen by his side. And I've finally found my queen.

But before that I had to consummate our marriage, so she would be inseparable. She couldn't leave me even if she wanted to. She would never be able to leave me.

A queen dies with her king.

Who all thought Aeden's pov was going to be all rainbows and roses? Aeden is a morally grey character. So what do you think Aeden actually does? Well, it's easy yet hard to guess what exactly he does but I'll let you guys guess in the comments section.

I will not glorify anything that will happen in this book going forward but it is going to be one hell of a ride. There are going to be dark themes. I will try and put a reader's discretion wherever necessary.

So, now that you guys know what Aeden thinks, what do you guys think? He's not confused as you guys thought, in fact, he is very firm on what he wants. And he wants Carla all for himself.

Do Vote, comment, and follow me for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.7K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
977 57 27
His hands. The thing she hated most was when she started craving his touch. She'd would even go so far to admit that she worshipped his hands. Cruel...
270K 6.2K 79
53 Chapters. (Completed) I pushed her back and she landed on the bed with a slight bounce. She swallowed hard and her right hand shot up to her stoma...