Alpha Of Demons || Jikook(βœ“)

By -destinykm-

Sealing a deal with a demon, slowly getting addicted to sex, experiencing the pain and pleasure of rough sex... More

ALPHA OF DEMONS
/πŸ–€/
"A Pure breed Alpha"
"Immortal"
"Sandalwood"
"Perfect Omega"
"Student?"
"Decision"
"Loneliness"[M]
"Tiger lily"
Achievement🍷
"Lick them later"
"Home"
"In his arms"
"5th Alpha Ancestor"
"Prince Jeon Jungkook"
"Precious pups"[M]
"Future"
"You"
"Watching"
"New beginning or..."
"Good Omega"[M]
"Pain's Less"[M]
"My Moon"
"belongs to him"
"My appearance?"
"Mahoutsukai of Silla"
"lose"
"In the Shadows"
Butterflies[M]
dickless son of a bitch
"Believe the present"
"Wynorrific story"
"The Park empire"
Please read for better understanding
"Revelation"
"Pawn"
"Go-Eun"
"What went wrong?"
"death over you"
"Jeon Jungkook"
"Really fucked up"
"when someome dies, where does it's soul go?"
"Inner peace"
"Illusion"
"Alpha Of Demons"
End Note

"Possesed"

4.2K 406 97
By -destinykm-

Vote goal: 120

Ready for the twist?🌚
P.s Read ending note

Author's POV

Wook watched how people were screaming in the castle. Rival kingdom were nothing in front of Park soldiers but then, Lee kingdom had more soldier than Park. He wasn't scared to face the army cause he knew that he can kill each and every one without even moving his feet but then, he watched all the soldiers, from the top of the pillar in one of the hallways.

Yes, he climb a pillar and his gaze was fixed on a particular soldiers of Lee kingdom who was fighting with Wook's fellow teammates.

The soldier noticed him and he spoke "What the fuck are you doing there??? Come down and fight me, MOTHER FUCKING DOG!"

Wook winced at the voice but then said "I would have come down to  fight with you but not when you have a Funnel-web spider sticking to your neck"

The soldiers posed for a second and he asked "R-Really?"

"I swear I'm not joking" wook says as he saw how the soldiers moved his palm to touch his neck. Wrong move! The spider jerked off and bite the soldiers neck aggressively making the soldier wince and he felt nauseated and sign of headaches showing already.

"F-Fuck" he crused and ran from there but unfortunately....he feel on the pool where thousands of varieties of pisons are mixed with the water. Wook kept his face poker and he spoke "I hate spiders"
.
.
.
.
Jimin kick the soldier in his hips and caged him in the wall and punched the Alpha's face repeatedly, drawing blood out of his nose. Then he took a hold of his air and pushed the Alpha in front of him. Jimin took his sword and stabbed the other Alpha's who dared to come in his way

"Where's the king?!" Jimin asked the Alpha, whom he was holding by his air. The Alpha whimpered and stammered "I d-dont k-know"

Jimin groaned in frustration and slammed the Alpha's head in the pillar near to him. "Useless" he mutters as make a disgusting face when he saw the pillar painted with blood in a straight line as the body slipped on the ground.

From behind, he was pinned by an Alpha who tried to scent him forcefully. "Omegas like you aren't suppose to die. They should be kept caged and give litters of pups for the pack like a slut" The Alpha says. Jimin gritted his teeth and said "The slut was probably your mother, dumb mutt" and then he used his Alpha and hit the Alpha's ribs.

"You bitch!" The Alpha muttered and draw his sword to stab the queen but before that Jungkook came infront of him making the sword pass by his chest. Jimin gasped in horror but then Jungkook spoke "Move further omega. I'll handle this...son of a pack slut". Jimim nodded as he went out of the site but praying for a easy death to the Alpha.

Jungkook saw Jimin's figure disappearing as he turned to look at the Alpha who was frozen his his spot. Ofcourse Jungkook had his mask on but his eyes were visible from it. He looked at the Alpha's eyes and said "Kill your teammates and then behead yourself". The soldier nodded, mind black as he went to opposite to the hallway. His mind was being controlled.

Jungkook sighed and asked himself, "Boring. Where's bloodsheds?" He roamed around like a puppy when he felt a presence in the room where Jimin found him. The pure breed growled and teleport himself there. And he saw, the Lee king looking at his portrait with shining eyes. Jungkook smirked and thoughts, 'The prey came in predators den all by himself'
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin sighed as he saw dead bodies lying here and there as he saw Taehyung panting at distance. Blood all over their clothes, along with some in the walls, pillars...let's not talk about the ground cause it was a pool of blood  by now.

"It would have been better in the battle ground. Atleast I don't have to see their blood on this beautiful floor." Taehyung said. Jimin rolled his eyes and said back   "True though. This is going to be a harassment for our maids"

"The...soldiers in the village were killed....brutally" Taehyung said. Jimin nodded "Our soldier did-"

"There was no one" Taehyung cut him off. "Huh?". The omega nodded and continued "When the soldiers reach there, there was no alive enemy. All were killed and when they asked the villagers they said that an invisible force killed them all. Scary fact is that the left out soldiers went to the forest to save themselves but they heard screams from the forest. It sounded painful, they said"

Jimin stood there looking at the dead bodies blakely. He knew who was this invisible force. Taehyung looked at him in concern and said "I'm scared of the demon Jimin. He...he is inhumanic"

"He's a demon because he is inhumanic, Tae" Jimin spat. The omega nodded and said "I'm aware of that...but...why would he help us? Why would he save the commoners? He is a demon, he is supposed to kill not save!!"

Jimin sighed and said "I need some time to process this Tae. There is so muc going on and...and I feel like I'm not moving with the pace...there are so many things that's so confusing...questions...that..that dont even have any answer"

Before Taehyung can say something back a body fell in between them as they backed away in surprise. The body of the Lee king lies, eyes out, tongue cut and body necked.

Taehyung felt nauseous as he immediately went to a corner to throw up. The smell of blood consuming his nostrils as he felt hard to breath. Behind Jimin stood Jungkook who have blood in his neck as his mask had some blood in the cheeks area.

"W-Why are you helping u-us?" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked at the demon, eyes still soft, waiting for an answer. But before can Jungkook say something....air was knocked out of his body.

Taehyung secured Jimin in his arms as he looked at the demon who was trashing around."Agh!" Jungkook groaned.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Jimin yelled as he saw some smoke coming out of Jungkook body. He saw the Alpha groaning in pain as he can feel pain in us chest too. Then he saw the Alpha's burned body turning normal.

"NO! NO! NO!!NGH!!" Jungkook slammed himself against the wall as the mask was falling from his face as suddenly he was blanked out

Jimin gasped in horror when he saw the mask fell of the Alpha. His face was normal....no scar....no burn...but a tired look and some temporary bruises.

".....he was possessed" a voice said. Jimin looked at the direction saw and saw a mage and Lisa standing behind as the mage had a bottle in his hand...that contained the, now trapped spirit.

****
This is not the end here babes! There is more to come( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I'll make sure to knock the air out of you.

How was chapter?

Comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 291 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
6.1K 214 26
A story of Love. Lost love. Unrequited love. Complicated love. Top Guk
82.3K 5.1K 70
Alpha Min Yoongi is cursed. He is living in the pain of that curse from the past 500 years. He already had his four chances to cure it. But he himsel...
102K 3.8K 28
Completed BΓ—B Love story Jimin, a sweet omega, is forced to be mate with a prime alpha (suga). Jimin was not happy first but dose suga's extreme lo...