Arshi (editing)

By h231087

I don't like the way ASR and Khushi are being exploited on the name of relation or they let other exploited t... More

Description
Character
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Character 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author Note
Part 8
Part 9
Note
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Note
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 25 A
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Inspiration
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Help me
Decision
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Sorry
New year 2022
Happy New year 2022
Voice your choice

Part 83

3.4K 305 19
By h231087

Khushi thought "Subhadra Malik I will use your anger and ego against you. Very soon you will give me opportunity yourself till then I will give you push and enjoy. Now let's focus on Sheetal."

In living hall Anjali "Dadi did you see how she behave with you and us, do something Dadi."

Arav who is scared but as cunning as his parents said "Mom (Sheetal) I don't like that aunty how can she talk to you like this to us."

Anjali "Don't worry beta very soon we will throw her out of our house and ASR's life then I will marry ASR to your mother then you will live us for forever."

Dadi "Anjali what are you saying. I can't accept unwedded mother as Arnav's wife."

Anjali "Dadi I love Arav as mine, didn't you see he is just like Arnav. If Arnav has son he will like Arav."

Khushi "Anjali Jha you are wrong Arnavji's son can never be like your Arav. Our son is like his father not you. Jiji did you cook food."

Payal "Khushi I packed all your food and take this antiseptic cream to put on your wound. Akash go I also pack your food with them."

Khushi and Akash left then Payal said "Maa ji and Papa ji come have food."

Anjali and her minions eat food prepared by Anjali and Sheetal. After having food Dadi went to her room. Anjali, Nani, Sheetal and Shyam went behind her to talk. Arav went to his room and thinking how to hurt Khushi.

Dadi saw all of them in her room, before she ask something Anjali said "Dadi I want to tell you something wait for a minute I will come."

Anjali went to her room Payal saw that and think what she is upto. Payal follow her to Dadi's room. Anjali didn't know that she is followed by Payal.

Anjali give an envelope to Dadi. Dadi ask "what is this Anjali."

Anjali "Dadi tomorrow we went to hospital so I did this."

Dadi open the envelope and saw the contents. She is looking at Anjali like what is this.

Anjali "Dadi before going to Harvard University Arnav lived in London for 3 months (before going Harvard University he stay at London that is what Anjali thought but Arnav is in Australia with his mother and brother. He told Anjali that he want to go to London for job that is why Anjali thought he was in London. His was 17 years old and Sheetal was 21 years old, yes Sheetal is older than Arnav.)"

Dadi nodded her head.

Anjali "Dadi their Arnav and Sheetal got into physical relation under the influence of alcohol. Arnav went to US and Sheetal stay in London then only she got to know that she is pregnant and Arav is that baby. Yes Dadi Arav is Arnav and Sheetal child I got to know few months back I want Arav get his right but everything is messed up by Khushi. I did their DNA test to confirm whose report I got tomorrow when we went to hospital. Now tell me Dadi how can I let Malik heir to be called illegitimate child."

Dadi look at DNA report and look at Sheetal "Why did you not tell me before."

Sheetal with teary eyes "Dadi I was scared that Arnav will ask me to kill my baby and regarding you I was scared because everyone know how much you value moral values. At that time Arnav is not at legal age so I may be charged with sexual assault on him."

Dadi hug her and said "Don't worry I will get you and Arav your right."

Payal was shocked with this new information, she got startled when she feel hand on her shoulder. She saw Mami ji. Mami grab her hand and pull her to her room where Mama ji already present. Mami close the door.

Mami told Mama everything they hear. Mami follow Payal when she was following Anjali.

Mami "Payal Arav is not Arnav's child that is for sure."

Payal "But Maa ji you hear everything then only you are saying this."

Mami "Payal you come here few days back but I lived with them from years. I know Arav is not Arnav's child, it's all their planning to get hold on Arnav's properties. Think why suddenly a woman and 8-9 years old child come that to with Anjali."

Payal "You are right Maa ji but people will believe lies when they have proof to prove their lie as truth. I don't want my Khushi to suffer."

Mami "I understand your fear so we do one thing is that we observed them then decide what to do."

Mama "I think Manorama is saying best thing. Payal we are with you we can't let Anjali destory Arnav's Khushi."

Payal "I want to discuss something with you but now I think it can wait."

Mami "what do you want to discuss us."

Payal "Khushi and I want to start catering business and we thought Papa ji and you will help us. But with the things happening around us I think we will stop this."

Mama "No Payal don't think about them, they will do one thing or other things to create problems in your life. Regarding Arav being Arnav's son I can assure you that he is not his son. Arnav was never go to London then how can Sheetal and he had a son."

Mami "What are you saying, Arnav not went to London then where he go."

Mama "I don't know where but I am sure he doesn't went to London then. I know he told everyone he is going to London but he never board the London flight. I asked my friend to help him in London, he told me he doesn't come to London because he checked with London airport authority to know about him."

Mama "Arnav is always two steps ahead of us that is why we never know what he is doing, so you both relaxed and don't tell them about this. Let Arnav deal with them."

Payal "Ok Papa ji. I think you are right."

Mami "Now can we discuss which you want to discuss with us."

Payal "Maa ji and Papa ji Khushi and I thought to start catering business. Khushi is planning to start restaurant also, she like a place for it. She will take Aman's help, when place is finalized then we will think how to work. Papa ji took retirement from his work but you can help us with your knowledge and skills. Maa ji you can help in cooking and other departments with Papa ji. Actually I don't want to stay at home. Buaji will also help us if we ask. Till now we didn't make blue print but very soon we will. I just shared with you our plan."

Mama "It's good that you want to independent and we will help you. In that way we also stay away from this house but I think Arnav and Akash will help you better."

Payal "we discussed them they say this is our business they will guide but don't want to interfere in this."

Mama "That's good that they want you to take your own decisions rather than in shadow of your husbands."

Payal "Maa ji I want to talk to buaji about this can I go."

Mami "Payal you can go, you don't need my permission because I trust you but please inform us before going anywhere that's only I want."

Payal "ok Maa ji."

Where Khushi thought "Subhadra Malik I want you take action against me. I will show you what is the real meaning of victim with your minions. I just pour oil on you ego which will burnt you all in ash."

They reached to AR and Khushi went to Arnav's cabin. Khushi, Arnav, NK and Akash all had their breakfast and went to do their work.

All are busy in their work. Payal talk about Khushi's idea with buaji.

In evening when all come to Shantivan they saw all are sitting in living room. Arnav and Khushi went to their room by telling HP to bring their snacks and beverages in their room. Payal went to her room after taking snacks and tea for them.

Akash and Arnav enjoy their time with their wife's.

Payal told Akash what happen in Shantivan and what she listened.

Akash "Payal wait for tomorrow evening I will tell you something important."

Payal nodded her head.

Akash thought "Abhay uncle was right. Once DNA test result come everything will clear."

All had their dinner prepare by HP. The day ended without any drama. 

From next morning Khushi and Payal handle kitchen but that doesn't mean Anjali and Sheetal will be free. Khushi give them duty of dusting which is done by OP till now. Anjali rejected it but when Khushi threatened her that she will throw her out of the house with her family, she forced to follow Khushi's order. Sheetal is torture by Lavanya in office in the name of work. 

Days are passing. In this Akash got DNA test result which says that Arav is Anjali and Shyam child. He gave the report to Chacha ji. Now Arnav's team know that what Khushi told Arnav all are truth. Chirag and Shakti started digging more deeper to know Raizada, Malik and Jha now including Sheetal in them.

Aman is busy with Khushi and Payal to start NGO, resturant and catering business.

Bhavana got green signal from his father to go with Khushi's plan.

Mami attend a kitty party with Anjali and Sheetal where she got compliment for change look. Now Mami's dressing style and look is completely changed to elites which is good change in kitty party group. Bhavana and Arti already started their work. Whoever ask Mami about change she give credit to her both daughters in law. In kitty party Anjali and Sheetal didn't get chance to do anything which they plan. Mami also keep praising Khushi and Payal that how they handle household work, how Khushi is taking care of her professional life along with house.

Some women are jealous, some admire them. In this Anjali's stunt at Akash and Payal sangeet also discussed but in bad way. Women talk more about this after seeing change in Manorama. Now Anjali come in bad light with Sheetal also. Sheetal dressing sense also discussed when Mami talk that she is mother of 8-9 years old boy and staying at their house. Mami told women in kitty party that she is single mother without the knowledge of who is the father of her child. Women believed Manorama because Bhavana and Arti also back her in Kitty party.

It's almost one and half months to Arnav and Khushi marriage. Days passed with Anjali and her minions face problems with Khushi. One day Khushi got call from Mr Inderjeet Malhotra that Neeti's case got reopen and news will make highlights, now Khushi know it's time to nail the final stroke. It was Sunday Khushi ask Payal to keep everyone busy. Khushi went to Anjali's room and found her phone. She dial a number and said something to the person. She is making sobbing noise while talking so that person on other side can't catch her voice. After completing call she turn and found NK and JP standing.

Khushi said "I will tell you everything but don't tell Arnavji."

They said "ok."

Khushi got message from Bhavana that they coming tomorrow for surprise check. Khushi wake up next morning and saw her Phone to know that their is some notifications. She open and find Bhavana's message from last night. She got ready fast in simple dress. She went to NK's room and found him sleeping on stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...
110K 6.9K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
8.5K 667 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
452K 20.8K 41
This story is about Arnav and Khushi who were forced to marry each other because of Khushi's father. But as she marry him, she discovers that this fa...